Posted: 13 years ago
i knw its strictly not gud to break the telecasted episode's suspenses but i cudn't resist my self

after watching today's episode i feel vaibhav also feels the burden of his dad's dominance

the way he was looking when his dad ill-treated his old friend

and then after wen he helped his dad wid the paralytic attack
IMV shouted him that he doesnt need any help or support
the way his face drained truely showed he feels that burden of his father's heavy domination

gunseerat
yes u r right.....vaibhav feels the same...........

I dont think vaibhav's bad at heart I mean till now he has always seen the world from his dad's eyes he needs someone who could awaken his concience n I am sure when that day comes he will surely stand for the thruth n will no longer remain his dad's puppet.......

Originally posted by trendzy

I dont think vaibhav's bad at heart I mean till now he has always seen the world from his dad's eyes he needs someone who could awaken his concience n I am sure when that day comes he will surely stand for the thruth n will no longer remain his dad's puppet.......

exactly
lovly reply
i think dat like he wanted to prove his dad dat i m jus like you and i can be ur strength
but now he is slowly recognising dat dad is not always true
Hated IM virani while insulting his frnd. How he can do it with that person who spent childhood with him? I concede that he got fame name just after working hard .it does not mean that u forget ur old days n start living new lyfe. I dont like ds character at all .
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Hated IM virani while insulting his frnd. How he can do it with that person who spent childhood with him? I concede that he got fame name just after working hard .it does not mean that u forget ur old days n start living new lyfe. I dont like ds character at all .

true my frnd so true
sucess wil not remain forever
the way he's everyday behaving wid one or the other guy wud make him pay a lot for dis
he's forgotten his parents why not a friend
I personally think just like Sidd there is something about Vaibhav's past that makes him like this. Some bitter incident left him hardened outside and so he started to be another IM Virani and not care for the world. But you're so correct, it does seem like he is not the same inside. 

I really detest IM Virani's character though. 
Originally posted by -Maahii-

I personally think just like Sidd there is something about Vaibhav's past that makes him like this. Some bitter incident left him hardened outside and so he started to be another IM Virani and not care for the world. But you're so correct, it does seem like he is not the same inside.

I really detest IM Virani's character though.
Originally posted by Gunseerat

true my frnd so true
sucess wil not remain forever
the way he's everyday behaving wid one or the other guy wud make him pay a lot for dis
he's forgotten his parents why not a friend

i think dt there would be only 3\4 persons in india who behave like virani after getting little fame , i never saw any person in my lyfe who became  gruffish with me ever, i m  curious to know  mystery of bhaaoji (dont know correct name) n him  what connection they hv had in past?@ bold line , agree what u said . he does not like talking even with his wife why he would behave  well with others? jo ghar ka naa hua bahaar ka kya hoga??
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

i think dt there would be only 3\4 persons in india who behave like virani after getting little fame , i never saw any person in my lyfe who became  gruffish with me ever, i m  curious to know  mystery of bhaaoji (dont know correct name) n him  what connection they hv had in past?@ bold line , agree what u said . he does not like talking even with his wife why he would behave  well with others? jo ghar ka naa hua bahaar ka kya hoga??

Yes absolutely.......i think bhawanji wud have been a very good frd of Virani in the past but he might  have done something very bad in his business which might have brought this rivalry....

I remember once charu saying tht 25 yrs back virani was a nice man, so something might have happened in his life which had made him to think only abt money and not humanity!!!