Brief update 25th january 2011 -''truthness wins''

joyo thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok i am updating.but i misses some dialouge scene.                             Scene continues from last episode champa got scared by seeing dead crows and shouts.by hearding evryone concerns.phulwa goes into terrace and sees all drama she sees champa sat on the ground and head down crying phulwa goes there and console her.inmeantime hemavati comes to the scene and ask phulwa what happened phulwa said she just came in and sees all these.hemavati tries to console champa and thought she got scared.in that mangroo,sona,ramcharan and all family comes to terrace and sees all.mangroo got scared and enchanted some god's name and console champa.chachi (that old lady) got annoyed and tells that it symbols the work of dayan(witch). Evryone shocked sona tells why you are saying so.chachi replies cause dead crows,nimbus. And champa's open hair proves all.at that time champa's f.il comes and asks what happened.he sees all.mangroo manages tell that someone has played nasty prank.sona involves and tell hemavati to take champa downstairs.f.il says stops.and blabbers something is wrong.he ask his servant to confirm that champa is the dulhan.f.i.l got annoyed and ask mangroo that it symbolizes that your daughter is dayan.chachi adds that yes yesterday cat found in her room and now this that confirms she is dayan.mangroo urges and requested not to tell her daughter dayan.fil got angry and said then why there is dead crows and dulhan's open hair.mangroo replied she knew her daughter she is nothing involved in it.hemavati tells what will champa got by having dayan. Chachi tells rituals of dead crow happens only in dayan room.mangroo tells chachi how she can tell champa dayan she knows her from childhood.she takes care you when you got ill that time you didnt tell champa is dayan.chachi's face got lame.f.il tells mangroo that you are trying to mask your daughter fault.and tells that he couldn't indanger her only beloved son for a dayan.he then slaps the servant and curses that there is only house to do rishta.mangroo broke into tears and tell him that if any fault found in her daughter he would enslave for life.f.il replies what is usefull of slaving when my son is no more.i can't endanger my son's life. And announce to cancel marriage.chunni's father stops him and says how can he make life hell of another one's daughter's life to save his son's life.ramcharan enters the convo and ask chachi by saying anyone dayan he would use her brain.if she used to go in her terrace and sees dead crows she would shout isn't it.chachi nods her head.ramcharan says then i call evryone and tells that you are dayan then evryone belvies.isnt it.chachi got pooped.chunni's father tell f.il that he will also slave like mangroo cause they trust champa ramcharan also join and all fold their hand.f.il gets touched. phulwa goes towards fil and tells if her sister does something he should scold her(phulwa).fil emotionally smiles. chachi wants to get out and tells hemavati to go downstair with champa.phulwa also going with champa and her mother and sees backwards towards r.c .r.c symbolize bye.f.il tells mangroo very quietly that hence you want slave for me for sake of your daughter.then i as a father can let my son unmarried for his sake.mangroo replies my dautgher has nothing fault and why should i ruin other life for my dautghter.fil hugs mangroo and says i understand and thats why i giving you last chance cause i belive your dautghter.but dont give me another excuse to go beyond my descesion.mangroo replies ok.fil announce to continue marriage preparation.evryone got happy.downstrais at champa's room hemavati cleaning champas forehead.phulwa ask champa whom did give her black viel champa replies sona kaki.sona hearding all behind the door and got scared.phulwa suspicious about sona and ask champ who tell her to go in terrace champa replies sona kaki who else.phulwa ask hemavati if sonakaki doing all this.sona got scared.                           Precap:- ramdai kaki plans to hurt somebody and targets the dulha.                      Note-very late update.forgive me.wheres poetic.Edited by joyo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the update joyo...  
@ moderators, please delete the other update thread, it was only a temporary thing, thanks