Mukti Bandhan

Devaki might be Baawanji Bhai daughter!!

Suman14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I.m.Virani's rival /or past employer who ever we till now have just the name BAAWANJI BHAI"..may be his daughter is Devaki..

Bcus in yesterday episode Devaki tells Nirali, I cant disclose who I am, but when I feel telling it to the world...then I tell you first

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nursing thumbnail
I think Devki is IM virani's daughter
star_night thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she's Virani's daughter.....Bhawanji cant be her father bcoz he's still alive and how cud he abandon his own child, may be bhawanji is her grandfather and she might not kw this......in the future she might find out tht I.M. virani is his father and she doesnt want to spoil their so called happy family but bhawanji will do tht in order to take revenge....
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I felt the same after watching yesterday's episode.. first Devki told Nirali that there is something which she hasn't shared with the world yet and later when Ishwar is recollecting his fathers words about him being someones naukar.. there were scenes of a girl and boy smiling at each other and then someone slapping the boy hard.. my guess is the boy is IM Virani and the girl might be Bhawanji's daughter who I think is Devki's mom.. that explains his hatred towards Bhawanji.. 
trendzy thumbnail
I think devki is bhawnji bha's granddaughter but at the same time not I.M.Virani's daughter .....I.M.Virani must have had an affair with devki's mother after discovering which bhawanji bha must have sacked him off the job n got his daughter married off to someone else n devki must be the result of this wedlock ....I mean they obviously won't show devki as his daughter coz from the very first episode charu was thinking bout devki as her daughter in law n she even spoke bout this to virani by this the cv's have indicated that she can't be his daughter if inspite of this they show her as his daughter than it would be very silly of them n many of us even thought of vaiki as a pair so i dont think this is gonna happen......... Edited by trendzy - 13 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: trendzy

I think devki is bhawnji bha's granddaughter but at the same time not I.M.Virani's daughter .....I.M.Virani must have had an affair with devki's mother after discovering which bhawanji bha must have sacked him off the job n got his daughter married off to someone else n devki must be the result of this wedlock ....I mean they obviously won't show devki as his daughter coz from the very first episode charu was thinking bout devki as her daughter in law n she even spoke bout this to virani by this the cv's have indicated that she can't be his daughter if inspite of this they show her as his daughter than it would be very silly of them n many of us even thought of vaiki as a pair so i dont think this is gonna happen.........

Good point 😊 I agree that they showed charu talking about Vaibhav and Devki's jodi but they also showed IM Virani's strong opposition to the match it could very well indicate that Devki is indeed his daughter and charu doesn't know about it.. coz yesterday when he was recollecting his fathers words they did show a girl n boy probably in love and the boy getting insulted coz of that.. so anything is possible..
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Suman14

I.m.Virani's rival /or past employer who ever we till now have just the name BAAWANJI BHAI"..may be his daughter is Devaki..

Bcus in yesterday episode Devaki tells Nirali, I cant disclose who I am, but when I feel telling it to the world...then I tell you first

every person having perception regarding it . i m pretty sure dt she wont be daughter of im virant at all.....  she can be of anyone else whether   its bhawaan ji or   other one but no IM virani...
archu1234 thumbnail
I dont think Devaki will pair with Vaibhav, I think Vaibhav will pair with that actress who is a social activist and stoppin his hotel project. so there is still chances of Devaki being I M Virani's daughter.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think she is Bhawanji's daughter.. 
they cannot show IM Virani to be so gullible.. 

She must be Bhawanji's apprentice.. someone he has trained
in business and someone who knows what IM Virani did to Bhawanji
and wants to get back at him for her mentor's sake :)
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 atleast now it confirmed dt  devki n bhawaan ji are not daughter father , hope dt they both show IM  virani  his own  aukaad in subsequent eps....