Update 25th jan only till the official updatz up

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

sorry for posting an update out of turn... i didnt see the official update here and guessed the updater must be caught up with something else.  am sure she will come up with the detailed update..  so thought of posting a quick update till that time... please delete this opic once the official update is up.

thanks

Show starts from the scene where champa is screaming out loud seeing the dead crows and lemons on her balcony.  All are worried and run to her.  Phulwa is the first to reach, followed by every one who had gathered at the house. They all talk about the scene and comments it looks dyaan's work.  Champa sitting there with open hair and vermillion spread over her forehead makes an old kaki suspicious of her.  And she voices her concern about the earlier events too including the black cat found from champas room.

All the while champa is crying and pleading her innocence.  Her fil-to-be comes and  declares the engagement void as he cant risk his sons life.  Mangroo begs to him saying he will do slavery all life if his daughter is found to be flawed in any way.  A few of the villagers, including phulwas friends father (the man who sells firewood) and the kulfi-man speaks in favor of champa.  The kulfi guy makes the old kaki think, and asks her if she is to see something like this on her balcony, does tht make her a dyaan?  So atlast, all are more or less convinced… and with phulwa asking  champas fil to slap her if her jijiya ever makes a mistake, he too cools down. He says it was just his concern for his son tht caused him call off the marriage. 

Inside the house, champa, phulwa and hemvati are talking.. hemvati is so depressed and champa trying to console her, she herself in tears.  Meanwhile, phulwa notices the black shawl champa had been wearing does not belong to her.  Champa clarifies it belongs to sona kaki..  all the scenes flashes through phulwas mind

-sona kaki asking her to keep the umbrella inside and tht was when she found the black cat

-sona kaki saying she didn't know where champa iswhile phulwa was looking for her  and suddenly calling her back seeing phulwa running to the balcony.

Sona is outside listening to all the talks…  while phulwa says she feels sona has some connection with all thts happening in the house.

Precap

Phulwa bathing and cheering champa saying her rajkumar will come and take her away.  Lakhya's mom seen saying "no body botheres about the death of birds and animals… bbut things will get serious once some one dear breaths their last."  And she goes on "why some one, why not the dulhe raja?"  and lakhya smiles n evil smile.

Thanks a Lot for Updates...Glad Champa's marriage dint cancel...but shown Promo...Evils are up to something serious & even Champa can sense something sad...Hope all Goes well...
thanks sweetgirl... am not a regular viewer, but do follow the show when i get time. i always depend on the updates to keep myself posted.  thts why i thought of putting up a temporary update, in case some one like me is looking for it before the real update is posted 😊
Even I m also..Look for updates always on Forum...& You did it today..Thanks a Lot..May regular Updater is busy...But till  that It helps a Lot ..thanks again....
about champas wedding... doesnt look like its going to happen...  poor girl... some how i've started liking this sis-sis duo... it'd be sad to see them go through such hard times 😔
hemvati ?😕 now iam confused 🤔....isn't phulwa's mother's name imarthi  ?..
always thought it to be hemvati.. with a regional pronunciation close to hema(r)thi...  not sure of it though...  can some one clarify??

btw, what does imarti mean? jalebis?? was just googling tht :)... yea i saw it written as imarti in many sites.
Originally posted by sudss

always thought it to be hemvati.. with a regional pronunciation close to hema(r)thi...  not sure of it though...  can some one clarify??

btw, what does imarti mean? jalebis?? was just googling tht :)... yea i saw it written as imarti in many sites.
yeah it is similiar to jalebiis-there are names like this  in northern states-remember rabri devi -ex bihar chief minister-named after another sweet dish😊
hahaha... so soon we will have names like ladoo, rasgolla and pedha too... tht must be fun 😃