Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Vishnu seems like the odd one out

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Out of Runjhun's maternal uncles I like Vishnu the least😡.  Rajju & Bantu don't piss me off as much as he does.  Vishnu schemes more than his bros too.  He is one of the main reasons why Guddu got sooooo angry at the Pandey household in the first place- he refused to pay Guddu back!.  Is there anyone that Vishnu seriously cares about?  I don't see him showing any affection towards anyone.  I understand why he doesn't show it to Kalsonwali since she is an evil being like the rest of Runjhun's aunts.  Maybe he does care about his daughter, Babli but there has hardly been any scenes showing him interacting w/her.  Rajju seems to care about his kids & we've seen him shower affection on Mahadevi- remember the celebration in the Pandey house when she did well in her studies for example.  When it comes to Bantu, well, he doesn't seem to have much of a conscience when it comes to anyone but Billo😆.  Seriously, husbands like Bantu are quite rare in this world.  Him & Billo have a VERY submissive-dominant relationship.  When I saw Vishnu smile while him & Kalsonwali looked at one of the vulgar kites Guddu distributed I was like OMG both him & his wife are such sick people!!!!😡  Why the heck, is this man's name Vishnu?  This God name doesn't suit this evil man!!!!!!  Feel free to comment on what u think of Vishnu & if u think he does seem like the odd one out when it comes to Runjhun's maternal uncles.     Edited by edabella - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i never thought about it but after reading your post i think you are right vishnu is like the odd one out. He doesn't love his wife and i haven't seen him show any love to his mom either....
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Vishnu is the odd one out, in the sense he's the most conniving of them all. Then again it suits his profession as a lawyer, not to offend those in that profession. I think each uncle and aunt has his own defining point in the show. I might hate their characters but I like the way they've been penned. The most common trait that the aunt and uncles share is selfishness. But otherwise each has it's own unique personality. The elder mama is someone who thinks highly of himself, when he is nothing close to it. So basically a narcissistic person, who can be rather dim-witted sometimes. The second one Buntu being the least good-looking of the three, dotes on his beautiful wife, and hence has more of a hen-pecked personality, where everything starts with his wife and ends there too. The third one Vishnu stands out because he's the most scheming, and unlike his other brothers only listens to his wife when it benefits him.  In the aunt section, it's opposite as the eldest aunt by marriage is the most scheming. She sweet talks to everyone but likes no one including her husband. So even though it may look like that Rajju does his wife bidding (which is true) the way his wife paints it is like he's the one who thought of it first. The second one Billo is the least harmless much like her husband. Basically if she could live like a queen surrounded by her jewels and saris, and waited on every moment (here by Runjhun) she wouldn't really care to plot or scheme. Which is why she's usually with one of the aunts side not really by herself. The third one is the most rash and hot tempered, that sometimes she doesn't think before acting. She's the most prideful, and hence the most easily manipulated at times by the elder mami who knows she just has to stoke her ego to get her on her side.
Honestly the six together make for the most malicious villains especially the three aunts but as actors they really do portray their character so fittingly.
Edited by Wafah - 13 years ago
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Wafah

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Vishnu is the odd one out, in the sense he's the most conniving of them all. Then again it suits his profession as a lawyer, not to offend those in that profession. I think each uncle and aunt has his own defining point in the show. I might hate their characters but I like the way they've been penned. The most common trait that the aunt and uncles share is selfishness. But otherwise each has it's own unique personality. The elder mama is someone who thinks highly of himself, when he is nothing close to it. So basically a narcissistic person, who can be rather dim-witted sometimes. The second one Buntu being the least good-looking of the three, dotes on his beautiful wife, and hence has more of a hen-pecked personality, where everything starts with his wife and ends there too. The third one Vishnu stands out because he's the most scheming, and unlike his other brothers only listens to his wife when it benefits him. In the aunt section, it's opposite as the eldest aunt by marriage is the most scheming. She sweet talks to everyone but likes no one including her husband. So even though it may look like that Rajju does his wife bidding (which is true) the way his wife paints it is like he's the one who thought of it first. The second one Billo is the least harmless much like her husband. Basically if she could live like a queen surrounded by her jewels and saris, and waited on every moment (here by Runjhun) she wouldn't really care to plot or scheme. Which is why she's usually with one of the aunts side not really by herself. The third one is the most rash and hot tempered, that sometimes she doesn't think before acting. She's the most prideful, and hence the most easily manipulated at times by the elder mami who knows she just has to stoke her ego to get her on her side.
Honestly the six together make for the most malicious villains especially the three aunts but as actors they really do portray their character so fittingly.
</font>

i agree wid wafah they r evil in thier on way
But yes vishnu n h+s wife r moore evil
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, Vishnu is the worst of all. In one of the episodes he says that he only takes money and doesn't give money to anyone. Him taking money from Guddu is the root cause for all the evils Guddu is doing against Runjhun.

Even when Kalsanwali wanted Vishnu to return the money to Guddu at 1 point (when they come to know Runjhun is Bhagonwali) he had refused initially. Later he agreed only when Kalsanwali reasoned out saying that if Runjhun filled out the nomination form,  her father can become the gram-pradhan once again and they may get loads of money.