Shweta Tiwari assaulted by ex-husband - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Pulwasha

He needs help.. jail is not his place.. and why this Kohli has dera jamaoed at Shweta's house.. i wonder why does she like all the good for nothing guys and then keeps filing complaints... its ur fault missy..

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bashers will always behave the same 😡😡  Raja has become psycho n gets physical with Shweta now thatz also Shweta's fault 😕😕 Can you tell me how........???  Ya agree that marrying Raja was her biggest mistake n he is good for nothing............😡😡 But how do you knw Abhinav is also the same........itz not necessary a man is good if he has got a BIG name in television industry..........😕😕 May be acting came by chance n his ultimate goal in life is something else................For ur kind info this guy Abhinav is highly educated unlike Raja n has his own family business.....Just becoz he is not a BIG actor or he was found at Shweta's house doesnt make himgood for nothing...........😡 Pathetic thinking 🤢👎🏼 For ur kind info this is the man who rubbed his shoulders with the former president of India n you say he is good for nothing 😕😕 Just check ur facts right before commenting something lady 😡
its not shweta's fault at all!! she is just protecting her child from a psycho!! raja is not allowed to come to her house! he is a criminal for breaking and entering and assault! he deserves to be in jail!!! 😡

abhinav lives at shweta's to protect her from that goon raja because raja always does this! im sure abhinav has a house and is well off since he owns a big publishing company!

what kind of a person breaks into a house at 1am to meet his daughter! 😡 palak must be terrified! HOW CAN PPL SIDE WITH RAJA ON THIS?? DISGUSTING!! 🤢
Originally posted by Prernatic

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bashers will always behave the same 😡😡  Raja has become psycho n gets physical with Shweta now thatz also Shweta's fault 😕😕 Can you tell me how........???  Ya agree that marrying Raja was her biggest mistake n he is good for nothing............😡😡 But how do you knw Abhinav is also the same........itz not necessary a man is good if he has got a BIG name in television industry..........😕😕 May be acting came by chance n his ultimate goal in life is something else................For ur kind info this guy Abhinav is highly educated unlike Raja n has his own family business.....Just becoz he is not a BIG actor or he was found at Shweta's house doesnt make himgood for nothing...........😡 Pathetic thinking 🤢👎🏼 For ur kind info this is the man who rubbed his shoulders with the former president of India n you say he is good for nothing 😕😕 Just check ur facts right before commenting something lady 😡

YAP YAP YAP YAP....🥱🥱..i feel sorry for u
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago

YAP YAP YAP YAP....🥱🥱.. i feel sorry for u..

if ur a girl i really feel sorry for u!! cuz a woman supporting a woman beater is just plain disgusting! 🤢 there is no explanation that can justify his behaviour!! raja has proven over and over again that he is wrong!

u should be ashamed of urself! 👎🏼
Originally posted by njo921

if ur a girl i really feel sorry for u!! cuz a woman supporting a woman beater is just plain disgusting! 🤢 there is no explanation that can justify his behaviour!! raja has proven over and over again that he is wrong!

YAWNNNN
Originally posted by njo921

Could not dig much about Abhinav.  He is yet another strugling TV actor with not much so far in his CV. But I strongly suspect he is Raja 2. Some celebs have this knack of falling for wrong kind of persons over and over again.

Yes, it appears true that Abhinav was asked by Shweta to stay back at her house when she went to BB4 to protect her daughter, mother and house from Raja. You can vouch for this from this article on India-server.com. But I think now he is overstaying, unless they are secretly married. No self-respecting man should stay in his lady love's house. If he does that people have right to ask : "Is he good for nothing that he can not afford a house of his own." Apart from house, Shweta also has got BB4 Prize Money.
Abhinav does not seem to be anything other than another struggler like Raja .

Abhinav Kohli And Shweta Tiwari's Love Story
Last Updated: 2010-10-18T12:36:11+05:30
PrintMailRecommend This Site
Shweta Tiwari
Shweta Tiwari

It seems that Shweta Tiwari has found her true love in TV actor Abhinav Kohli after facing ill-luck from her first marriage with TV artist Raja Choudhary. They have plans of getting married as soon as Shweta is free legally from Raja.

Abhinav confirms the news and says, "Shweta and I love each other. It's been a year-and-half now. We are going very strong."

Another friend of Abhinav further spills the beans and says, "Abhinav and Shweta are madly in love. Shweta's mother has also accepted Abhinav. In fact, Abhinav has been staying at Shweta's place ever since she left for Bigg Boss 4."

He continues, "It was Shweta who asked Abhinav and her rakhi brother Mohan to stay and look after her mother in her absence. In fact, she had even feared that Raja Chaudhary would try to break into their house, which unfortunately happened (on October 17)."

Shweta is currently making headlines by being a part of 'Bigg Boss' season 4 and she worked with Abhinav in television soap 'Jaane Kya Baat Hui', which was also the starting point of their relationship.

Abhinav's friend adds further, "It all started on the sets of the TV serial which Abhinav and Shweta did together in 2009, Jaane Kya Baat Hui."

Abhinav also used to visit Shweta on the sets of 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa' season 3, and used  to get home cooked food for her, though both of them avoided public appearances.

It seems that Shweta's daughter 'Palak' has also accepted Abhinav in her father's place and she is very fond of him. She has nick named him as 'AB'.

Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Could not dig much about Abhinav.  He is yet another strugling TV actor with not much so far in his CV. But I strongly suspect he is Raja 2. Some celebs have this knack of falling for wrong kind of persons over and over again.

Yes, it appears true that Abhinav was asked by Shweta to stay back at her house when she went to BB4 to protect her daughter, mother and house from Raja. You can vouch for this from this article on India-server.com. But I think now he is overstaying, unless they are secretly married. No self-respecting man should stay in his lady love's house. If he does that people have right to ask : "Is he good for nothing that he can not afford a house of his own." Apart from house, Shweta also has got BB4 Prize Money.
Abhinav does not seem to be anything other than another struggler like Raja .

Last Updated: 2010-10-18T12:36:11+05:30
PrintMailRecommend This Site
Shweta Tiwari
Shweta Tiwari

It seems that Shweta Tiwari has found her true love in TV actor Abhinav Kohli after facing ill-luck from her first marriage with TV artist Raja Choudhary. They have plans of getting married as soon as Shweta is free legally from Raja.

Abhinav confirms the news and says, "Shweta and I love each other. It's been a year-and-half now. We are going very strong."

Another friend of Abhinav further spills the beans and says, "Abhinav and Shweta are madly in love. Shweta's mother has also accepted Abhinav. In fact, Abhinav has been staying at Shweta's place ever since she left for Bigg Boss 4."

He continues, "It was Shweta who asked Abhinav and her rakhi brother Mohan to stay and look after her mother in her absence. In fact, she had even feared that Raja Chaudhary would try to break into their house, which unfortunately happened (on October 17)."

Shweta is currently making headlines by being a part of 'Bigg Boss' season 4 and she worked with Abhinav in television soap 'Jaane Kya Baat Hui', which was also the starting point of their relationship.

Abhinav's friend adds further, "It all started on the sets of the TV serial which Abhinav and Shweta did together in 2009, Jaane Kya Baat Hui."

Abhinav also used to visit Shweta on the sets of 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa' season 3, and used  to get home cooked food for her, though both of them avoided public appearances.

It seems that Shweta's daughter 'Palak' has also accepted Abhinav in her father's place and she is very fond of him. She has nick named him as 'AB'.

Thank u for the info Ankur...i knew all this just didnt wanna write so long and give explanations to people who dont want to understand a wee bit of it.. I guess alteast now they would get some sense in their head and even if they dont i wont be surprised..

Anyways Ankurwa.. long time no see.. hws everythingg 😃

Thank u for the info Ankur...i knew all this just didnt wanna write so long and give explanations to people who dont want to understand a wee bit of it.. I guess alteast now they would get some sense in their head and even if they dont i wont be surprised..

Anyways Ankurwa.. long time no see.. hws everythingg 😃

Ebherything ij phine. Pullao. Ek tu mahaan hai. So diphicult to undherstaand ju. Doosra, ju make no ephorts to eksplain juarselph.

Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Ebherything ij phine. Pullao. Ek tu mahaan hai. So diphicult to undherstaand ju. Doosra, ju make no ephorts to eksplain juarselph.

it ij naat bhery diphicult to underistand me.. hayem a bhery bhery phirendly pherson..😆

it ij naat bhery diphicult to underistand me.. hayem a bhery bhery phirendly pherson..😆

Thiree peepol undherstood Giretest Albert Einstein. Ju nobhody undherstandj.  Ju haar sab se MAHAAN.  Haai  yem bheri pirroud ju haar mhaai iskool mate.