Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

fundey mat maar ab.... chal yaar logging off, jabse maine apna timetable IF pe post kiya hain, i have to work in office for 10 hrs......

U know Kapil ke baare mein sochane ka bhi mauka nahi milata

awwwww.....  My dear Darshu...  feel so sorry for u ....  ab Pati toh khush honge....less competition😆
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

😆😆

hehehhehehehehheeeeeeee😆😆  Cant stop laughing on this post Usma ....  you are back finally....  was waiting for my old Usma for so long
We need someone like her Darshu to add spice to the forum....😉
Sujji you are our Saviour for saving all those Kaps pics and Darshu for being our detective and finding more pics and info that we did not know and Usma and Faizu for their spicy saucyness and the rest of us to add volume and quality to this forum and................ if I left  anyone out pls remind me later....
Coming to our fav Topic Mr Kapil ... the handsome, cuddly goon looks rough and tough with his new Tapori look

hehehe thanks diii.... but is it ok if i upload so many pics here??? shall i upload in the pics gallery???
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiley121

girls you are doing great.pls post some pictures of his swordfight ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ that everyone can know how hot our hottie is😉 ðŸ˜³

hehehe smiley..... will upload some of the swordfight pics in the pics gallery.... 😆
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Smiley - Yes maybe all the hot pics could be grouped together....😃
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

fundey mat maar ab.... chal yaar logging off, jabse maine apna timetable IF pe post kiya hain, i have to work in office for 10 hrs......

U know Kapil ke baare mein sochane ka bhi mauka nahi milata

sab ki nazar lag gayi tumhare timetable par😉
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

😆😆

hehehhehehehehheeeeeeee😆😆  Cant stop laughing on this post Usma ....  you are back finally....  was waiting for my old Usma for so long ................good things are always rare, you see😉

We need someone like her Darshu to add spice to the forum....😉
Sujji you are our Saviour for saving all those Kaps pics and Darshu for being our detective and finding more pics and info that we did not know and Usma and Faizu for their spicy saucyness
are you indirectly wanted to say that me and Faiza apu are rotten tomatoes that people use to make ketchup?😕

and the rest of us to add volume and quality to this forum and................ if I left  anyone out pls remind me later....
Coming to our fav Topic Mr Kapil ... the handsome, cuddly goon looks rough and tough with his new Tapori look agreed

sudhalata1 thumbnail

Sujji from where did u get sooooooooo many pics of Kapil. dont know if even kapil has so many of his. loved all the pics sujji.

Add some more pices of his sword fight too so that everyone will know how apt he is for the role of Sarje Rao.😃
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

Sujji from where did u get sooooooooo many pics of Kapil. dont know if even kapil has so many of his. loved all the pics sujji.

Add some more pices of his sword fight too so that everyone will know how apt he is for the role of Sarje Rao.😃

hehehe thanks dii.... i have uploaded some pics of swordfight in the pics gallery...
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

hehehe thanks dii.... i have uploaded some pics of swordfight in the pics gallery...

Sujji kapil's pics with Anjali can be posted with a caption about love
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

Sujji kapil's pics with Anjali can be posted with a caption about love

sure diii.... i'll load more pics of them when i talk about NB4....