Favourite Scene : Reviving Memories

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyya Twihards..

Am Amal...A total vampire who dies for Robert, inspired by Kristen and totally IN LUV with RobSten..
and adores Edwella to death
So basically here I want to know your favorite scenes in each of the three movies..Guys please post only one video in each post or else its difficult for another person to load the page.. Do mention why it is dear to you and how far it has effected you

Anywys I will begin..

This is my all time favourite scene from Twilight..Though this movie has a lot of other beautiful scenes , something that i crave about in this scene is the background music. I have the music in my ipod and sleeping without hearing it is like sitting near chocolate cake and not eating it. It calms me down and sends me some kind of an energy to go ahead..
Not saying anything more, the scene speaks for itself..

Keep this thread going..
And enjoy twilighting..
See you guys later with another post (whenever that is πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

<3
Amal

Edited by arluver4life - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
..Thought this would be a good discussion..sort of. So i stickied it. =)

And..i'll come back with my fave scene. 

-Jot. 
rob_ian thumbnail
Hey Amal........Great topic to discuss dear πŸ‘πŸΌ
Now coming to the point,all the scenes of EdwElla are my favs
Its impossible to choose only one......So,I'll choose two of my favs scenes from Twilight
The first one is the Biology class scene.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvWLgiMZoWw
Whenever Edward says "Hello" my heart stats beating faster 😍😍😍
He sounds soooooooo perfect 😍😍😍😍and that crooked smile.....oh my my........just love it😍😍
The second scene is the restaurant scene.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCyMEMZ84ZU
Love the scene.coz,it shows his inner softer side sooooo perfectly
and.....Gawd.....his gorgeousness......his eyes.....his hair 😍😍😍
"I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore" ❀️❀️
Soooooo perfect......soooo romantic
and the song in the background sung by him makes the scene more romantic .......totally love it
☺️☺️☺️
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
From Twilight

-->> Def that van accident scene because it's the first time Edward does something nice for Bella and kinda shows he cares but it's also when the story picks up. 

New Moon

-->> This hug/bedroom scene between Jakella was definitely one of my faves. I love how Jake just really wants her to know that he still cares about her. It's adorable. <3

Eclipse

-->> The tent scene without a doubt is one of Eclipse's best scenes. Even in the book, it was my fave and i was really waiting to see this scene in the movie. Jake and Ed finally try and understand each other but it's also the "I'm hotter than you" line that's said by Jake. 

Another scene i just have to include for this movie is the Jake-Bella kiss. I was dying for this one.
..Kay...that one was kinda random and just...there..so i didn't like that one much but the 2nd one was MUCH better.

THIS ONE was the best. <3

-Jot.