Phulwa

Jannat (Phulwa) interview

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
'My dad wants me to act'

Eight-year-old Jannat Z Rumani, who plays the protagonist on Kaashi: Ab Na Rahe Tera Kagaz Kora, enjoys playing the serious character. The confident little girl, who is only scared of tigers, manages her studies well though misses playing with her friends. She tells Sheena Sharma all about herself

Q. The show is based on a serious issue. Do you understand the concept and enjoy doing it?

A. I enjoy working in the show. It is serious and a little difficult to understand also but I manage. Everyone around me helps and tells me what to do whenever I do not understand anything. I rarely find it difficult to perform any scene because now I am used to it.

Q. Why did you start acting at such a young age? What was the reason you took up this show?

A. My father told me that it is good to act. So, I started acting and now I love it. I like performing and speaking different kinds of dialogues. I love it when I have to manage different expressions. It is all so good.

Q. People at the shoot tell you that there are tigers around Filmistan, where the shooting is going on. Have you seen them? Are you scared while shooting?

A. Yes, there are tigers around the set and I am very scared of them. Our spot dada has seen tigers and he only told me that the place is haunted by them. I just rush back to my car when the shoot is over. AT night, the tigers are always roaming around here and there, so I have been told.

Q. How do you manage your studies and school schedule with shooting?

A. I go to school in the morning and from there I reach the sets directly. Sometimes it becomes difficult but I do not take much stress. I do get time to complete my homework, as I am in Class III and I do not get much homework.

Q. Do you get time to play and hangout with your friends?

A. I miss playing with my friends because most of the times the shoot gets over late in the evening. I meet my friends in school and enjoy there.

Q. Do you like studying and what is your favourite subject?

A. I love studying and I do it whenever I get time. My favourite subject is Mathematics, I find it very interesting. I score well in Maths and it is very easy also.

Q. You work with such big people and actors. How do you feel about that?

A. It is fun to work with all of them. They help me whenever I find it difficult to do anything. Other than that my father is always there on the set with me while the shoot is on. He makes me understand things in his way and I catch his words easily.

Q. When you faced the camera for the first time, did you feel nervous? What do you want to be in future?

A. First time I felt nervous when the camera started but after that gradually it was all normal. When I grow up I will be whatever my father will ask me to be.

Q. Do you like watching movies? Who is your favourite actor and actress?

A. I love watching movies. My favourite actress is Katrina Kaif. I like her because she is very beautiful and favourite actor is Salman Khan. I like his dance very much.

Q. What are your upcoming projects?

A. I am acting in two movies. One is Shoe Bite and the other one is named Agaah.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awww... so sweet!! she says she will become whate ever her father wants her to be...