Balika Vadhu

BV - Jan 26th 2011 - Written update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Note: Let's take a moment and all be proud that we are part of the world's largest democracy that is functioning despite corruption, poverty and other issues.

Gauri talks to Bade papa (BP) happily about Jagat and narrates all incidents. BP gives her letter and snacks from home. Gauri reads the letter and gets upset that her parents are again talking about her marriage. BP tries to make Gauri sees reason, that eventually she will ahve to forget her past and get married. Gauri gets upset and says she can't forget her past. BP consoles her and tells her to forget such talks for now.

Jagya in his room upset that Gauri is missing. Lal Singh (LS) calls him for lunch but he refuses to go.  Back in Jetsar, Basanth comes down and says he is bored of eating dahlia. DS convinces him to take care of his health first. At night again, Jagya refuses to eat anything and yells at LS.

In the morning Gauri goes walking with BP. Bhairav comes to the haveli and happily says that Basanth is completely all right acc. to doctor. DS thanks God. Bhairav tells DS that they should also thank Gehna for taking such good care of Basanth. DS agrees.  In Mumbai, Jagya imagines Gauri everywhere and gets upset.

Anandi massages Sumitra's legs and they discuss Gehna and Basanth and are happy that everything is all right. Jagya calls and Sumitra talks to him. She tells him taht Anandi is taking very good care of her and that he will never be able to find such a good wife. Jagya then talks to Anandi. She asks abt special classes and Jagya lies that its going well. He asks about everybody at home. Anandi says that he never asked abt her. Jagya says he doesn't need to ask and knows that she is happy and guesses what she must have done the whole day. Anandi tells him sadly that she is not happy only because of these small things. Jagya hangs up hurriedly saying he has to study. Anandi thinks to herself that her happiness lies with Jagya.

Precap : Everyone is shocked as they see Basanth comes down, wearing a suit like Bhairav πŸ˜†

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekta76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. The precap is amusing!Edited by Ekta76 - 13 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Agree priya,lots of problems to overcome but as they say  
"Hum honge kaamyaab ek din ,mann main hai vishwas
poora hai vishwas 
hum honge kaamyaab ek din."πŸ‘πŸΌ....happy republic day to all..πŸ‘πŸΌ..

well jagya getting more confused πŸ€ͺwith every passing day..nice to see dadisa finally appreciating gehna for something ...basanth looks good all  suited up.πŸ‘πŸΌ.. hope dadisa doesn't spoil his vacation plans with gehna..

Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Actually if you guys notice, even with all her atrocities, DS is atleast changing some of her thoughts. She appreciates Bheendnis, she lets Anandi do social work. At first I thought Jagya was upset because of LS showing him reality, but it turned out it was because of Gauri 🀒
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Priya... Happy Republic Day to you and all my friends here :))

Havent watched the episode yet...but from your update I am guessing.....Jagya has fallen head over heels for Gauri....and he is confused...because he is now stuck due to "child marriage" - good message by CV's.....What if a person falls for someone when he/she grows up? Only issue here is the treatment of the story line which needs to be tweaked a bit.....the CV's have left no page unturned to make Jagya look like a villain...but I kind of empathize with his character now...dont get me wrong....I am not saying what he is doing is correct....but I somehow understand what he is going through...hormones and other things apart...here is a boy who was married when he was 6....grew up with a girl almost his age....and was told she is his wife....they developed a bond of friendship, and a fair amount of teenage attraction when they met after a gap of 5 years....now he gets a chance to move out of the village and see's he has many choices, encounters new people, new lifestyle...so change is bound to happen....In this whole process..if he falls in love and wants to be with someone but is not allowed to do so due to an evil practice called child marriage...is really not done !  I agree that he shouldn't lie to the two girls, he shouldn't sleep around with one and flirt with the other at the same time....(thats something which the CV's are to be blamed for, for turning a lovable little boy into a desperate wannabe playboy).....but otherwise I feel..this is a grave issue and any person may it be Anandi or Jagya has a right to his/her life....has a right to live as they want...and not be bound by this so called "pratha of baal vivaah", of course in this whole transformation process hurting and cheating would happen which is morally wrong and unacceptable, but again who said child marriages dont hurt or destroy someone's life?
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok first question,who is lal singh?
and second,what on earth is wrong wid basant?wanting to dress up all english style?i hope he is taking gehna out sumwer..poor thing deserves atleast a little happiness..
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anu rulz

ok first question,who is lal singh?

and second,what on earth is wrong wid basant?wanting to dress up all english style?i hope he is taking gehna out sumwer..poor thing deserves atleast a little happiness..

Lal Singh is Jagya's childhood friend...who has now got an admission in the same medical college....I have to see this episode to see how the female anopheles mosquito changed Basant overnight  πŸ˜†
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

must be the only female anopheles which has done sum gud work divz..ok so lal singh is the guy wid great dialogues yest..y is he waiting on jagya hand and foot and getting yelled at by him?i thot DS sent sum servant to jagya..really..

pjyo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divmath

Lal Singh is Jagya's childhood friend...who has now got an admission in the same medical college....I have to see this episode to see how the female anopheles mosquito changed Basant overnight  πŸ˜†

Ohh gehna took soo good care of him πŸ˜‰even dadisa couldn't find any fault..seeing her favorite laadesar recovering made her happy...lets see how long before this nice dadisa  goes all angry again ..πŸ€”
pjyo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anu rulz

must be the only female anopheles which has done sum gud work divz..ok so lal singh is the guy wid great dialogues yest..y is he waiting on jagya hand and foot and getting yelled at by him?i thot DS sent sum servant to jagya..really..

yeah jagya is getting into this irritating habit of shouting 😡at anybody who doesn't shout back,continuing from where he left off at anandi..
lal sing can't yell back as  jagayaa  paid his fees..So jagya has a punching bag in  the poor chap  for all his frustrations...πŸ€”