•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Devki is the daughter of IM VIrani. She also say to nirali that she has some secret and also yesterday episode IM Virani was remembering some lady.
i dont really think so
i mean i dont accept this fact
then this twist wud be jus like someother show wid saas bahu sagas
but mukti bandhan seems to be different
and other way out devki wud hav showd sum anger or reasoning for dis sort of relationship
i dont want devki to be his daughter
like everyone cud expecting it to be
it cud be different

I completely agree with you gunseerat what would be the point if devki is shown as I.M.Virani's daughter  I mean charu wants Devki to marry Vaibhav n this very much indicates the fact that she can't be his daughter if inspite of this the cv's show this father daughter track then it would be really silly of them ...............

Edited by trendzy - 13 years ago
naah.... it doesn't sound happening... otherwise vaibhav and devki would be bro and sis... and i don't think producers are dumb enough to give us one side... (Mother's wish) of love angel... between bro and sis...
Originally posted by nursing

Devki is the daughter of IM VIrani. She also say to nirali that she has some secret and also yesterday episode IM Virani was remembering some lady.

hunn , i dint watch yesterday eps ,  day by day ds show  being interesting.. vt kinda secret devki has? i m   crazy to  watch subsequent eps.....
Originally posted by shahsb_26

naah.... it doesn't sound happening... otherwise vaibhav and devki would be bro and sis... and i don't think producers are dumb enough to give us one side... (Mother's wish) of love angel... between bro and sis...

even i think same , if   devki is daughter of im virani  how can   vaihabh's maa think  of devki  to   make her bahu ?