ll End Of Bandini Leavers Prom Party ll DO READ - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello to all🤗

First of Sanju, such creativity was definitely expected out of you!👏
I absolutely adore this idea!!

Its nice to see everyone posting!

The show did begin with a bang and must end with a bigger bang on the forum. 

Will edit once I have the time to post.

PS.(i)  missing your pink writing.
PS. (ii) I was missing you all!
WOW!! I am soo glad everyone has reserved their spots.. I done mine so you can check it out! =) I just need my outfit pics& arrival pics.. =))
Look forward to everybody's post.. :D

@Shahara: You know mee!! BhootniForLife.. 🤣 🤣

@Ritwika!! 🤗 The Pinks back!! So glad to see you here.. =))

Hey Sanju, thanks for the invite..it's so wonderful to meet u all after a long time...🤗  I'm still unable to believe that the show is ending..😭😭 I would defintely pen my thoughts..

Why you first started watching Bandini?
coz it was ekta's show .......😆😆 

Best Memories Of Bandini?
Sanraj 2nd Wedding...kisses..all SR'S!!!!!☺️ 

Worst Memories Of Bandini?
megha, anamika, khemi, arjan

Scenes You Love Most?
All sanraj scenes..spl first pre leap ones!!!!!!
Scenes You Hated?
Dr.b****, anamika, rudra, birangi

Most Memorable Dialogue By DM?

Dafoord...uba uba mara modhu su joe che!!!😍

Most Memorable Dialogue By Santu?
Chai Malik......mai kaisi lag rhi hoo(sari fixing) ahh those were the days😍

Your favourite Character?
Sanraj.....moti..maulik...kanji!!!!!!

Your worst Character?
Dr B******😡

Best Storyline
from JANUARY 19-2009- DECEMBER 2009.
Worst Storyline
the 16 yr leap...megha..arjan murder🤢

Summary Of Your time on Bandini Forum?
i joined the forum very late.....but i used to luv reading all the comments.....written by our besharam army.........droolers...!!!!i found some of my gr8 frends here !!n will defo try to remain in touch with them.........i spent some relly nice moments here.....n won some competitions aswell.which felt really awsome....im relly going to miss bandini forum!!!!!

Edited by Arshi_sahni - 13 years ago

For santu and santu ONLY, she is such a cute character filled with love and love only.. I used to watch portions of epi's while visiting my mom, there I saw my very 1st epi the beginning where we got to see the most sweetest village girl and most handsome king ever 😍 and I have to say it took my breath away, next thing u know I was online researching this serial.. Then started watching regularly ⭐️

When dm proudly stood up for santu in front of all while beating Rudr/then came the most heart warming hug in bandini history 😃

Ughhh too many to keep track on😡but worst has to def b moti's taunting towards santu, her evil way of strip searching that poor girl L I hate it to the maxxx😡

Scenes You Love Most?

Each and every scene which contained sanraj, whether happy or sad.😃

Scenes You Hated?

all scenes which included moti/sarangggggg, DR M../and who cud forget that khemi/arjan.🤬. arghhhh😡

Kem? Kemki tu dafford hai! 🤣 every time he said dafford it left a huge grin on my face 😃

Shaama karna maalik, aapke samne itna boltke main apna apdhadh ko aur bhada rahi hoon, to bataaye is bandini ka dhand kya hai.! Main apna dhadh bhugatne ko tayaar hoon maalik, sunaye mera dhand kya hai..😍 then MAGIC 😆 I looove this dialogue by santu :D this was the first time she stood upto DM :D and he loved it as we all saw the results to it ☺️

Santu of course, main reason being.. I relate with her, being a woman I understood each and every step of santu's tough life🤗.. she always did everything with a pure heart and mind.. and I love her for this

Your worst Character?

Khemi!🤬 and Dr.M🤬 I hate everything about them!

Best Storyline

After birwa's truth when all was going well between sanraj. They were still young and romance was still flying in the air.. sooo sweeeeeeet❤️.*sigh*

Worst Storyline

Meghaaaaaaaaaaa arghhh her track is def the worst ever🤬.

I joined the forum last feb as a clueless member, I didn't know a thing abt the forum , I came and went just visited and read everyone's POV, gradually I started to post my own, then came my creation.. this is when I started to make friends with all the wonderful ppl I met here.. I enjoyed each and every bit being here.. I enjoyed being brand as the  "santu warrior"/sanraj fan.. I will never ever forget my experience here on this forum.

and Finally..Your message to all your friends on Bandini Forum.. 

Thank u all soo much for making me feel welcome and pretty much a part of this bandini forum family🤗 I will cherish the moments we share here.. I don't like the fact that bandini is coming to an end, But I do have hope for season 2 , so until then I wish everyone lots of happiness and prosperity.. muahxxxx

😎 sam

Edited by DmLovesSantu - 13 years ago
    Someone was watching the show. I started watching it & found it interesting + RR was in the show & a new actress so i thought lets give the show a chance & now im literally an addict.

Sanraj 2nd Wedding! Hand in hand phera.

megha, anamika, rudra. khemi, arjan (these 5 sum it up)

Scenes You Love Most?
    All sanraj scenes- drove me literally crazy. 1 of my fave- santu wanting to really ask DM what to wear but asks Baa loved DMs expression & Santus. -brill epi.
    Scenes You Hated?
    megha, anamika, rudra. (these three sum it up) & birangi

Dafoord

Chai Malik.

Santu- brill actress+pretty went through so much in serial. DM/Moti/Champa too.
    Your worst Character?
    Dr M

Best Storyline
    Sanraj filled ones.
    Worst Storyline
    the 1st leap :( (arjan issues)

I was not watching any serial at the time Bandini came on. i had literally loved another show & it went off air hurt me. & then i started to watch Bandini got me so attached(now i am an addict) watched re runs- on yb will be doing so much more now..
    so it really hurts right now to say goodbye to such a good show & i did make some siggies in my spare time. Will remember the live updaters, siggy creators, latest news updaters & all you users who made some really funny updates which made me laugh..😆

hoping for season 2!. cant wait to see the updates all over again ...😉

Edited by angelroses - 13 years ago