Tribute to Father of Nation-Remembering Gandhiji - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Amazing and Wonderful post Sami.πŸ‘

You just paid  a GREAT TRIBUTE TO OUR FATHER OF OUR NATION.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Let us atleast try to follow  some of the Gandhiji's Principles.πŸ˜ƒ

Very proud of you Sami.πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hey Ram.........
Raghupati Raghav raja Ram, patit pavan Sita Ram
Sita Ram Sita Ram,Bhaj pyare tu Sitaram
Ishwar Allah tero naam, Saab ko Sanmti de Bhagavan
sami di ...wonderful post as always πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ
who know me will know that ..how I follow Gandhiji's pricniplesπŸ˜†
thank you all for appreciating Gandhiji's wonderful teachings,We at CC thank you all for supporting the post thank you
@sami..another awesome post on mahatma gandhi ji..a great human being..

someone who preached non violence..

"an eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind"...

we will get a better world if we try to follow his principles..no violence..

my respect to such a great person...

thank you for such a heart touching tribute to mahatma gandhi ji..
Thanks Sam for this wonderful post. Just would like to add here a comment of Gandhiji. Very often we are misled by the term "non-violence" as said by Gandhiji,  but here is what Gandhiji means by non-violence or rather violence.

"I cannot teach you violence, as I do not myself believe in it. I can only teach you not to bow your heads before any one even at the cost of your life. " Mahatma Gandhi(1869 - 1948)
"I cannot teach you violence, as I do not myself believe in it. I can only teach you not to bow your heads before any one even at the cost of your life. " Mahatma Gandhi(1869 - 1948)

bani awesome lines and so true for great leader,he belived in ahinsa but not in gulami or loosing self respect salute to him
wow what a nice post .It is very nice to see this type of thread in IF.

Thanks Sami for a meaningful post .Great work.
amazing post! thanks for doing this.. 😳
Originally posted by sami01

bani awesome lines and so true for great leader,he belived in ahinsa but not in gulami or loosing self respect salute to him

true Sam, most Indians feel that "non-violence" as taught by Gandhiji means gulami. I was thrilled to find this quote of Gandhiji and hence thought of sharing with you all.

anyways, thanks for such a lovely post. Not only I am proud of you to be my friend, but I respect you a lot. God bless u!😊