In which role do u like Jannat more

Poll

She has done two shows which role do u like her most

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I love her as an actress , She emotes so naturally . Anyways Phulwa show is yet to explore her talent , but you all need to see her show "Kashi" where she emoted brilliantly

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
have seen only bits of kashi ,so would be unfair if i compared the two...But  there she seemed totally fresh ,now she has learned lot more due to the kaashi experience .. 
but she was also in 'mati ki banno'-saw 1st episode -there she was brilliant 👍🏼
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah Maati ki Banno is actually a good show, she was so good as avanti
Mockingjay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I actually like Jannat as Phulwa. She was excellent in Kashi as well, but I personally like her as Phulwa because her character is supposed to be strong who learns alot through experience (It's also because I like this show more as it's based on a true story)

But overall, she is a very good actress for her age. 

pjyo thumbnail
yeah, watching phulwa because she is a character with lot of determination inspite of bad experiences in life...She chose to fight👍🏼 and not be a helpless victim...hoping it would be a change from all saas bahu serials focusing on kitchen politics.... 
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pjyo

yeah, watching phulwa because she is a character with lot of determination inspite of bad experiences in life...She chose to fight👍🏼 and not be a helpless victim...hoping it would be a change from all saas bahu serials focusing on kitchen politics.... 

Thats the ..Which Made me Watch this show ..From PH this Show belongs...The leading girl inspite of all bad experience in Life ..Will never be helpless Victim...She'll choose to fight & so optimistic..I saw thier work on other show...😊Looking for Pulwa's Action...

@ Poll Reply - But I dint show her much as Kashi...Just few shows..But shes awesome anyways yaar....There is something called Born actors...May they mean by People like this Girl only...😊
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Thats the ..Which Made me Watch this show ..From PH this Show belongs...The leading girl inspite of all bad experience in Life ..Will never be helpless Victim...She'll choose to fight & so optimistic..I saw thier work on other show...😊Looking for Pulwa's Action...

@ Poll Reply - But I dint show her much as Kashi...Just few shows..But shes awesome anyways yaar....There is something called Born actors...May they mean by People like this Girl only...😊

yeah,inspite of all the horrible experiances she fought on,..har mushkil kaa badi bahaaduri se saamna kiya..👏.
non stop rone waali😭  bahuven kii serials dekhne ke baad its a nice change..so iam watching too😊
totally agree....i saw little bits of kashi after watching this very talented awesome kid,....bahuth hii kaabiliyath hai iss bachhi mein👍🏼..

trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked her better in kashi.....