Written Update: January 24, 2011

Mockingjay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The women of the village are still doing the rituals. One of the ladies asks Hemvati that when are Champa's in-laws coming with the water (some sort of special water). Hemvati replies that they will be arriving shortly.

Mangaroo is bringing Champa's f-i-l and other relatives in his boat. He tells Mangaroo that he kept his promise to bring the baaraat in his boat. The groom's father tells his servant that he did his first good deed in his life by find a good family like Mangaroo's. Mangaroo gets happy. The servant says something (I couldn't understand it), but he shakes the clay pot he's holding. The groom's father gets mad at him, telling him the water in it is important as his son has bathed in it, and now it is for the bride to bathe with it. The servant says he can handle it; he tells him to enjoy the boat ride. The groom's father says he's not there to have fun, but to make sure that the wedding arrangements & the dowry things are done properly. Mangaroo, at this point, gets a little tensed. Then the groom's father says that after he's checked everything, he will call his relatives and they will come with the groom. Mangaroo says he will not give him a reason to complain about anything; he has arranged everything properly. The groom's father asks Mangaroo said that he said it will take him 4 days to fix his boat, then how come the boat is fixed so quickly. Mangaroo replies that it is all because of Phulwa.

Phulwa, Babu, & her friends are taking a bath in the river with the soap she found. Chunni asks what kind of soap she has found; she says they have almost scratched their skin with it, but the soap is still intact. Babu also says something about the soap. Phulwa replies to what Babu says. The Peer Baba arrives and says to Phulwa that she seems excited as she is bathing with soap for the first time. Phuwla asks him that even the village knows about this. The Baba replies that that's how he got to know about it and that he would also get to bathe with the soap. She gives him the soap and tells him to use it properly as it would take time to get the dirt off. They keep on discussing about the weird soap. Phulwa jokes to the Baba about the soap. At that point, all four of them start scratching their hands as it is itching. Phuwla sees some ants on her hands and starts rubbing the sand on her face and hands to get the ants off. Everybody does the same. The Baba tastes a bit of the soap and tells them it's a type of sweet & not soap. The kids laugh about it.

The servant tells the groom's f-i-l that they have reached the shore & that he was worrying about nothing; the f-i-l gets annoyed by this. Some village women come and do some pooja of Mangaroo's boat. The f-i-l asks him what the women are doing; Mangaroo replies that it's their way of showing love and that everybody likes his boat. Mangaroo tells one of the women to do the pooja of the in-laws. The woman tells the f-i-l that the boat is a god's gift; she then does his aarti. The f-i-l and his servant have funny argument. At that moment, the kids are passing them and Chunni accidently bumps into the servant and a little water spills on Mangaroo but he catches the pot. The f-i-l gets mad at them. Phulwa sees him and realizes that he is Champa's f-i-l and runs from there (Mangaroo doesn't recognize his kids because of the sand in their faces). The f-i-l gets mad at his servant & slaps him. Mangaroo apologizes on behalf of the kids; he says they are misbehaved kids, unlike his Phulwa.

Sona is doing Champa's hair. She is praising her about her hair, but not really meaning it.  Meanwhile, Phulwa arrives and Sona asks what has happened to her face. Phulwa says to Champa that her f-i-l has arrived. Champa gets happy asks Sona if she can see her f-i-l; Sona says no and that it's not lucky for the marriage. Champa get upset and Sona smirks and tells her that she will plan something about it.

The f-i-l is checking the stuff Mangaroo has prepared for the marriage and the dowry. He is counting everything and making sure everything is the right amount. Mangaroo assures him that the clothing is in the big box. The f-i-l asks where the most important thing that he has asked for; Mangaroo replies that the cow is in the backyard. He asks them to check if the cow gives ample of milk; Mangaroo tells him that it gave 7 liters of milk in the morning, but the f-i-l tells him to milk it again to check. The f-i-l says he will do it himself. As he goes near the cow, it kicks him. Phulwa helps him up and tells him that whenever you do something for someone, you do it lovingly. Mangaroo tells the f-i-l that it his daughter, Phulwa. The f-i-l praises her.

Sona put a black veil on Champa. Champa asks him if it the right time to go see the f-i-l. Meanwhile in the back, Lakhiya arrives with the beaten up stuff in a bag. He shows it to Sona & leaves. Then Sona tells Champa that now they can go and then it is the right time.

BREAK

Phulwa starts milking the cow. The f-i-l is impressed with the amount of milk the cow has given. He also adds that now the baaraat will come for sure and goes to call the in-laws. Mangaroo gets happy. Phulwa says to Chunni that she is going to Champa to tell her the good news.

Sona is bringing out Champa under the black veil but she is being sneaky. The f-i-l arrives at their house. Phulwa is looking for Champa; she is worried when she doesn't find her in her room.

Sona brings Champa to the balcony entrance; Champs tells her that they forgot the keys to the balcony. Champa tells her that she will get it, but Sona says that someone might see her, so she will get it. Sona sees Phulwa coming out of Champa's room & hides. Phulwa goes to Babu & asks him if he's seen Champa. Babu isn't paying attention & starts dancing with her. Sona bumps into Hemvati. She praises the decorations and says f-i-l looks impressed. She leaves & goes to Mangaroo's room. She tries to find the keys; she finds 2 sets but can't decide which one is the balcony one.

Phulwa gets mad at Babu & asks him again if he's seen Champa anywhere; he replies that she might be in Mangaroo's room. Phulwa runs to the room. Sona is trying to get the key out from the set in a hurry and Phulwa enters the room.

BREAK

Phulwa doesn't find Champa or anyone else in the room & leaves. Mangaroo is serving refreshment drinks to the in-laws. 2 men arrive with food in big bags and Mangaroo tells them to take it to the balcony. Sona stops Mangaroo & tells him that she just got rid of rats from there (I think that's what she said). He says they can't keep the outside as it will get stolen. Sona suggests that they keep it in the kitchen as no one will go there. Mangaroo agrees and they leave.

Sona goes to Champa and gives her both sets of keys. Phulwa is yelling Champa's name, looking for her. Sona asks Champa what is on her forehead. Champa asks her what it is. Sona replies that she will clean it and sneakily put red powder on her forehead. Sona says now she can go see her f-i-l. Phulwa runs into Sona & Sona asks Phulwa where is Champa. Phulwa says she is asking her the same thing. Sona says she is also looking for her. She gets worried as Phulwa runs up to the balcony. Sona tells her to come down & says that Champa is in the backyard to pray to the tulsi plant; Sona tells her to call her.

The f-i-l asks to see the bride. Mangaroo calls for Champa. She enters the balcony. Phulwa is still looking for her. Champa sees dead black crows and lemons on the balcony & screams. Phulwa, Hemvati, Mangaroo, & the f-i-l get worried hearing the scream. Champa is crying. Phulwa looks towards the balcony.

Tomorrow: Mangaroo tells the f-i-l that if there is anything wrong with his daughter, then he would be his slave for life. He tells Mangaroo that what is the point of that when his son won't be alive. He adds that he won't spoil his son's life in these matters & declines the marriage. Everybody is shocked.

NOTE; I know I write alot, but I'll try to shorten it next time. Please leave feedback though so I can improve.

Thanks. 

Edited by Phoenix_3 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joyo thumbnail
pheonix , its not your fault this show has showing many things in 20 mins.btw thanks for the update.if i am not wrong it is the same servant of f.i.l who was servant of chedi singh in dabangg (bhaiyaji smile).
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a Lot for updates..and For Long..Its Nice rather ...I know When I write ..Some parts are necessary to descibe Whole Scene hence Updates gets Long..But yrs is so Nicely written..😊

Poor Champa..I feel sorry for her...😭
Mockingjay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joyo

pheonix , its not your fault this show has showing many things in 20 mins.btw thanks for the update.if i am not wrong it is the same servant of f.i.l who was servant of chedi singh in dabangg (bhaiyaji smile).

I'm sorry but I havent seen Dabangg. ðŸ˜•

But I had a question: are you gonna do the update for today's epi (Jan.25)? 
joyo thumbnail
yes i try but i misses some part.