PMMKA Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
hey,
i really like d title track of pmmka.😊
can ny1 pls post the audio link pl?
Hi,

What time does this show air on TV?  And how soon afterwards does someone do the Written Updates?  I am only asking so that I don't drive myself crazy Refreshing the screen every couple mins for updates. ðŸ˜­ 😉  I am in the EST time zone.

Thanks!! 😊
Originally posted by Rose Lady

Hi,

What time does this show air on TV?  And how soon afterwards does someone do the Written Updates?  I am only asking so that I don't drive myself crazy Refreshing the screen every couple mins for updates. ðŸ˜­ 😉  I am in the EST time zone.

Thanks!! 😊

As per IST, its 10.30 PM and 12.00 PM ... And we also keep one live commentry thread running daily while show is on... so u dont have to wait long for updates.
hello, i just wanted to ask wht sarje doesn't like his dad...i saw an old promo from i think march...chandu asks sarje why he is so against baba...sarje says ask baba...help me sum1 :-)
Originally posted by mslucki

hello, i just wanted to ask wht sarje doesn't like his dad...i saw an old promo from i think march...chandu asks sarje why he is so against baba...sarje says ask baba...help me sum1 :-)

no one knows dear...that past was supposed to be revealed little by little but since the serial has to close shop within very short time, the past has been scraped...nobody knows what the difference was...

Hi,

I am new to this forum,

can anyone help me for story till now in pmka

Thanks in advance