what u like most in this show?

Posted: 13 years ago
hi Frnds,
i am old member of this forum,
so,
all new members...
welcome๐Ÿ˜†
so, lets discuss about this awesome show...
what u like most in this show?

i like Jannat's acting....wow๐Ÿ˜
she is soooo cute...๐Ÿ˜Š

now ur turn frnds,
๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
am not a new memeber either, hope am not unwelcome ๐Ÿ˜Š

about the show... actually i started watching it for the reality factor... the story of phoolan devi... once i started watching... i guess am hooked to it because fo the cute little jannat, like most of us here.  and ofcouse champa, mangroo, hemrati/imrati/hemvati(who ever) and the other little girl are all doing a good job.

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Jannat ... I love her acting since Kashi . Then Phulan Devi's story , Then At least we know here the girl will not only tolerate . she will bounce back Which will be inspiring . 

Most importantly if Mona Wasu play Old Phula then i will be very happy as Mona and Jannat are my favorites....But main reason is Jannat
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I like phulwa n her both frnds ,their style of talking with one another makes me laugh. All playing their role brilliantly n even story is good.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The story is being told in a very simple and effective way, and it's pace is also good. Keeps one hooked to the Show.

Jannat is doing a good job, but I feel the others are aldo doing very well. So that overall package is good.

As of yet.
Originally posted by: poetic

The story is being told in a very simple and effective way, and it's pace is also good. Keeps one hooked to the Show.

Jannat is doing a good job, but I feel the others are aldo doing very well. So that overall package is good.

As of yet.

well said๐Ÿ‘