Thendral

Thendral Friday 28th January Aapu-episode

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks theiva dear for the superfast update....πŸ‘

It was super and best episode from the Thendral team for the viewers... Thank u so much Director Kumaran...πŸ‘

Deepa u are the most clever gal in the Thendral characters...πŸ‘ and Kanagu pls dont interfere in her life as she has clearly told u on her future plans... so u dont become a villain... as it will be shocking for us...😲

Tamil u did brilliant  and best job by not fighting with Deepa and bringing Thulasi to the shop to buy for her the first sari from u after the marriage....πŸ‘ it was so lovely to see  u both in the shop... ❀️and big nosecut to these three devils.....😑 Tamil nee kalakitte... πŸ‘ u gave semma appu to them...πŸ˜†

Great aappu episode for the three devils GW and Charu mental and selfish Lavanya....😑

In the shop the three devils face expression was so great to see when the sweet couple entered the shop... andha GW and Charu moonji konala pocchi.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Finally they showed Thulasi with her metti... so sweet...πŸ˜› and now she has entered her in laws house for the first time... but i fear nothing bad should happen to her like insult and making her to cry on her b'day...πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

Lets hope for a good episodes next week and with interesting promos....πŸ‘

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Theiva for the wonderful update.....ur luck starts again....lol...so happy for u....hugs...
Wow Deepa....good one...way to go girl....the way she handled kanagu was awesome....she tried her best to convince him....explained him how much her family and studies are important for her....man kanagu just leave her.....as she told u will get a really nice girl than her.......

WOW.....what an unexpected scene........Way to go TA.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....real treat for us......was tooo good.....
GW.....Charu is ur DIL a........u will soon get backfired for whatever u are doing now...😑😑
Cheap trio gang........useless😑😑

Wow....i liked it again when TA told them...u carry on with your selection and i will chose for my wife.....super nosecut for them again...
But TA....as u told her....u really left her in the middle of the forest in between lion and tiger....they are more harmful than these animals.....
i really pity this girl....she was all alone like an alien there......😲

Wow....next nosecut.......same saree as they got........was that a coincidence or the director is trying to convince us.......but that was a really good move in the story....
we cannot predict the wedding scenes now.....he has totally left us in supense....really he deserves a πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for that......

And finally stepping into her inlaws house.......so whats gg to happen........😲😲😲

And this is the only show where even the negative characters  gets nosecuts then and then and thats the reason we enjoy them to the core.......way to go thendralllll.....πŸ‘πŸ‘

And btw.....she was wearing metti even in the charu faint episode...da gunthy ..i was right...lol...
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the Wonderful update!😊

Finally after too much A/S track this team decided to move the story around TA/T.i hope it continues like this in upcoming weeks too....

YAY for once my prediction came true!...TA you really used your brain on this...keep it up...Its good that you didn't talk to Deepa...this shows how he respect Deepa's friendship with Thulasi and will never do anything to hurt that....he also didn't mention Deepa's name to Thulasi...good. This store lady is going to play some role in letting TA to know about his mother showing charu as his wife......she will later for sure...

I hated when this mental lady said its a girl who came with them, whole mental family is nicely acting in-front of TA......but the Saaree scene shows that none can try to separate her from TA even if they get her different colour saaree to insult her...thevaiya intha nose-cut psycho and mental lady?....ithuthan Mr.K's twista....lol at their faces when TA showed that Saaree....ithuthan solluvanga rombathan dance ada koodathu for 1hr separation...but i bet this poor girl is going to wear the Saree that her MIL gave...she should then only GW can get her long waited nose-cuts from TA..

After watching last part...i pray that our one and only psycho doesn't lend him money...in the name of thick friendship to him but as his wife from her inner stupid mind voice...please no Mr.K....with this rate its going to be our psycho who is going to help i think...but TA use your brain and escape from falling into psycho's trap..you cant escape that easily even if you know her true intention...if you get her money....this director like to make his hero to go in search of money...

Same feeling as TA was portrayed nicely when Thulasi entered that ghost house...at least Lav had decency to invite her in..... poor Thulasi she is going to that ghost house thinking its her own house...those heartless creatures doesn't even deserve you...so run away please...enna torture next week waiting....we can expect couple of scenes with GW/psycho combo as Thulasi is in there house..
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Theiva for the super update!😊 Happy that you got nice episode to update!😊

Very nice episode today!

Nicole, you were right yesterday, wishing TA to take Thulasi for shopping. πŸ˜‰

Semma nosecut for Lav mom by TA buying the same family saree for his lovely wifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Just an amazing guyπŸ‘. Just purely enjoyed it. Even when Thulasi asked what is all about ppl suspecting him and Charu, he cooly replied only about his anni and not Deepa. Good JobπŸ‘.

Suprised to see Lav wishing Thulasi and calling her in😍. Hmmm....
All the things that are happenning btw Charu and Lav mom are happenning without Lav's knowledge. So if the marriage gets stopped, that's it. This selfish Lav herself is going to blast her mom, not for supporting TA/T, but for spoiling her selfish life.

Sad to see Thulasi entering TA house without TA. Both husband and wife remember the sad incidents before stepping in. The BGM was perfect before she entered the home😳.

This GW was too much today, all the time calling Charu and romancing with her. I think that they will romance in the mental hospital too soon🀒. I am pretty sure, she is going to insult Thulasi next week before TA comes. I really don't want Thulasi to feel hurt and cry again on her B'day. Hopefully atleast Lav gives her company in that house. But I doubt it.

TA come soon and take your wife to your home and enjoy the rest of her Birthday!πŸ₯³
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful Update!!πŸ‘...For the first time u got a Aapu Episode!!πŸ˜›

Kanagu please understand Deepa...Deepa ur dialogs were nice...Still u have mariyadai on Kanagu..Please Kanagu sir dont spoil ur image!!

WOW...What an episode...Everything is happening soo fast!!..Really superb nosecuts for SMM!!πŸ˜†
Just loved it when T&T came to shop!!...Awww!!😍

Hahaha....SMM face expressions-ah parkanume..Really superb!!..Hahahaha....I have noo words!!

OMG TA...Enaku suthama purila..How he bought the same saree?...Ama GW son ache soo maybe her taste is in his blood...Ohh nooo....Only saree matter thaan avanga taste onnu matthapadi ille!!πŸ˜†

Lav...Are u nallava or ketthava??...In the shop u were ignoring Thulasi and then in ur house ur nice to her...Unga character purinjikave mudilaa!!πŸ˜•...Please be nice to herrr!! But i liked it when she asked her mom about aarathi and welcomed Thuls!!

Thulasi the way u entered the house was superb!!...Hope they wont insult her more!!

OMG..U know what the biggest aapu for SMM is when Lav calls Thulasi as Anni!!πŸ˜†
Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Theiva! Very apt title- glad u got this epi! πŸ˜ƒ

Oh my gosh TA! I'm sorry for being so harsh with you yesterday... I really do love you man! πŸ˜›
Super aapu in more ways than 1! GW and Charu's face was completely priceless 🀣🀣

TA getting his wife that saree means Thulasi will always end up where she belongs, no matter how much u try to stop it... and she belongs in that house. Just wait and see, soon that house will be a warm house again and Charu will slowly be pushed out as Lavs and Sudha and GW will slowly start to appreciate her...πŸ‘πŸ‘

But I really despised the way they were so cruel to Thulasi at the store and GW's behaviour when inviting her inside the house 😑😑. Poor gal doesn't take any of this harshly...just like she won over her dad and sister, she will win over them too!

Good luck to Deepa and Thulasi! Don't worry about the stupid people that get in ur way...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Ranuja - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Theiva for the superrrrrr updateee!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Superbbbbbbbb episode man, what an aaaaaapu!! Aapu nu ipdi thaan irukkanum... πŸ‘β­οΈ I swear I screamed "super" and ennai ariyaamaye clapped when I saw TA and Thuls entering the shop. πŸ€£

I liked it when TA told Charu.. nammala pathi pesakoodadhu nu thaan i brought Thuls, ippo yaar pesaraanga nu paapom.. and getting her the same saree GW got Charu.. wowww super super super! πŸ‘

But i'm scared now that TA will ask Charu for financial help, treating her as a fren, but she'll take it differently.... sigh.. 😲

Great to see Thuls in MIL's hse officially, the entering scene was tooo goood... πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sandz. - 13 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the nice update and super side comments Theiva,

It was really funny to see when GW and Charu saw T&T coming to the same shop and even more funny when TA told he brought his wife too as no one will speak bad about Charu when his wife is also with him as Charu's friend..!!🀣 🀣

The Saree he selected was again a aapu for them...!! Nice to see them with that angry and irritated face as they make us irritate all the time by making T&T sad..!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

As you all said TA should not ask Charu for the financial help, Charu's father may misuse that situation then..!! He should get his job back soon... !!! Director sir pls send him to bank as soon as possible..!!πŸ˜•

Hoping for a nice promo..!! πŸ˜›
Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandz.

Thanks Theiva for the superrrrrr updateee!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Superbbbbbbbb episode man, what an aaaaaapu!! Aapu nu ipdi thaan irukkanum... πŸ‘β­οΈ I swear I screamed "super" and ennai ariyaamaye clapped when I saw TA and Thuls entering the shop. πŸ€£

I liked it when TA told Charu.. nammala pathi pesakoodadhu nu thaan i brought Thuls, ippo yaar pesaraanga nu paapom.. and getting her the same saree GW got Charu.. wowww super super super! πŸ‘

But i'm scared now that TA will ask Charu for financial help, treating her as a fren, but she'll take it differently.... sigh.. 😲

Great to see Thuls in MIL's hse officially, the entering scene was tooo goood... πŸ˜ƒ

well said Sandy dear.. πŸ˜‰ nee enna senjiyo adhe thaan naanum senjen.. πŸ˜†

Me too said superb and clapped my hands seeing the sweet couple entering the shop and tat too when Tamil said
to tat Charu..
"Nammala pathi pesakoodadhu nu thaan i brought Thuls, ippo yaar pesaraanga nu paapom.." and getting her the same coloured saree GW bought for Charu..πŸ˜†

The same color saree was semma appu specially for GW from Tamil...πŸ˜†πŸ‘Andha old lady moonji paarka semma comedy-a irunthucchu....πŸ˜†

Im very happy tat Tamil acted wisely and not like vaazhamattai...πŸ˜†he should continue to do this forever till the end of this serial....πŸ‘

And yes her enter the dragon (GW house) scene was super...πŸ‘But ange Thulasiyai enna paadu padutha porangalo andha moonu devils.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜­