Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Usma.....me here on this thread. Yet to go through it though!!! Good to know Kapil has a new show....

Thx Rosh for creating the thread!!
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

that's great Usma...

shall we tell some of FB frds too as they were really eager to know about Kapil's show???๐Ÿ˜Š sure you can ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...post the forum link on kaps thread...lets see if it attracts.....

and i was just thinking we haven't made a member list to this appreciation thread..... is there any way we can make it now???๐Ÿ˜• i am nt sure if thats necessary, but yeah you can tell rosh so she ccan edit her first post and include our names there

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes Sujji  i was thinking the same thing that if we post the forum link on Kaps wall - more keen fans of his can join our club...

There may be many who dont know that this place exists.....
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Usma.....me here on this thread. Yet to go through it though!!! Good to know Kapil has a new show....

thnx Anshudi or coming....btw, kaps plays a side role here...he is trying to portrait a tapori guy who has both positive and negative shades...too bad he isnt main lead...but atleast he will be doing smthign interesting this time then being the usual male furniture in serial.......so hope to have you on discussion afterwords๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Juna04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Juna diii i was thinking about your idea... can you tell me of a situation where Kapil portrayed different expressions..... so i can group them together...

Sure I will work on it but now my dinner time so after that will work on it but just to give u an idea

Pics with his different looks from earlier shows then,

Pic expressions from every track - like from the first track- his desperation during the kaash scene, then when he caught his father deliberately misleading him into believing that Rani stole the jewelry,
Some from Bua track, and so on,
Then from NB4 his various looks, also could be his expressions from different interviews he gave,
I dont know I have to think clearly - this all seems too complex at the moment.
But what I really meant is to give a scrolling down of different expressions and looks as well.
Does is make sense?
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great to see you here Anshu dii...
usmrasul thumbnail
umm, currently i think we should start other thread on kaps than just focusing on one thred

anyone have any tapori jokes in your head or any movie to which kaps role might be similar with................if you do, start expressing on another thread
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Thats a real cool picture of Kapil usma. and thank u sujji for giving the procedure for uploading pics.
Edited by sudhalata1 - 13 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Welcome back Anshu and could u help us by passing on this link to all those Kanjalians that you know of and we may have missed.  You probably know some of the old time Kanjali fans....