Abhi + Runjhun Fans- Things to keep in mind

Posted: 13 years ago
Although I'm a Guddu + Runjhun fan, I totally understand why people would want her to be w/Abhi.  People who want Runjhun and Abhi together should keep some things in mind.  These things might help them cope w/the future episodes to come.  I seriously think that Guddu & Runhjun will eventually fall deeply in love w/eachother.  It looks like this is what the writers want.

1.  Abhi & Runjhun don't really have an intense, romantic relationship.  They may have atleast a little bit of a more-than-a-friend feelin' towards eachother but I'm not seein' intensity.  I hardly see any romance goin' on between them.  In conclusion Abhi & Runhjun's relationship are not like these relationships~ Manav & Archana on "Pavithra Rishta",  Anukulp & Mona on "Ram Miley Jodi", and Yagya & Reet from "Mera Naam Karegi Roshan" for example๐Ÿ˜ญ  

2.  Although Abhi treats Runjhun a lot better than how Guddu treats her, Guddu won't always treat her like this.  His ill-mannered behavior towards her is temporary.  The writers have decided that after Guddu marries Runjhun his outlook towards life changes & he becomes a changed man- I think this is a cute yet deep path for the storyline of this show to take.  Remember when Nani gave Guddu a lecture.  He basically told her about his view on how to live life & it really wasn't too healthy of a view-  this will most probably change๐Ÿ˜Š 

3.  The writers have decided to get Runjhun & Guddu married.  Although Runjhun is engaged to Abhi at present she is gonna end up marrying Guddu๐Ÿ˜Š / ๐Ÿ˜ญ

4.  Abhi + Mahadevi๐Ÿ˜Š.  Okay, I think it would be really interesting if Guddu & Runjhun got married and Abhi & Mahadevi got married as well.  This way we will not only see the changing of Guddu but we could see the changing of Mahadevi who at present seems selfish & at least a little spoilt at present.  Not only will Mahadevi become a sweeter girl, but she'll see the true colors of her parents & her uncles & aunts.  Just imagine, Guddu, Runjhun, Abhi & Mahadevi totally givin' a piece of their minds to the aunts & uncles of the house & Diamond.  Mahadevi turning against them will really cause a stir-  Mitho, Rajjo, & Diamond will go crazy!!!!๐Ÿ˜†  Abhi is pretty much fine the way he is, he really doesn't need any growing up to do & his outlook on life is more healthier than Guddu's outlook.  In conclusion, Abhi would be a good influence on Mahadevi๐Ÿ˜Š           

5.  To look at, I think Abhi would look better w/Mahadevi.  No offense, I really don't think that him & Runhjun look good together๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.  I think Runjhun  & Guddu would look quite a bit better together๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.  Who do u think Runjhun would look better with?        

6.  "Beauty & the Beast"๐Ÿ˜Š.  I'm kinda of a sucker for "Beauty & Beast" type of love stories.   I can totally see Runjhun taming Guddu after they get married like how Belle tamed the beast which resulted in him becoming a nicer guy & him ended falling deeply in love w/her.  I think it's kinda funny to compare the beast & Guddu.  The beast was hairy & a lot taller & bigger than Belle & used to be quite rude to her.  Sound familiar?  Guddu has this rugged look to him & I remember thinking when I was watchin' an episode of this show that it would nice if he shaved (I guess I like the unshaven look on him most of the time though).  Guddu is a lot taller than Runjhun & he seems quite a bit bigger than Runjhun in size & is rude to her.  Guddu & Runhjun look like a more realistic & Indian version of the beast & Belle๐Ÿ˜†.     

* Feel free to comment about what u think about what I posted above.  Sorry, I think I got kinda carried away & started talkin' about what I'd like to see on the show๐Ÿ˜†  I'll just shut up right now.  Me & my craziness over this show๐Ÿ˜†        
Edited by edabella - 13 years ago
I'm more for Guddu & Runjhun but I think Abhi and Runjhun are not too bad together. They are very much similar, and like minded, just that Abhi is a little more outspoken than Runjhun. Though I do feel that eventually Guddu would be more protective of Runjhun than Abhi. Abhi has his limits and in front of those older to him, he won't speak up as much, whereas Guddu doesn't care. So while maybe Runjhun will get to be a much stronger person, I think Guddu seems her best defense in sense too.
Hmm...I don't see Mahadevi and Abhi getting together but that could be possible. (A little off topic but Mahadevi and Diamond - Rajju & Mittho really went out on the names LOL)
I like the analogy to Beauty & the Beast.

Edited by Wafah - 13 years ago
i think abhigyan and mahadevi should be together...that would be hella funny. but yeah guddu and runjhun rock guddu is one of those besharam type of boy and runjhun is very innocent. totally  matches the saying "opposites attract".
Runjhun and Guddu all the way for me!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒbut i don't think mahadevi and abhigyaan would look good together and i think abhigyaan can get some other better girl.
i liked your beauty and the beast story and yeah it sort of relates to our Guddu and runjhunia!!!!
hey....
Firstly awwwwesome topis naveena di
All d point u said r soooo true
Guddu n runjun look great togather whereas abhi n runjun loOk nice but as u said it not d relationship like manv n archu n all other ...
I dont know bout mahadevi n abhi so cant say much
But for sure guddu is d best for runjun as he can protect her from her evil mamis n teach them a good lesson ....
I luv d beauty n d beast prt it is soooo right wen it cums to guddun runjun i just luvd that point of urs
Since it got announced that Abhi's role is a cameo, he probably will only be there till maybe Guddu & Runjhun's marriage or till his relationship with Runjhun is broken. Though I'm curious how they are going to go about doing that. Abhi seems to have changed his father's mind...but I wonder what limit Guddu will push to get the marriage broken.
Originally posted by Wafah

Since it got announced that Abhi's role is a cameo, he probably will only be there till maybe Guddu & Runjhun's marriage or till his relationship with Runjhun is broken. Though I'm curious how they are going to go about doing that. Abhi seems to have changed his father's mind...but I wonder what limit Guddu will push to get the marriage broken.

Same here dear
I was thing d same how will d marriage brake ?n how will guddu marrys runjun as now he hate her how will he agree to marry her
I cant wait to guddu n runjun married ..........
Regarding the comments above~

I didn't know that Abhi's role is a cameo but who know's - maybe the creatives will want him to come back in the story later.  It's a good thing I haven't been imagining Abhi + Mahedevi scenes much.๐Ÿ˜†  Some people probably can't see them together since there hasn't been any scenes of them interacting with each other.  Maybe a new guy will come into the story & will change her into a sweeter girl๐Ÿ˜Š      
Edited by edabella - 13 years ago
Originally posted by edabella

Regarding the comments above~

I didn't know that Abhi's role is a cameo but who know's - maybe the creatives will want him to come back in the story later.  It's a good thing I haven't been imagining Abhi + Mahedevi scenes much.๐Ÿ˜†  Some people probably can't see them together since there hasn't been any scenes of them interacting with each other.  Maybe a new guy will come into the story & will change her into a sweeter girl๐Ÿ˜Š      

LOL Yeah that is a possibility but I think that be probably more in the future...Both of Mitthos kids are spoilt brats...atleast the other kid in the family doesn't seem to be too spoiled.
@ Wafah~ Ya I feel that the only nicer, younger person in the Pandey house besides Runhjun is Babli- Vishnu & Kalsonwali's daughter.  Unlike Diamond & Mahadevi I've never seen her be rude to anyone.  I guess she doesn't take after her evil parents & thank god for that!!!!