Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thank god... jagya ko akal tho aayi.... but i still hate him 4 keeping gauri in dark n 4 lying n being mean 2 anandi.... fact is, that such things do hapn. and the cv's r really cool 4 making it show...
Thanks Uma,

Hope Jagya keeps this feeling of regret alive! Daadisa ki baat hi alag hai, she turns anything and everything against her bheendnis.
I hope uski insaaniyat jagay. one sign of human emotions, he is not that beghairat as I thought.

Lets see
I was suprised didnt expect him to be confused 😆 He is still hiding hhis relationship status.. confused soul... Gauri is all in love.. Poor girl feels so bad for he if she is Gudiya.. Poor girl unnecesasrily got married and now her beend is confused which beendni to choose 🤣
Good ! So now the Basant-Gehna mess will be resolved too, once he falls really sick and she dutifully nurses him back to health :)

Which leaves BV with just the Gauri track ! Am not sure how much longer this can sustain viewer interest as sooner than later there's bound to be some slip-up somewhere, letting Jagya's cat out of Jagat's bag :D:D:D

Am rubbing my hands in glee ðŸ˜‰
Thanks for the update Uma...

only one thing to say....Poor Gauri !!!!!!...she needs to know the truth, he cant let her fall in love with him and walk away......Jagya seriously needs to think what he wants in life....if its Anandi then he should stay away from Gauri,,,,,If its Gauri then he needs to have a clean breakup with Anandi and also tell Gauri the truth ! currently he is just two timing ! chit bhi meri pat bhi meri huh?
ye basant sa ka kya problem hai yar?  if gehna doesnt mind, whats his issue?  chill man!  cant u see, ur beendni loves u so much... so does ur son... and of course, not to forget ur maa sa 😉  

jagya track...  looks like CVs are confused how to go about it 😉   they wanted to confuse jagya, now they themselves got caught 😉
This guy is SOooo  confused😕-when he is with anandi all he thinks about is gauri ,now with gauri he is having anandi thoughts..
Jagya/jagath should stay away from both of them until he decides where he wants to go without messing with their feelings..
Gauri seems to be totally falling for him-its SAD, if she is gudiya she deserves better,she has made something out of her life after the mess dadisa put her into.The CVs may even turn her negative with no  tracks remaining other  than 'basant  fever'.🥱.There are so many extra rooms in the haveli ðŸ¤”but NO - he has to go and sleep on terrace in extreme cold weather .Well,😡maasa can shout nonstop😵 ðŸ˜µnext week blaming  gehna... 
Pyjo - So true  - his confusion is hilarious !

Better to watch Maasa yelling at her darling beendnees than Jagya romancing with Gauri !