The Greatest Cricketer Ever? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Sachin the man has proven himself and those who are jealous well on word . you cant suspect  that Sachin has made his nation proud and we all indians can proudly say that sachin is the nation's pride !😊 For us. 
true  pooja no one can beat sachin

age is just a number 4 him

sachin is d nations pride
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

sachin cud b the GREATEST batsman but NOT cricketer....
he cant field, he doesnt bowl gud...

Who said he cnt field.. he has taken more thn 100 catches in both One Dayers n Tests... n he has taken above 150 wkts in ODI's... !!!!  😛

He gives his 100% while fielding  @37 he dives in the field..hez running b/w the wkt is way better thn youngsters playing in the world ryt now !!!! he chases the ball  lika a hare even now !!!!! 😛

hez got everything in him be called the GREATEST ever born... He has scored above 30000 !!!!!! Above all he loves n respects the game !!!!! 😛 

Despite socring this many runs he is humble kind n down to earth..he is out of controversies n has a clear character !!!!! 😛

He is just no great batsman a great circketer who has set example for cricketers all over the world. !!!!😛 he spks less in the field his bat does the work n off the field he is a TRUE GENTLEMAN n GREATEST CRICKETER TO BE BORN !!!!!! 😛 

if u purely take cricketing quality to judge a player thn no one matches him !!!! 😛

Keep---------------Smiling!!!!!!! 😊
Originally posted by TJ2

Despite socring this many runs he is humble kind n down to earth..he is out of controversies n has a clear character !!!!! 😛

HALLO HALLO HALLO LECTURER!
LMAO!
stop giving lectures at it... i never questioned his character alryt!? i very well know how humble and down to earth he is so just keep it 2 urself :]
yeah!
dont give me examples of controversies, cz we all know where they RISE from... anyways, why the irrelevant stuff!?
🤣
Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

HALLO HALLO HALLO LECTURER!
LMAO!
stop giving lectures at it... i never questioned his character alryt!? i very well know how humble and down to earth he is so just keep it 2 urself :]
yeah!
dont give me examples of controversies, cz we all know where they RISE from... anyways, why the irrelevant stuff!?
🤣

U did not question tht but u did questioned his capabilty to field n bowl...... and u dun hav to be all roundrer to be great !!! Tongue 

I did not give u any lecture.. wht i wrote  the ornaments of being great if u dont hold them u cnt be great... he is a player n a celebrity who sets example for others.... !!!!! Tongue  tht was a mere mention par if u find tht lecture... ur take !!! 😆

thts not irrelevant by n e means in fact ur post was simply irrelevant... everyone was asked to choose their part of greatest cricketer..... but u choosed to demean sum1 whoz been preferred by most ppl here being the great n questioning his capability !!!!

haha lecture again !!! :P

Keep---------------Smiling!!!!! 😊
There is no point in asking such a question....It's one n only SACHIN TENDULKAR! - the GOD of cricket!!!

others are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy behind!!!

He's the greatest batsman ever ⭐️, awesome fielder n a good bowler too! 

those who didnt choose him are jus jealous :)
We (INDAINS) are so lucky to have him on our side 😃
No doubt Sachin Tendulker.. Beside being a superb batsman, I want to say that he is a very good all rounder, though now a days he hasn't been used as a bowler much, probably due to injury and growing age, for preserving his excellence in batting. But once upon a time he made India won by his bowling performance.. I can't forget the match in Kochi (1998) where he took 5 wicket for just 32 runs against Australia, even if we have to forget Hero cup Semifinal(against SA) and Titan cup semi..Sachin Tendulker is undoubtedly the greatest one of our era according to me
Originally posted by suchi_dev2006

No doubt Sachin Tendulker.. Beside being a superb batsman, I want to say that he is a very good all rounder, though now a days he hasn't been used as a bowler much, probably due to injury and growing age, for preserving his excellence in batting. But once upon a time he made India won by his bowling performance.. I can't forget the match in Kochi (1998) where he took 5 wicket for just 32 runs against Australia, even if we have to forget Hero cup Semifinal(against SA) and Titan cup semi..Sachin Tendulker is undoubtedly the greatest one of our era according to me

I cn clearly rem tht... n he took  a return catch of Steeve Waugh n he kept flipping the ball with both hands !!! 😆 

...cricket is incomplete without Him !!!!!! 😛

Keep-------------------Smiling !!!!! 😊
Sachin Tendulkar.............. I dont say this because of his amazing skill in cricket but because of his tremendous achievment he has not one bit of ego in him................ most down to earth person ever............. love you sachin................ you rock the world............