ll End Of Bandini Leavers Prom Party ll DO READ - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
OMG, after a long time, I am here in my old home 😊  How is everyone ?  I am great and missed you all so wanted to join you for the party😃
Awsome  will post my Soon

Reserved

Songs (fast): Sharara sharara - Mere Yaar ki Shaadi Hai. Love the film and the song, especially Uday's antics. 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fryqa7G_go[/YOUTUBE]

Jhalak dikhlaja - Aksar. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pab2_NPLKQM

Songs (Slow): Love Celine Dion's My heart will go on. I know Sanju's already put it but I will too. 😛

Jaage Jaage - Mere Yaar ki Shaadi Hai. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_QsN5e0oF0

Mere haath mein - Fanaa. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRrSRLjgxOQ

Suraj hua madham - K3G. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHZn85RsrCE Everyone loves this song!

More left to add... Will post soon enough.

Why you first started watching Bandini?

Coz KZK ended 😭on August 2009 so needed to watch RR in a new show, rather a daily. Watched Bandini from the beginning but not regularly, read the updates and watched if really good. Became a regular watcher of Bandini after KZK ended. 😃

Best Memories Of Bandini?

The TB article which said that Santu will confess her love for DM and DM will accept Santu as his wife. Couldn't wait for the epi after reading this.

Worst Memories Of Bandini?

16yr leap.😡

Megha!!!😡😡😡🤬

Scenes You Love Most?

DM cornering Santu and placing a kiss on her cheek asking her to do his nakal. ☺️

Sanraj SR.☺️

DM trying to get Santu out of Baa's bed, the whole scene.

Scenes You Hated?

The scene with Chapa stripping Santu on Moti's instructions. 😡

Arjan & Khemi questioning about a future Sanraj kid. 😡 Who the hell were they to decide whether Sanraj will have kids or not, that's their personal life.

Rudr's attempted rape on Santu. 😡🤬 

Most Memorable Dialogue By DM?

Main tera malik nahi aur nah tu meri bandini. (most overused dialogue by DM, that's why I remember it 😆)

Most Memorable Dialogue By Santu?

Can't actually remember any. I swear I'm stumped. Other than her saying Malik chai all the time can't think of anything else. Maybe 'yeh bandini hamesha aapke saath hai.'

Your favourite Character?

Duhh! Do u really need to ask...

Its...

Moti!

Is it hell, its DM.  😳

Your worst Character?

Arjan & Rudr both equals along with Vishal who was even worse.

Best Storyline

Sanraj's second wedding.

Santu's 2nd pregnancy, had sweet scenes until they ruined it. 😡

Worst Storyline

The attempted rape on Santu by Rudr, upto then I liked Rudr.

The Jamku/Moti's truth storyline, didn't exactly like it so skipped it all.

Summary Of Your time on Bandini Forum?

Should have learnt to walk away when they went ahead with the 16yr leap. 😡 There have been good days and bad days but overall very nice. 

and Finally..Your message to all your friends on Bandini Forum... 

See ya's! I'm off! 😆

No man, gonna say hope to see u again in another forum. Hopefully a new RR show.

Bye for now!

Edited by Luv-Shonit - 13 years ago
wowwwwwwww sanju....
so we r going to end it a big blast!!!!!!
cheers for this!!!!!!!
wowwww!!! brilliant idea!!! I will come and post away later,P.

I am going to miss this show and the forum,lets all come back and write to each other frequently 🤗

Love you all!!!!
let me recover from a sudden and unexpected shock: that is the end of Bandini. The real reason behind the sudden end of a very popular show of Imagine is still not clear to me.
    😃2 words.....RONIT ROY

All of them with Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi

Rudr track - made everyone leave the forum😭

Scenes You Love Most?
    😳ALL SanRaj😳
    The DM fighting scenes😍
    The DM and maulik scenes (fighting)😍
    Lets just say all with Dharamraj Mahiyvanshi😍

Scenes You Hated?
    Birangi Scenes (Monghi, Birwa and that guy, cant remember his name)

ermmm.....😳sorry but its against the DM Droolers commandments to choose....each word he spoke was....😍

Malik Chai🤣

❤️Dharamraj Mahiyvanshi❤️

Your worst Character?
    🤢Megha🤢

Best Storyline
    All of it up until the first ever leap......

Worst Storyline
    When santo goes to jail...ruined everything

I will sum it up in 6 words:
    😃THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!!!😃
    Cannot describe in words what you all mean to me....

and Finally..Your message to all your friends on Bandini Forum..

Sometimes words cannot describe what the heart wants to say.......
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I LOVE YOU ALL VERY VERY MUCH
you to RONIT ROY!!!! (ofcourse i had to mention him)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Edited by s000 - 13 years ago
Thanks for the invite Sanju🤗 one question....when do u get the time? R u still up at weird o'clock Batgirl?

Will post once I get some free time 😳
Edited by Shahara3 - 13 years ago
Wow and that 's my dear LED in action n full to masti.....😆😆Yay..........Amazing post ........will write soon////////////take care.........
    I started watching from day one but I had to catch up the beginning episodes coz when I found out it was two weeks into the show already.

The moments I have shared with my friends on IF, from the naughty jokes 😆 droolers, Uma infamous bat , Bumi besharam army, Kanji 😳 Malika's positivity, the gopikas, the kanjikas and of course the lovers and haters.😛 (I miss DM the stubborn akdu Hades)😛

The day Ekta decided to get 'creative' by doing her old tricks first the murder track, then 10-year leap, Rudr vile rape track and the 16-year leap, which made me stop watching.

Scenes You Love Most?
    I loved the sisterly bond Khemi, santu and Monghi used the have (before Ekta ruined it), I loved the debates between  Hiten n DM. I loved the injection scene when DM n Santu went to Baroda, it was early on but we saw another side or DM.

Scenes You Hated?
    Rape Vile track and everything with Dr who aka Megha . I also hate the whenever the Portrait of the Lady cames on but then they had to bring her alive with Anamika 🤢
    Well it's no brainer 'Dafford' and I do like 'Kasht' very much

Hmm tough one 😆 what else Malik Chai

Kanji 😳and Pre first leap Hiten (minus the fake mooch)😛
    Your worst Character?
    Dr Who aka Megha🤢 (how can one woman be so evil, so despo and just so illogical)😡

Best Storyline
    Has to be cow track and the punishment Santu gave to Hiten it was a full circle, well written and well executed.

Worst Storyline
    Do we really wanna go there😆, it's Ekta n BT's calling card to ruin her shows and Bandini wasn't spared😛 but I suppose the Rape track and everything and everything with Dr who aka Megha.🤢

I had a great time purely because the company was great and the show had a great ensemble cast. RR, Rasika and Prashant were just amazing actors. As for Aasiya I think for her first role, she has done justice and will go far. When we used to have the live updates and episodes discussions , it was some of the best ones I have ever had. There were so many smart people with so many different perspectives and I enjoyed reading the comments.
Your message to all your friends on Bandini Forum..

I adore you guys so much and you girls were the best group, smartest and wonderful friends I have ever met. 😳❤️

Ok Vote for Fuzzy n Sanju as the Best Couple 🤣

Now let me go get my Elie Saab dress for this event 😆

Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago