IF poetry contest - Time up!

Poll

Read 1st post and choose your option

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
So as I said before !! We have to get IF back to activity again !!! So here's a poetry contest for our budding poets here !!!!

Basically there are 5 topics in which you can choose any as per your wish and write on that

Theme 1 :- " I'll Be There For You " as the theme suggests it stands for friendship !! Well CID is a show where we have seen lovely examples of what friends are and what they can do for each other !! Be it Abhi-Daya, Viivek-Freddy, Salunkhe-ACP or anyone, we have some lovely friends on CID !!! So in this poem you have to write about the essence of friendship in CID !! No matter what comes we have seen that one friend is always there for the other in his/her difficult time !!! We have seen this in CID many times !! So this essence has to be in mind while writing the poem and simply write on their friendship !!! You can keep your poem upto only one friends jodi on CID like that of Abhi-Daya and elaborate on their friendly relationship or take up friends in CID as general. For eg . :- A poem on Duo friendship comes into this

Theme 2 :-" ACP Pradyuman-Pillar Of CID " well we've had poems on Abhijeet and Daya but not many on ACP sir. So here goes !! ACP Pradyuman is the pillar of CID without whom CID is simply non-existent !! He's a perfect leader, mentor,guru,friend,father like figure in CID. No matter what difficulties come up he has always faced and taught his juniors to face them bravely !! So in this theme you have to write on this 'Pillar' of CID. You can write about his journey,any instance of his,his leadership,his relation with his team and all !! So simply write about our dearest ACP sir !!!

Theme 3 :- "Women In CID- A strength indeed " well the theme says it all !!! You have to write on the role of women in CID. Their journey in the show !!! Well the role of a lady cop in CID has always been important !! They are in no way less to our male cops . So write on them !!! You can write on the role of women in CID in general or choose a certain woman cop like Asha or someone else and elaborate her journey or simply write something on each female officer and compile to make a poem, or even their relationship with the other officers !!! and yes Forensic doctors too come into this category.

Theme 4 :- " Our Unity is our Power " as the theme says Unity is the main power of CID !!! No matter how much criminals have tried they've never been able to break the 'ekta' i.e. unity of CID !!! No matter what difficulties come the team when together can face it bravely !!! We have seen many episodes when the team together has fought through the worst of criminals !!! As long as they are a team no one can beat them !!! In this theme you can write about the whole team,their unity,their power etc. You can take up any special episode of from the past and elaborate on how being together as a team they fought through it . In simple write on the team as a whole !!! You can take up the Asha era team,Daksh-Aditi time team,Muskaan era team,Lavanya-Kaveri-Devyana time one or even the team during Tasha time or the one after biweekly with or without Tasha !!! Or even write of the CID team as a whole !!!!

Theme 5 :- "Hum Kisi se Kam Nahi " this theme is dedicated for the officers apart from the trio !!! Be it Freddy,Viivek,Sachin,Tasha,Kaajal or any other past officer apart from the trio !! This theme can also mean the forensic doctors !!! You can choose anyone in particular for example Freddy and write on them or you can choose some or even all of them and write on them and according to the theme show that they are no way less important and are perfect juniors to their seniors !!!

Hope the themes are clear and you all have liked them !!! Do PM me if you have any doubts !! Now coming to rules

1) Any poet can write upto 3 poems on the same theme or different themes as you wish.
2) The poem can be in Hindi or English as per the poets wish ( It will not affect the marking scheme)
3) Avoid using of emoticons unless very necessary and if you have to use them as few as possible.
4) The poem should have a minimum of 12 lines
5) The poem need not mention the exact words of the theme !!! The feeling and essence needs to be conveyed
6)please mention your theme with your entry/entries

Last Date For Sending Entries :- 9th February 5PM. Well 10 whole days to write !!! I'm sure you'll do great !! Voting will start from 7th jan !! Voting details will be given later.

Last but not the least,you need not be a poet to participate !!! Just write down what comes to your heart and mind. Keep technicalities away !! Rhyming and all are not necessary !!! Remember it's for CID so feel free to express your views !!! your identity will be kept a secret and you can reveal which poem is your whenever you feel like once the contest is over !!!

Well the contest isn't restricted to those who have voted yes !! Anyone can send in entries till the last minute !! Any doubt feel free to PM me and keep a look on the 1st post for updates.

All the best 👍🏼 and enjoy !!!
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am not a poetess bhavna, but I am a great admirer of good poetry

So let the contest begin

I will read and enjoy myself!!!!
Bhavanab thumbnail
Read Karna chalega !! you've to attempt something atleast !!!
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Poems me!
HeeHee, its a born talent Bhavna!!!!
sayhi2su thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m good at appreciating good poetry but writing  i m not sure
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i love poems. very few times i hv tried to write them & all of them were..........................
Bhavanab thumbnail
Oh c'mon yaar !!! I wasn't a born poet either !!! And c'mon it's for CID yaar !!! Bas jo dil mein aaye likho !!! No need for technicalities and all !!! bas dil se likho !!! I'm sure you can attempt something !!! Your Identity will be a secret !!! So will the votes be so if you want to stay hidden you can !!! Give it one shot !! For CID !!! Well if there aren't even 7-10 yes's then I'll cancel the idea !!!
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well i'll try my level best
Bhavanab thumbnail
Now that's called active participation !!! Thank you darkknight and Ayushi !!! waiting for more to come up !!!

5 likes and only 2 have posted !!! Waiting for more !!!
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well, love reading poems, but not sure whether I'll be able to write one!!!!! But no problem, I'll attempt for sure!!!!