Thendral

Thendral 27/01/2011 - WILL TA 1.0 become TA 0.0?

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks sandy for the super fast update.....πŸ‘

WOW.....first part was awesome and loved the expressions of  TA and T πŸ‘πŸ‘.....the one second eye lock session was really too good ⭐️⭐️⭐️......TA proved how much he loves her and thulz madam pls understand and have patience and talk softly if u want to ask him or tell anything.....if u shout it would go against u.....πŸ˜ƒ.......but again all of a sudden why did he remember her mom.....old pallavi and she became so emotional........forget that and enjoy with your loving hubby girl.....the encouraging words of TA was too good....come on girl have that in mind and come up in life holding his hands πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....

I thought that these three are going to spit it out....but atleast lavanya did not.....these two are seriously lost...😑😑😑.....what a mother.....When this idiot charu said, people dont understand their relationship....i was lyk...idiot u first understand TA is no way realted to u.....go get a life u stupid 😑...ithuku theiva thaai support vera.....we ar also now spitting like u both spit the cake.....😑😑😑........

How these two are manipulating TA......Arggg 🀒....... Lavanya's words made him believe those idiots......🀒.....TA , you are seriously starting lose your  smartnes man....pls dont blv....

Kanagu's part was better than charu gang.....
As we are expecting TA is gg to fire deepa.....but its gg to be a nose cut again for these ladies i think...
Kanagu's talks bcos of Anand's manipulation is gg to be against TA....and i feel deepa talks will make TA get back...lets c....enaku aanalum over expectaion i understand....
if at all my prediction comes true......anand is again becoming a well  wisher for T and TπŸ˜ƒ........

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Sandyyy for the wonderful and super fast update πŸ€—.

Ahh such a nice first part today. I lovedddd it when T&T fed each other cake, was lovely to see it. It was so cute and sweet with that nice BMG when T&T admired each other while talking to their friends πŸ˜³, and Thulasi looked very pretty and Thamizh very handsome at that moment πŸ˜³. 

Awwww....it was so cute when she hugged him from behind and thanked him for the surprise πŸ˜³. Thulasi was really moved by his act and by the love he has for her. And his words to encourage his wife were really niceee. Why should Thulasi complain about her mother if she has such a wonderful hubby now. Like TA said, she should forget it now with him by her side who is her everything.πŸ˜ƒ T&T were looking very cute together. Thulasi TA's shirt ai oru vazhi pannama vidamaatanga pola irukku, but i like it πŸ˜†.

I was happy when TA gave them the cake w/o mentioning the reason, but those heartless creatures nalla velai aa thuppiduchunga...unga rendu peryaium humans aa mathichu cake kondu vanthathe thappu 😑, ithila Thulasi's name sonnale cake kasakkuthaam antha broker woman ku, useless idiot 😑 πŸ˜‘. Just wait lady, everything at your daughter's wedding for you will kasakkum, and viewers ku inikkum...lol....πŸ˜†...

Grrrr....again this sympathy creating drama by that third rated woman Charu 😑. Don't thuppufy the cake, viewers will spit on your face, don't worry. Ithunga rendum, society thappa pesuthu, athukkaaga Thaali kattu nu sollara mental cases thaan πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘.

Where is TA going, to meet Deepa or Thulasi? Please no fight on her bday. And please don't let TA hate Deepa, she is being like a sister for him. 

Kanagu, so you are going to blame TA for her rejection, you don't deserve TA's friendship and Deepa, i don't pity you anymore. Whatever comes, you deserve it for bothering such a nice poor girl like Deepa.

Naalikku enna kodumaio, friday's episodes are irritating nowadays. I thought T&T may visit the temple as Thulasi wanted to ge there with her hubby the previous evening πŸ˜•.

Edited by Gunz. - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful & Fast Update Sandy!!😊

First Part was again too good....they again showed TA/T's bond nicely....!  the encouraging words that TA gave to Thulasi also good...

Second part...velai vetti illama both are waiting from morning to go shopping....but the way TA gave cake was nice...as those 2 creatures were on dreamland expecting some fight between TA/T...and TA gave cake to them saying its thulasi's birthday...lol...hey lady and psycho you can spit the cake now....you both don't deserve to eat something that thulasi gave good heartily...if your plans are out at wedding hall  everyone will spit on you both..and TA spitting on both of you is not too far for what u both are planning...just imagine how TA trust Charu and thinking its pure friendship...when he get to know about their plan they are completely done...

Yet again they started the fire...i hope TA doesn't go shout at Thulasi as he said to her its her special day and she need to be happy...why Lav?....you didn't say anything that you cussed about thulasi at hospital?....this girl too will never change.....this girl too need some treatment...and going to suffer...

I think TA is going to shout at Deepa...in front of Kanagu...then he is going to grow hatred towards TA..lets see...i wish TA doesn't act too harsh if this happens...and also if he really get angry on thulasi... what ever he did on her birthday and his words will be erased so i think director wont show like that...

If TA is brilliant he should Take Thulasi to Shopping...please Mr.K at least for once make my prediction to go right...i want to see where this two mental creatures put their face if this happens...
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Sandy for the fast nice update!😊

Nice continuation of the Birthday CelebrationπŸ₯³. It was very sad when Thulasi said it is one of the day she hates😭. But loved the encouragement TA gave her. Thulasi don't worry ma, TA is always there as a mom for you😳.

Ayioo...again Kodumai started with GW and Charu discussion😑. GW, throwing the cake now is going to beg for the food from Thulasi hands one dayπŸ˜•. With Charu on her side, she can enjoy now. But when Charu gets admitted to mental hospital (very soon) this women is going to come to the road.πŸ‘πŸ‘

TA be smart. Don't go and fight with Deepa. Deepa cares of Thulasi and their friendship is very treasurableπŸ˜ƒ. Maybe TA will suspect  Charu when Deepa tells him about Charu's intension. Hope Deepa tells her about how Lav spoke about Thulasi in the hospital and why she has to slap that selfish Lav. But as usual, it will be waste telling both TA/T, as they always have to face things before preventionπŸ˜•πŸ˜•.

Hope Deepa tells Kanagu to stop drooling...Man, it is so annoying to see the Kanagu romance these days...😈
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Sandy for the wonderful and superfast Update!!πŸ‘

T&T part was super and soo touching!!...Well done!!πŸ‘...It was very cute and their love is just priceless!!

GW and Charu...Naan thaan modhalaiye sollithene..Ensoooyyy....Kudiya sikiram unga Phychovilaiyadal nadu theruvuku varumπŸ˜†

Hmm..Kanagu Kanagu...Hope Deepa eplains him everything!!...😳

I think TA is going to scold Deepa and she weont fight back, yenna she has mariyadai on him!!
Or like Noxeous told TA is going to take Thuls with him to shopping centre!!...OMG i wish that tooo happenn!!!πŸ˜†
Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks sandyy for the super fast update.

part one-Awesome
part two-Disgusting
part three-irritating

The first part once again proved that Ta is perfect lovable ,understanding hubby for thuls and a good son as well.I like the way he said to thuls namma kula chandaiya?.Ta sounded mad when he said ennaku neraiya vellai irruku.(ama vellai vetti illatha vetti officer).

TA u should keep ur distance away from charu(of course everbody suspects her)Iam scared will TA yell at deepa when kanagu is there.He should be patient. TA should take thuls to his mom's house.

AS SWEETY said Tulsi is vaazhamattai and TA is mad.(athu onum illai sweety mil mela paasathai kanmikirallam, ithu romba over)

I don't like kanagu suthufy for love.Very irritating to watch deepa,kanagu love track.pothumada samy ekka patta love track.
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Sandy for the super quick update....πŸ‘

First part was amazing on Thulasi and Tamil's romance and celebration... πŸ‘ Their love for each other was amazing to see...❀️

This Thulasi is one vaazhamattai and Tamil is one mad fellow to give tat cake to these devils.....😑 But who is tat GW and Charu to spit tat cake given by Tamil...😑😑 Thank God tat Lavanya dint do such nasty things...

Now this 😑Charu poked her nasty plan on Deepa and lets see wat happens whether Tamil will do something negative hearing tat Charu's words towards poor Deepa...πŸ˜• Wait 2 idiots u both (GW and Charu) are gonna get nicely at the end...😑 Waiting to see tat...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

Last part with Deepa and Kanagu was so confusing tat its like Deepa will love him or wont love him forever???πŸ˜• But Kanagu was so sweet today when he said tat he fall in love with her coz she had sad feelings on him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ lets see wat Deepa is gonna say to him...

Waiting for tomorrow's confusing episode... πŸ˜•

I feel the director will give some disgusting scenes with Tamil and Deepa and Deepa with Kanagu as all the three will meet in the roadside and some quarrel can happen between Kanagu and Tamil as Kanagu can support Deepa.....πŸ˜•
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks so much for the updates!!!  I was eagerly waiting for this episode!!!

The first part was just amazing!!!!!!  I loved TT's expressions and the cute hug and the soft talk was really nice after their fight.  Once again TA proved that he loves Tulasi no matter what.  Poor Tulasi..crying on her birthday.  But she's lucky that she has Tamil to support her like a mom and dad.  I love how they did that scene.  Tulasi, who is like a child went to Tamil for warmth and support.  Simply magical!!!

I was so mad how Tamil went to see his mom after!!!  I was hoping for only TT scenes today….wish they went to the temple today.  Tamil should have taken Tulasi to his mom's house, so Charu can see how much he loves her.  As usual GW and Charu hated seeing what Tamil for Tulasi.  And Lav completely useless now.  This Lav and her mom will suffer so much at the wedding!!  I totally hated how Charu started her acting and this Lav is so annoying these days!!  And Tamil is falling for their drama again.  It looks like Tamil may get mad at Deepa and yell at her.  I think he should first talk calmly to Tulasi and tell her to talk to Deepa.  Please no fights!!!  I bet this news will somehow go to Anand's ear and he will tell Kanagu to go and yell…so problems for sure.  Tamil, please don't create unnecessary problems because of you dumb family.

I used to pity Kanagu..but now it looks like he will create problems for TT and Deepa.  Poor Deepa, she is an awesome girl and I hope she has a nice life.  All because of Charu, their friendship (Tulasi/Deepa and Tamil/Kanagu) is going to face problems.

Only one more day guys!!!  I think tom may have Tamil talking to either Deepa or Tulasi about what Charu said. Hopefully it all ends well!!

SweetyGreen thumbnail
In Thendral serial this dialog from todays episode was awesome from Tamil towards Thulasi...πŸ‘

"Nee Sadhikarthuku Porandhava... Vazhikaile Entha Alavukku Avamana Patttiyo Athavida Palamadangu Jaikanum"....πŸ‘

It was such an encouraging words from her hubby dearest on her b'day... its like a blessing for Thulasi from Tamil... πŸ‘πŸΌ

And this dialog too was so touching and it shows tat such silly fights wont affect their love towards each other....πŸ˜ƒ

"Nethu namakulla sandai nadandhadha..... oru chinna misunderstanding avvalavu thaan  naama enna sandai podurathukka kalyanam chenjukittom...."
πŸ‘
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago