Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leosha2 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
To all the members of the group. My name is Sharline and i am from Trinidad. I stumbled across a video of Bandini on youtube and became fascinated with the story.  I started looking for episodes online to watch but found it hard to understand as i only speak and understand english. Luckily i found this group in mid January 2011 and have been reading from episode 1. I am currently in July 2010. 

Today i decided to hop over to the last post which is today's just to see what's happening and am i understanding it right, Bandini ends today? *sigh* It saddens me to hear this. I hope it isn't true though. 

To the members of the group and the posters of the updates, thank you so much! I love the way you all have presented the story in writing.  There were some posts that are hard to understand as it contained many hindi words i didn't understand but i got the gist of it.  I really enjoyed reading your messages and thoughts on the show. Sadly i was hoping to read fast enough to get to the current episode so that i could join in the comments. 

Nevertheless... DM is sooooooo hot he gives me shivers lol. And he makes me laugh especially when he calls Santu "dufford" lol... 

I loved Santu's character, so mush selfless sacrifice..not many can do that in today's society (especially where i am from) But i love her innocence and perseverance. 

Everyone else has their roles and they played them well, but DM and Santu are the stars for me and they will live in my heart always! 

Best of luck to all the members from me. 

S
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Whats happened today in bandini? Plz give me update!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nothing happened, no episode today.. saturday was the last one..
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hawww! Fooled us yesterday by posting on bandini page in FB ,its unfair altogether .
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for all your update friend!.....i will always love Bandini.
prajju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my dear! What was happening????????😲😲
😲
I missed Bandini for a month or so because of my final exams and now I am here just to know that Bandini ended!!!!!!

Just now I read the final update. happy with the ending. Finally our long lasting dream fulfilled with Santu and Dm going to have a baby (or babies) other than that idiot Vishal but it was very very late. I only followed till that Megha food poisoning episode and now when I return its an all happy ending.I liked the ending and I have to read the missing episodes now.

I am very sad that I have to miss Bandini now. . I miss Bandini. I miss Sanraj.I miss Bandini forum.just like every other sincere fan of this serial from different corners of the world . Iam from AP  ,. Never ever I got this much addicted to a soap even in my our regional shows.I have Bandini remake by Balaji going on here but I have to admit that , after watching Bandini no other onscreen pair can relive the magic of asiya and ronit Roy.

Thanks and good luck to Ronit Roy , Asiya, balaji telefilms, Imagine Tv.

My best wishes to India forums , Bandini forum , past and present moderators of the forum , all  members of the forum and all fans of bandini.

My thanks to members who kept responding to my posts and were very friendly  and  very decent in their conduct compared to many other online forums.

I love my experiences with India forums . I never had any problems with this site in my 7 months of association with this site.

I never expected a Balaji soap would be on the top of my list of all time favourite shows. I think it was possible only because it was Bandini.

I love Bandini. I admire Sanraj. I cherish the memories of Bandini for a long time to come.Bye.😊