Mukti Bandhan

Vaibhav to be paired with???

trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys I read about a serial on doordarshan that was an exact replica of the novel mukti bandhan according to which the eldest son of I.M.Virani falls in love with an actress called sabina😭 does that mean even here vaibhav would fall for sabina guys thats really heartbreaking🥺 I hope the cv's change the track n bring vaiki together.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
no...........................
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yep.I also think that Vaibhav will b paired with Sabina.N i m quite sure abt this.
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
and yes.... devki and vaibhav.... would make some saas bahu saaga parivaar and all... those things... let it be sabina!!
trendzy thumbnail
  i m sorry to offend you guys but I seriously can't bear to see vaibhav n sabina I mean shes too old n many of my friends also feel the same  for him n even though this serial is based on the novel they have done many changes in it I think the character of devki is also newly introduced so I just hope cv's dont pair vaibhav with sabina😭................ 
And I m sure I am not the only one wanting to see vaiki together😳..........
Edited by trendzy - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: trendzy

i m sorry to offend you guys but I seriously can't bear to see vaibhav n sabina I mean shes too old n many of my friends also feel the same for him n even though this serial is based on the novel they have done many changes in it I think the character of devki is also newly introduced so I just hope cv's dont pair vaibhav with sabina😭................

AndI m sure I am not the only one wanting to see vaiki together😳..........

How can i never agree wid u my buddy

Want vaibhav and devki

@topic- oh gudness is that so
I thought its one of its type show

Yeh kya naye naye shocks mil rahe hain roz
trendzy thumbnail
Gunseerat thanx a lot yaar if no one else atleast you r with me all we can do right now is just to hope that the best happens n we get to see our beloved jodi of vaiki together cause you never know when the creatives would change the track cause even in that old article on sabina noone wanted her to be paired with vaibhav.......
Originally posted by: trendzy

Gunseerat thanx a lot yaar if no one else atleast you r with me all we can do right now is just to hope that the best happens n we get to see our beloved jodi of vaiki together cause you never know when the creatives would change the track cause even in that old article on sabina noone wanted her to be paired with vaibhav.......

anyday m wid u
I knw yaar creatives ka koi bharosa nai
They can be unexpected

But after todays episode i felt vaibhav is more angry on devki rather than sabeena

He wud get more involved wid devki i guess
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys according to original story vaibhav will be paired wid sabrina 😊 Edited by gargi. - 13 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes that seems most likely.. must be sabina!