Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Dolly , i deleted caps from my lappy once iam done with making avis and siggies ........ but might take them later and will try posting them ............... 
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JustJ

Dolly , i deleted caps from my lappy once iam done with making avis and siggies ........ but might take them later and will try posting them ............... 

okay :) n from next time pls yahan bhi pics post kar dena yaar we all r soo deprived off hq pics :(
lov
dolly
n lastly if u have any problem in making avi u can pm the people who make them regularly
TitansFan thumbnail
The HQ pics are the one's in my avi, not in siggies, πŸ˜†.... if chaltha tho , i will post it by tomorrow 

The HQ pics are the one's in my avi, not in siggies, πŸ˜†.... if chaltha tho , i will post it by tomorrow 

ya ya do post itπŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
πŸ˜†.... looks like this thread is meant for me alone πŸ˜†

anyways , i need a  scene of AB in rain realizing his love for his lady in other show ,, would appreciate it if anyone can post , and mostly it has to be him .

thanks

πŸ˜†.... looks like this thread is meant for me alone πŸ˜†

anyways , i need a  scene of AB in rain realizing his love for his lady in other show ,, would appreciate it if anyone can post , and mostly it has to be him .

thanks

go to mjht forum n download the khuda jane song ... it will have ab realising his love in rain n will have mostly him
or search thisvid in youtube
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
@Dolly: ROFL!! 🀣 Gosh girl am soo jealous of KMH2 too!! 🀣 Ok we'll make MOTW taking turns.. But I agree with you abt not making it specifically Chandu coz there are Kapil fans too and Bhavna fans (coming up) too!! πŸ˜† LOL!!! So yeah lets make it something like 'Pardesi Ban Gaya PMMKA Forum Ka Apna'?? Or something shorter say 'Pardesi Ban Gaya Apna'?? We can title that as the MOTW of the week??

And Dolly go ahead with the suggestions for the MOTW.. I'll help you out in preparing the post.. You PM me what you have on ur list and I'll PM you back with the additions.. Fine?? Do reply.. And Btw I just remembered you asking my name in the scrap and I never got the chance to reply back!! πŸ˜† So yh am Nattie.. Would be waiting for ur reply..

@KMH2: Would like to know ur views too.. 😊 And btw whats your name? 😳
its Abeer dear,
@dolly, make thread and pm da link me:)
ruexangel thumbnail
When does this show start in the UK, or has it already started?
ruexangel thumbnail

I heard from Monday 

really? this coming monday? please tell me what time in Uk?