The Greatest Cricketer Ever? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
The one & only SACHIN TRNDULKAR 
Sachin Tendulkar...truly a living legend!
Originally posted by suchi_dev2006

No doubt Sachin Tendulker.. Beside being a superb batsman, I want to say that he is a very good all rounder, though now a days he hasn't been used as a bowler much, probably due to injury and growing age, for preserving his excellence in batting. But once upon a time he made India won by his bowling performance.. I can't forget the match in Kochi (1998) where he took 5 wicket for just 32 runs against Australia, even if we have to forget Hero cup Semifinal(against SA) and Titan cup semi..Sachin Tendulker is undoubtedly the greatest one of our era according to me

Totally correct......... Sachin is tge world's best cricketer........... Whether it be bowling batting ir simly just cheering in his fellow teammates............:: as Kohli said he has been carrying the weight of the country on his shoulders for 21 years!!!! N everyone loves him!! He is GOD to us and with out him cricket would be undefined!! There was this one period where he was being bllamed for losing matches but hey! HE HIT A DOUBLE CENTURY!!! How many more proofs do u want for his ability!!

Great is THE Sachin Tendulkar
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

sachin cud b the GREATEST batsman but NOT cricketer....
he cant field, he doesnt bowl gud...

Okay so obviously you dont know the H of the history of cricket........ He took 5 wickets at 32 runs in Kochi against Austraila!!! Anytuing more to say about his bowling abilities?? Oh and if you say he cant field then go watch the India Sri Lanka Finals wherehe stopped a boundary by diving down from five meters away and saving the runs........... Really get a life and stop bashing Sachin as you very well know that you have no arguements!! So just shut up u jealous guy!!
These are quotes by some of the biggest players on Sachin Tendulkar

"He is 99.5 percent perfect. I'd pay to see him" -Viv Richards

"It's scary, where the hell do we bowl to him" -Allan Border.

"There is no shame being beaten by such a great player. We didn't lose to Team India. We Lost to Sachin Tendulkar" -Steve Waugh.

"Everybody gets 15 minutes of fame. But if there's one person I've admired over a 15-year of period, it's definitely Sachin." - Brain Lara

"Sachin Tendulkar is a genius. I'm a mere mortal" - Brian Lara

"Cricketers like Sachin come once in a lifetime and I am privileged he played in my time" - Wasim Akram

"wrote on an aussie t-shirt he autographed specially for Sachin. " To Sachin, the man we all want to be "-Andrew Symond
"I have seen GOD , he bats at no.4 for india in Test." - Mathew Hayden

And the greatest of them all...

"I saw him playing on television and was struck by his technique, so I asked my wife to come look at him. Now I never saw myself play, but I feel that this player is playing much the same as I used to play, and she looked at him on Television and said yes, there is a similarity between the two... his compactness, technique, stroke production... it all seemed to gel" -Sir Donald Bradman.

Whether some people like it or not ...there can be no one else like Sachin Tendulkar!!!!

People questioning Sachin's fielding abilities...he's amazing!! I remember the SA WC match...though we lost that one, the way Sachin fielded was just OUT OF THE WORLD...almost every four which was stopped was by this great man.

The best cricketer ever is Sachin Tendulkar and he is from WINCREDIBLE INDIA...people will just have to live with that. 😃
When i think of Cricket..Tendulkar is the first name that comes to mind ..always since I was young! He's the shaan of cricket .. and will always remain no.1 !
ONLY ONE-Sachin Tendulkar. Greatest cricketer EVER born on the earth.
Heck have you seen any guy SO enthusiastic about his career even after 22 years?
Sachin Tendulkar in all means
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

sachin cud b the GREATEST batsman but NOT cricketer....
he cant field, he doesnt bowl gud...

oh yeah? give me five ..... oh vow vow vow stop it .... He is the safest fielder you can ever see on cricket field ..  did you watch India vs pakistan semifinal .. 37years old Sachin was diving on boundry line and stopping those fours ... Now admit one thing either sachin is not good fielder or pakistani batsmen were so physically week that their shots were getting stopped by a bad fielder... go and get a life ðŸ˜†

Oh really? does he not bowl well .. how about moin khan's dance on his google .. get your glasses and watch it 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5WjwmO8lAA[/YOUTUBE]