Written Update : 28th Jan 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanya Di , awesome update
sur_aur_taal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! You are awesome! 👏

So annoyed with damodar .. why would he stop working in his plays (that he loves) just because manav will be making money. that is so selfish of him. i mean, if you are able to work and you like working then what is the problem in continuing to work and helping out the family together?

And how is varsha so happy with manav now? no asking for forgiveness? why does she always walk out of her messes without apologies? arrrgh... vaishu asked manav for forgiveness (for treating him like dirt) and so did archu's mother and father so why shouldn't varsha? she has said the most evil stuff about him and her sister. makes my blood boil! 😡
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sur_aur_taal

Thanks for the update! You are awesome! 👏

So annoyed with damodar .. why would he stop working in his plays (that he loves) just because manav will be making money. that is so selfish of him. i mean, if you are able to work and you like working then what is the problem in continuing to work and helping out the family together?

And how is varsha so happy with manav now? no asking for forgiveness? why does she always walk out of her messes without apologies? arrrgh... vaishu asked manav for forgiveness (for treating him like dirt) and so did archu's mother and father so why shouldn't varsha? she has said the most evil stuff about him and her sister. makes my blood boil! 😡

1st of all thnx tanya di 4 d updateClap...yar sur aur taal..i tottaly agree with d bolded part...how come dey dint show d whole varsha gettin 2 knw d reality...& y dint she say sorry 2 manav.. seriously how can she get away with liek dis....she hve 2 say sorry 2 manav else itz jst nt done....she was worst dan rasika & manju while insulting the manav...i can nvr 4get d aniversary part....she even called him manhoos...omg y does manav & archna hve 2 b soo nyce 2 deze useless ppl....varsha iz selfish..i seriously feel sorry 4 satish...truly love iz blind....itz proven by satish fallin 4 dat stpd varshaAngry
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update, Tanyaz.  I don't feel the need to watch after reading your daily updates!

Money and progeny issues will eventually re-arrange the players in PR - the good the bad and the ugly!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gardes

Thanks for a great update, Tanyaz.  I don't feel the need to watch after reading your daily updates!

Arrey yaar , don't say that ...Ekta kapoor   will send gundas after me ....
Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Tanya.
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

🤣🤣 u r gud di...yar 1st i read ur updatez..if d episode iz gud onli den i wtch else ur updatez does it 4 me
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Yeh nahin ho sakta!  Just for your safety, I WILL watch daily!  😉

Is that OK Ms. Kapoor?  Is Tanyaz safe from your wrath?
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you ..for the update..God bless you..