GOTW:You're Banned#3 - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sirjee

i ban u coz not only family but my own personal probs also...

i ban u cause its okay...try to look at the bright side of life and every problem..in order to avoid depression, act positive and think..the good about the event...just think what can ever happen that gives u fear..death..so what? everyone is going to die one day...😊
I ban Sonia because dear dont be sad..... at the end of this you will definitely learn something positive which will help you in future.... 
Originally posted by samFan

I ban Sonia because dear dont be sad..... at the end of this you will definitely learn something positive which will help you in future.... 

i ban u cause SamFan is sooo right!!!😃😃
i ban cali n nilu...coz i tried soo much to be strong....but couldnt....i faced sooo many failers in 2010....dat i m completely shattered into pieces...i no i m bit low...but much better den mornin...n thnx to u all guys...thnxxxxxxxx....a tight huggy....to u all...🤗
Originally posted by xavivilla

i ban u coz i had learned dat 4m now...i m gonna be strong enough to get everything...no more failers...n who ever will show me down...meanz.....🤢
Originally posted by xavivilla

I ban xavi because I learnt this in my life.... whenever thr was a long sad moment, I have always came out of it stronger with something positive which has always helped me in future.....  ðŸ˜Š

I ban xavi because I learnt this in my life.... whenever thr was a long sad moment, I have always came out of it stronger with something positive which has always helped me in future.....  ðŸ˜Š
i ban u coz i dont find anything positive in all dese failers...i really tried harder to find da positive side but didnt

i ban cali n nilu...coz i tried soo much to be strong....but couldnt....i faced sooo many failers in 2010....dat i m completely shattered into pieces...i no i m bit low...but much better den mornin...n thnx to u all guys...thnxxxxxxxx....a tight huggy....to u all...🤗

I ban you because hug you girly.... ðŸ¤—  We all go through these phase.... but believe me you will definitely gain from this.... No experience is bad experience..... the thing which shatters us more makes us more stronger with a positive learning.... 

I ban you because hug you girly.... ðŸ¤—  We all go through these phase.... but believe me you will definitely gain from this.... No experience is bad experience..... the thing which shatters us more makes us more stronger with a positive learning.... 
i ban u coz i do learn sumthing positive...n dese experiences dont kill my sweet innocent carin luvin sonia...n dont create animal in me...

i ban u coz i dont find anything positive in all dese failers...i really tried harder to find da positive side but didnt

I ban you because you may not be able to see the positivity now.... but you will see it may be 3-4years later.... That's what always happened with me..... and then when you face similar challenges you can easily overcome them with your previous experience....