Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 21st Jan 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Mods , please put this up on a sticky ....๐Ÿ˜Š
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely Update Di.. Thanks... Watched episode today.. Even then I am reading the update again and again and only ArMan Scenes ๐Ÿ˜‰..

Very cute scenes.. Manav was totally a kid today... Cho chweet...
Loved it today and very happy..
librarypass thumbnail
Thanks for the update๐Ÿค—.
I knew it was too good to be true, not only did they not revealed both issues, not even one truth got out๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. I will not be expecting anything else from this show again.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thx for the update...cute Arman scenes today
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tanya di, that scene where Manav burns his finger, its slightly different from what you wrote. Its actually an almost copy of the scene from Chalte Chalte. When Archana is sucking Manav's finger and he shows her his other finger, he's actually implying that his other finger got burnt and not the one she was tending to.
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 i am suspicious...i wrote on the SOTD thread that i thought varsha would evenutally get pregnant...but that it would be later on.   a while back when varsha was rushed to the hospital  because she was dizzy and nauseous i was suspicious that she was actually pregnant, even tho that's when the doctor said she could never be a mother,.....but now today because she has stomach pains...but it's a "female problem"  --- you know doctors can make mistakes...what if varsha has an ectopic pregnancy (outside the womb)...a very serious thing, and of course the baby can't survive outside the womb,  but it would mean that after all she could get pregnant.     just a thought, and also a gut feeling...  ๐Ÿ˜›

regardless. as i said on the other ...i think she should have a second chance...but only after she realizes how terrible and arrogant she was to manav...........    satish owns some responsibility in that issue as he never tells her the truths he knows about manav...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

When Archana is sucking Manav's finger and he shows her his other finger, he's actually implying that his other finger got burnt and not the one she was tending to.

I got a little shy writing that....so I said she was kissing his  finger....Sorry.....๐Ÿ˜ณ

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I got a little shy writing that....so I said she was kissing his  finger....Sorry.....๐Ÿ˜ณ

true sharmilee of PR๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Thanks SH๐Ÿ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oops!! I'm sorry then. I thought you misinterpreted it. My bad. Lolz..

Your welcome Saffy. Hope I can call you that :)

-Shivani