Own creativity.. Just for fun!

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Heya everyone. Since the other thread opened by Omshanti111 turned into a serious conversation I thought I'll start another one

Just using your own creativity to create a storyline but make it extreme. E.g. Everyone out for revenge. Examples bellow.

Come on lets see what kinda stories you guys can come up with.

Everyones out for revenge:

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Out of fun:😊

1. DS sent Viren to residential school, Viren gets traumatised.
2. I saw Vandana had "sindoor" when Viren was being sent, that means Bhuban was alive.
3. As Viren was sent away, Jawahar schemes and Bhuban dies in the fire, set up by JW.
4. Child Viren has some memories of Sid being "kamina" during their childhood,  Viren is set out to take revenge.
5. Next  Sid will come to know Viren is trying to frame Sid, CC twisted DS's wish and JW was instrumental in killing Bhuban, Sid schemes and pays goons to kill Viren .
6. Nivedita overhears Sid's evil talks with goons and vows to save her "suhaag" and kill Sid.
7. Divya sees Nivedita aiming with a gun at Sid, she takes out a sword to kill Nivedita.
8. In the "hathapai" of Nivi-Divya, Divya gets shot.
9.  HL sees this and tries to shoot Nivedita.
10. Keshav comes in between, saves Nivedita and dies.
12. Sid now targets Viren and Nivedita comes in between and kills Sid, and lands up in jail.
13. NT dadi suffers a heart attack and DS a stroke for their dear grandchildren.
14. YD abuses herself so much that she dies.

if everyone is set out to kill other, what will happen?..everyone has to account for their own pain and start killing each other.🀣

If Divya finds out about Viren truth what would happen:

Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

I mean imagine if she finds out first... she finds outs... rather then talking to her husband and telling him the situation she will go tell her mother. Her mother with get excited in worry...goes and tells Nivi's grandma....grandma has a shock of her life....goes to see Nivi...on the way she gets a heart attack and dies...Nivi's dad loses it and has enough of  Soods family...and goes and kills Viren... then he notices that he made he's daughter a widow....and kills himself too. Nivi finds out about everything and dies in depression and guilt of all she did by believing in Viren. At the end Divya is happy that Nivi is out of Sids life and she can live happily with Sid.

πŸ˜†Ok I was being a little drastic there and nothing like that will happen πŸ˜†

I'm off to write my own version of everyone's out for revenge. Been meaning to write it but got busy packing and going out since I'm leaving this city.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb...it wil be DON3ssoooooooooo guddddd..especially tht 'kamina'.,,,Nivi takin Gun....HM intrvention...YD abusement.....gud CCBians pls read it!!!its really goodEdited by Nivrenkajalwa - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivrenkajalwa

superb...it wil be DON3ssoooooooooo guddddd..especially tht 'kamina'.,,,Nivi takin Gun....HM intrvention...YD abusement.....gud CCBians pls read it!!!its really good

u liked it! thanks...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
@ peacefulblossom

from morning, I was logging in and out to find out when you will write...

I hope, some other persons post their views about revenge...some funny stories...

@ peacefulblossom

from morning, I was logging in and out to find out when you will write...

I hope, some other persons post their views about revenge...some funny stories...

Sorry... I'm writing a essay here :S

And seem to have lost all creativity after watching todays episode πŸ˜­

Give me 10/20 mins

Ouch its long...The main parts in purple! 

Everyones out for revenge

Little Viren sweet innocent little boy in dreamland with his books.... in comes little Sid... Mr popular...lots of friends and perfect results....Viren walks around Sid for attention...but never gets it...Sids too busy that he forgets he has a cousin...In comes DS....annoyed with Viren for being a weakling....drags him to boarding school...

Viren gets heartbroken and starts hating everyone especially Sid for not saving him...starts to plot revenge...CC loses her head in grief of her son's departure and starts brain washing JW to kill Bhuban because she believs because of him having a perfect son was why Viren was taken away...and she turns all money greedy...JW gets so annoyed with his wife's moaning he turns to take revenge...Bhuban murdered and gone...Sid still too busy being popular to care to see that his family is plotting against him...

Many years later.... to the present Viren plotting...

Viren's head full with revenge...Nivi's head full of love and in dreamland...Sid too protective of family to see anything else...Divya's full of jealousy...set out to find out if Viren is truly a perfect husband...goes and tells her mum......and they get a shock of their life's when they find out Viren's truth...Divya does a mini dance with happiness that Viren isn't a good husband...her mum starts plotting how to get rid of Viren...

Nivi getting annoyed with Sid's stalking...she gets a bunch of goons to scary him to death...Viren gets happy and starts relaxing...in comes Divya's mum with her own set of goons and attacks Viren...Viren gets all heroic and starts beating them up...By coincidence Sids appears to help Viren...the goons after Sid follow him there...and start beating both Viren and Sid up...

Divya panics and tells the first person she sees about the fight....it happens to be CC....CC loses it again thinking someone is trying to kill Viren and calls in her own goons to go help Viren and calls her husband... Vandana hears CC telling the goons to kill her son and how CC and JW killed her husband...Vandana loses it and calls in another set of goons....

CC + JW and Vandana gets to the fight and tells the goons to attack but forgets to tell them who to attack...so the goons starts attacking everyone including Sid and Viren... in comes YS to the set...with all this confusion she decides to become the referee...starts shouting and commanding...  

Nivi hears all this and takes it upon herself to finish Sid once and for all...gets her gun out and sets off to the flight...Divya sees Nivi with the gun and plotting to kill Sid...she goes and finds a gun...heads to the fight...

Mean while Yash hears everything...tells grandma...grandma in shock...tells DS...DS in shock manages to walk to the staircase but loses his leg power there and falls and dies....grandma in shock and has a heart attack...dead.

At the fight...Divya screams that everything was Virens fault and tries shooting Nivi...but accidently shoots herself...dead...Sid hears everything and tried to attack Viren...Nivi sees this and kills Sid...too busy trying to kill Sid to hear what Divya said....Vandana sceam and slaps Nivi and tells her the truth...Nivi dies on the spot out of guilt...

CC gets frustrated with her husband for not doing anything...pushes him away...car comes and kills him...CC and Vandana pick up both the guns...and kill eachother...YS dies with thrust for talking too much...

Only one left...Viren...happy that his revenge is complete and all the useless family are gone... Happily gets on his bike to ride off....BANG!!! DEAD! Keshav behind him with a gun....

"Good bye Soods! Now we can live peacefully at last!" Keshav

Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
Summary:
Viren a quiet  innocent Child
Sid a popular child...ignores his cousin
DS drags Viren to boarding school
Viren set to take revenge on Sid for not helping him
CC brain washes JW to kill Bhuban for having a perfect son...
Bhuban dead...

Many years later:
Viren with his revenge..
Nivi lovesick...
Divya jealous...
Divya and her mum set out to get Viren...
finds out Virens truth...Divyadoes a little dance...and get goons to kill Viren...

Nivi gets sick of Sid's stalking and gets goons to kill Sid... Coincidently both goons meet up and start attacking both Sid and Viren....(because Sid and Viren were together)

CC + JW finds out...takes their goons to the fight...Vanadan finds out the truth about CC + JW and takes her goons there... mix up of who to attack

YS comes to referee the fight...

Nivi gets a gun...heads to kill Sid...Divya sees this and takes her gun...

Yash see everything...tells grandma...grandma tells DS...DS falls and dies...Grandma dies with heart attack...

Back at the flight...Divya screams that Sid is innocent...tries shooting Nivi but accidently kills herself....Sid hears Divya and tries attacking Viren...Nivi sees this and kills Sid without paying attention to Divya...Vandana slaps Nivi and Nivi dies in shock after hearing the truth...

CC pushes JW away in frustration...car kills JW...CC and Vandana pick up the guns...kill eachother...YS dies with thrust for talking too much...

Viren left...happily gets on his bike...all the family gone...its all him now!

BANG

DEAD!!

Keshav behind him with a gun....

"Good bye Soods! Now we can live peacefully at last!" Keshav

Wasn't that good πŸ˜” Should have wrote it yesterday night...
Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
@peacefulblossom:πŸ‘

My goodness: u r too much. I am laughing like crazy in my lab...🀣

and what will the BG music be...and in between there need to be some episode freezes...

u missed one person : Pratap...

@peacefulblossom:πŸ‘

My goodness: u r too much. I am laughing like crazy in my lab...🀣

and what will the BG music be...and in between there need to be some episode freezes...

u missed one person : Pratap...

Glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒ

I'm not very familiar with Indian music... which one would you choose?

This is Indian TV I'm sure I can drag this story for at least a months worth of episodes lol

One episode...just showing characters reactions etc...

Who's Pratap....🀒?
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Pratap is Divya'sfather...

BTW, When everyone dies, as per your story, then Laljikaka and Nandu might take over the Sood empireπŸ˜†...and revealed that Nandu is Lalji kaka's illegitimate son. And both were planning and scheming and "poora safaya kar diya" soods or sharmas ka.
..🀣

and the background music will be "yeh zindagi hain ek jua..kabhi jeet kabhi haar"
...πŸ˜†