Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing Anju, nice she's shooting for a sequence in DSDV, will watch!
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Thanks for sharing Anju, nice she's shooting for a sequence in DSDV, will watch!

Welcome dear.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Binny Sharma : Hey guys wassup ??? I hpe u all doin gooood.... Life never seems to be the way we want, but we live it the best way we can. There is no perfect life, but we can fill it with perfect moments. Work hard, take breaks, rejuvenate, read, sing, dance for no reason at all, tell ur mom u love her, have long walks with yourself alone and reflect.... share at least the excess of what you dont need, forgive and let go... Even the people who give us grief have a purpose in our life... thank them n move on.. about 7 hours ago

BINNY SHARMA - Smile and experience this thing called life with all ur senses... Thank God for the graces.... Derive satisfaction from the smallest things you do. LIFE is waiting...... Cheers ! about 7 hours ago

Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
Darine1980 thumbnail
Thanks Mel for the lovely update!!!!

I just can't beleive what I am reading.... What a mature, generous and down to earth person! A wonderful human being !

Have you noticed guys? MIK today's latest tweet and Binny's today's update have the same message: enjoy your life !

I can understand why they get along togeither, they advocate the same ideas: think positive, the respect of the parents, to enjoy and to be content with little things in life, generosity, hard work....

REALLY LOVE YOU BINNY! YOU SEEM TO HAVE THE QUALITIES I LIKE THE MOST IN A PERSON !
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks to both lovely Anju n cuty Mel for posting n sharing the tweets , me too simply can't believe what I'm reading . I've always known that she's such a wonderful person n the loveliest human being u can come across .I'm simply under a spell after reading her tweets , full of compassion n understanding for others , full of maturity n love n positivity towards life , n wonderfully inspiring n respectful outlook towards your elders . Binny, u really don't know to what level u inspire me n help n encourage me 2 face the hurdles of life n win over ,em, n that's why u win my heart n it's yours ,today ,tomorrow , I've never felt the same for any one else , let alone an actress .Rule our hearts ,our sunshine n keep rocking n tweeting.
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Binny Sharma : Hey guys wassup ??? I hpe u all doin gooood.... Life never seems to be the way we want, but we live it the best way we can. There is no perfect life, but we can fill it with perfect moments. Work hard, take breaks, rejuvenate, read, sing, dance for no reason at all, tell ur mom u love her, have long walks with yourself alone and reflect.... share at least the excess of what you dont need, forgive and let go... Even the people who give us grief have a purpose in our life... thank them n move on.. about 7 hours ago

BINNY SHARMA - Smile and experience this thing called life with all ur senses... Thank God for the graces.... Derive satisfaction from the smallest things you do. LIFE is waiting...... Cheers ! about 7 hours ago

AWWW thats such a sweet and thoughful tweet and soo true!

I wish her all the best too!

And it'll be good seeing Vandana and Binny together :D

Thank you for the updates!
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing tweet from Binny, she's really the loveliest human being! 😊Edited by Shawty_sweetnes - 13 years ago
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Binny Sharma : Always be mindful of ur p's n q's, b genuine, b gud to evrybody. Spread love, feel d happiness dat really gvs a motivation to b strong n positive in Life. Luv u all... about 10 hours ago

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for posting , again a very lovely n inspiring tweet.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Mel....