Shweta Tiwari assaulted by ex-husband - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Thiree peepol undherstood Giretest Albert Einstein. Ju nobhody undherstandj.  Ju haar sab se MAHAAN.  Haai  yem bheri pirroud ju haar mhaai iskool mate.

thanck ju mayi phirend..hayem aalso bhery haippy ju learned ingless so phast..
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Thank u for the info Ankur...i knew all this just didnt wanna write so long and give explanations to people who dont want to understand a wee bit of it.. I guess alteast now they would get some sense in their head and even if they dont i wont be surprised..

Anyways Ankurwa.. long time no see.. hws everythingg 😃

how do u know that shweta didnt call abhinav over when raja started troubling her??..... how r u so certain they still live together? 😕 shweta needed help and abhinav was there for her.... end of story!

anyways this isnt about abhinav in the first place!

raja is a criminal for breaking and entering and assault! he deserves the worst punishment possible!😡 raja is a horrible person for repeatedly doing this to palak and shweta!

THE FACT THAT IN THIS TOPIC SOME R DEFENDING RAJA AND SAYING ST IS WRONG IS MIND BOGGLING! wow.....

PLEASE WAKE UP PPL!! RAJA IS CRAZY AND SHWETA IS TRYING HER BEST TO KEEP PALAK SAFE!
Originally posted by njo921

how do u know that shweta didnt call abhinav over when raja started troubling her??..... how r u so certain they still live together? 😕 shweta needed help and abhinav was there for her.... end of story!

anyways this isnt about abhinav in the first place!

raja is a criminal for breaking and entering and assault! he deserves the worst punishment possible!😡 raja is a horrible person for repeatedly doing this to palak and shweta!

THE FACT THAT IN THIS TOPIC SOME R DEFENDING RAJA AND SAYING ST IS WRONG IS MIND BOGGLING! wow.....

PLEASE WAKE UP PPL!! RAJA IS CRAZY AND SHWETA IS TRYING HER BEST TO KEEP PALAK SAFE!

How do u know Shweta called Abhinav over??? Shweta told u herself.. she came and gave u this prestigious news??? a daughter doesnot need protection from her father.. Raja being Palak's father has all the right on her and he has never hurt Palak.. Shweta needs protection from Raja thats what u should be saying.. and i dont think only Raja is responsible for all what has happened.. there is no smoke without fire... and finally u said wow to me.. Thank u soo very much..

How do u know Shweta called Abhinav over??? Shweta told u herself.. she came and gave u this prestigious news??? a daughter doesnot need protection from her father.. Raja being Palak's father has all the right on her and he has never hurt Palak.. Shweta needs protection from Raja thats what u should be saying.. and i dont think only Raja is responsible for all what has happened.. there is no smoke without fire... and finally u said wow to me.. Thank u soo very much..

@red.... shweta does need protection and i stated that too @blue ...but y is raja attacking shweta!? there is NO explanation to justify this! 👎🏼

@pink..... raja is not allowed to come to shweta's house! SO IF HE IS BREAKING IN AT 1AM HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!!! RAJA BREACHED THE LAW! 😡

@green... with a father like raja palak does need protection! watching her mother get beat up by her "father" must be terrifying for her and must HURT her a lot! and how do u know raja has never hurt palak!😕 the police obviously have a reason for not allowing him to go to shweta's house!

if after this u still think raja is right and shweta is wrong then u r just a lost cause!! 😆

@red.... shweta does need protection and i stated that too @blue ...but y is raja attacking shweta!? there is NO explanation to justify this! 👎🏼

@pink..... raja is not allowed to come to shweta's house! SO IF HE IS BREAKING IN AT 1AM HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!!! RAJA BREACHED THE LAW! 😡

@green... with a father like raja palak does need protection! watching her mother get beat up by her "father" must be terrifying for her and must HURT her a lot! and how do u know raja has never hurt palak!😕 the police obviously have a reason for not allowing him to go to shweta's house!

if after this u still think raja is right and shweta is wrong then u r just a lost cause!! 😆

talking to u is waste of time and i have much more better thing to do.. i wish u get well soon..i hope u come to the real world soon..

talking to u is waste of time and i have much more better thing to do.. i wish u get well soon..i hope u come to the real world soon..

sad but typical line coming from u! 😆 got nothing to say eh....

sad but typical line coming from u! 😆 got nothing to say eh....

instead of speaking infront of people who donot wanna get any sense in their head.. i may stay quiet.. thank u very much..

instead of speaking infront of people who donot wanna get any sense in their head.. i may stay quiet.. thank u very much..

Pallo...!!!  If only all women followed you and volunteered to stay quiet..!!

Edited by Ankur_1305 - 13 years ago
OMG...raja is such a horrible person....jab tak woh nai marega..lagta hain shweta tab tak shanti se nai ji payegi