Written Update : 27th Jan 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SONU- thumbnail
thanks 4 the update tanya di
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch Tanya :)

One good episode in a while..the precap suggests that Varsha also knows what happened with Vaishali....lets see..

Also..I hope Savita also comes in for once & tries to understand the situation....
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yup , I have my fingers crossed that tomorrow Savita too  will soften up a bit ..
The reconciliation process has to start somewhere as it is now firmly established that no matter what , manav will not leave Archana for anything  , neither will Archana leave Manav and they have a proper legal and a very happy functioning marriage ....

So now if there families want to be  part of their lives then  they will have to accept their life partners as well and also their susraals ...stands true for  both manav family ( specailly his mother ) and Archana 's family ( specially the sisters ) ......

They just don't have a choice ...

I am sure Savita  will come  in tomorrow and it will be the begining of ice thawing process......😊
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Tanyaz.

And just when I needed a shot of insulin from reading about the Karanjkar women's meeting in Archu's house, there came the karela (Savita Tai)....   πŸ˜†
Edited by gardes - 13 years ago
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

tania di..thank you soo much..u go thru a lot jst 2 get dis update 4 us...πŸ‘...

i hope savita aai softenz up a lil as well...& i also hope dis business wrkz perfectly & manav & ajit mkez  lotz & lotz of money....loved archu..  the way she shut varshaπŸ‘
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update

Gosh finally archu said some thing to shut varsha mouth
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update. Sav is smiling because she knows about Manav's business and now can see money in front of her eyes. She knows whose side she has to be to enjoy luxiourous life. Hope Manav does well in business as lending money and charging APR, but at the end of day he himself has to repay the money he has borrowed.
Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the update. PR is interesting now.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I want to see Archana shut Varsha up, she is so ungrateful!