Written Update : 20th Jan 2011

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update Tanya⭐️. Seems like tomorrow will be a revealing epidsode. Varsha will find out her truth, and Vaishu will too, I hope, lol, it will be funny if both happens at the same time then they can console each other.
Thanks for the fab update Tanya :)

I sooo hope Dharmesh gets what he's due for - severe hatred for being such a disgusting man!
thanks tanya for the update.. as much as it looks like dharmesh will be exposed but i am sure nothing of that sort will happen madhuri will lie saying varun mistook dharmesh as his dad or some such crap.. she cannot stand to lose dharmesh . so she will try to save their situation.
Thank you, so nice of you.

Thanks for the update. From the precap it seems Dharmesh might have got away with his infedility.  Will deny he does not know varun or whatever. 

thanks 4 d update...ahan gud boy varun....i m jst wondring...wen madhuri iz roaming arnd with dharmesh....who babysit varun?? d hotel shez stayin in....wt a gr8 hotel....
Thanks Tanya Di for the beautiful update ....

Harpkaur , u are not allowed to even think of situations like those . Like when Damodar and savita go outside, where do they leave Sachu . Or when the karanjkars have a party  or go to a party , where do they drop off Ruchi and Punni ....Sawti is supposed to be based in Pune , how come she is offering a job to Archana ... where in Pune ? 😕
thanks for the update Tanya.
Originally posted by pallai

thanks tanya for the update.. as much as it looks like dharmesh will be exposed but i am sure nothing of that sort will happen madhuri will lie saying varun mistook dharmesh as his dad or some such crap.. she cannot stand to lose dharmesh . so she will try to save their situation.
I think you're right; two big reveals in one epi probably won't happen.  But I have to ask, do I need stronger lenses on my glasses?  What on earth is the attraction to Dharmesh?  Is it the $$$?  I don't think every man in the world has to be tall, dark and handsome, but come on!  He's not very nice either; not much personality.  I just don't get it.