Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

Can anyone tell me all the repeat timings of PMMKA??.........full day repeat timings??

10 am.........1: 30 pm &  5 pm๐Ÿ˜ƒ
where is video updater of the forum?
suranji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
does anyone have the video avatar software which is also having the registration key .. want to make avi without watermark .. pls help... thanks in advance
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
guys , i converted HQ avi videos  into WMV , able to take caps in Movie maker but when trying to use video cutter to make vm , i am not able to do it , wat to do ??  Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JustJ

guys , i converted HQ avi videos  into WMV , able to take caps in Movie maker but when trying to use video cutter to make vm , i am not able to do it , wat to do ?? 

hey their i cant help u with ur problem but seriously can i  ask sth from u if u took hq caps of the scene can u plsssss post them in pic gallery ????

lov
dolly
Originally posted by: KMH2

bilkul ji...
so who's making these threads?
*finger point me*๐Ÿ˜†

we will open these thread altrenatively ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
*does evil laugh*
u always open the threads i am soo jealous๐Ÿค“

btw yaar dont u think in having chandu of the week their can be a fight in he forum .. tehri r too many kapil vs chandu fans here
so i was thinking of putting up a thread asking the members to suggest a name for member of the week and also post the rules for the same what say???
n i am sending a friend req to both of u .. if any one of u dared to reject it i will do tandav on ur bed๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

@Dolly: LOL!! ๐Ÿ˜† I just saw this suggestion.. Sorry dear if I'd knew you were about to make it, I wouldnt have done it.. I actually had this in mind since the forum was created but then I thot better wait for the mods but now when I saw the forum sinking so I thot I better do it for this month atleast.. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

@Dolly and KMH2: I think there is someone moderating this forum, because of some of the topics made stickies, so do you know who that mod is?? Is he/she the Imagine Channel Moderator?

i know her n i forgot her name again can u belive me???
Originally posted by: dolly18

we will open these thread altrenatively ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

*does evil laugh*
u always open the threads i am soo jealous๐Ÿค“

btw yaar dont u think in having chandu of the week their can be a fight in he forum .. tehri r too many kapil vs chandu fans here
so i was thinking of putting up a thread asking the members to suggest a name for member of the week and also post the rules for the same what say???
n i am sending a friend req to both of u .. if any one of u dared to reject it i will do tandav on ur bed๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†
nice idea....i think make a thread for this๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by: KMH2

๐Ÿ˜†
nice idea....i think make a thread for this๐Ÿ˜Š

but what do we write in it things like we r having member of the week contest n members need to specify names of the motw thingy
like apna of the week or chandu of the week right??? n they should reply before 28 feb is that fine ??? also tell ur name!!!
also can u once again pls give me the complete user id of the mod for this forum plzzzz!!