Devki's identity?

trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
After seeing yesterdays episode I feel that there is a possiblity that in the past I.M.Virani must have been employed at bhawaji bha's place where he must have fallen in love with his daughter n the moment bhawaji bha must have dicovered this he must have humiliated him n sacked him off the job😡.....later on bhawaji might have got his daughter married off to a wealthy buisness man who might have died after a few years n devki might have been born from this marraige so after her father's death they must have become poor😭 n her mother might have migrated with her to another place while on the other hand ishwar who would now have been married to charu must have adopted all fair n unfair means to become rich n teach bawaji a lesson in future...........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_night thumbnail
Wow Trendzy..... i also felt the same. but with a differnce tht bhawanji's daughter might not have married to any one .... but tht alone might not have been the reason for virani behaving like this bcoz charu had once told tht he was not like this when they got married, and all this happened 25 yrs back...., I
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good reasoning Trendzy, maybe you are right 😕
But one way or the other, I feel Devki is IMV's daughter 😕
i can believe that she can be related to bhwanji bhai
but i dont want her to be IMV's daughter
otherwise my vaiki wud be bro sis
nai re
btw
nice thought buddy
lovely post
trendzy thumbnail
Thanx gunseerat I too want too eagerly want vaiki to b a pair m sure they would rock together😍 so dont worry m sure that devki is not I.M.Virani's daughter..........

Originally posted by: trendzy

Thanx gunseerat I too want too eagerly want vaiki to b a pair m sure they would rock together😍 so dont worry m sure that devki is not I.M.Virani's daughter..........

lovly
glad on dat note
i jus cant wait to knw who wud be paired next to vaibs!
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
May b u r r8.Can't tell anything r8 now.......😕
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
trendzy have u read book of harkishan mehta "mukti bandhan" ?bcoz u narrated exactly same story i read fewaround 90 pages of book😃 devki is bhavanji bha's grand daughter 😳 infect i know more story bt wont reveal here i dont if they will strictly follow book😕 plus it will kill suspense too😊
chichi9999 thumbnail
in original story vaibhv pair with sabina and here also it will be the same. as Devki is i think daughter of I.M. Virani. ,  and when it will be reveal to I.M Virani his life will be change. But yes definately Devki will not pair with  Vaibhav
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Devki IM Virani's daughter?! :O 

I hope not!