Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
I think sachin is the most thinking bowler !!!

hez been used as India's jodi breaker bowler !!!πŸ˜›

And i remember tht was the last delivery of the day on which Moin Khan was bowled...even shane warne will hav complex seeing tht delivery !!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

god sachin is so happy n cheering the wicket ..a rare moment  !!!⭐️

Keep--------------Smiling !!!😊
Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The GOD of cricket SACHIN TENDULKAR all the way! β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€“

P.S. Love the video where Sachin takes Moin's wicket! What a delivery man!! β­οΈ
Theres no doubt sachin tendulkar is a great cricketer, but i have admired Imran khan for as long as i have been breathing. Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
LOL Tendulkar worshipping is getting predictable, tbh. He's a good batsman by all measures of the yardstick but best cricketer ever? Um probably not. I honestly doubt half the people rating him so highly have actually watched him through 2002-2007 or when he was going through a slump. And no, a criticism against him isn't a personal slight against anyone.

On topic:
Donald Bradman from the stats I have read.

Ponting and Dravid from what I have seen (and that's limited to 2002-07). Ponting (loathe him) was pretty amazing in ODIs then. Dravid used to rectify shit starts and carried the team more times than I care to count. More of a game changer than most have been, easily. It will be a shit day for the team when he decides to retire.

This is just batsman, mind.
Edited by ShadowKisses - 13 years ago
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Stats won't tell ya true story .. Go back in your room and watch CD's of Bradman Batting .. No doubt he was a great batsman .. But one series of rib bowling ended his target .. It was against England I think ..Whereas, Sachin's whole career been responded to body line bowling... moreover, C'mon , Technology was not so advanced when Don played and I assure ya if Tendulkar would have played in that time, He would have averaged 150 or 200 .. Moreover he just played 52 test .. Whereas check statics how many sachin did played ..  He has played around 180 test matches and averaging almost 60 .. His One day record and bowling having edges over don as well ... Bradman was a great batsman but cricketer I don't think so.. well at the end of day, You can't compare greats of different era's ..
Dravid been wall of india .. He is just superb batsman and one of my favorites ..but he being best cricketer NO .. Whereas Tendulkar played 3 format of games successfully .. Dravid been great in tests and In one dayers, only in last couple of years of his career ....  So yeah, No comparison here as well ... 
Ponting? aww got a point . but no well enough ... ponting been great til his weakness against sharp in- swinger was in dark .. Check statics how many runs he did after 2007 or 2008 .. Sachin is the batsman with no weakness .. Great Wasim Akram, Lee, Waqar, Warne and other bowlers of era admitted this .. So yeah  
Edited by bhinder.thind - 13 years ago
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ShadowKisses

LOL Tendulkar worshipping is getting predictable, tbh. He's a good batsman by all measures of the yardstick but best cricketer ever? Um probably not. I honestly doubt half the people rating him so highly have actually watched him through 2002-2007 or when he was going through a slump. And no, a criticism against him isn't a personal slight against anyone.

year      matches   runs scored    avg     100's     50's   

2002     20                  741             52.93        2        3

2003     21                 1141           57.05          3       8

2004     21                  812             40.60        1        5

2005     16                  412             27.47        1        2

2006     16                   628             44.86       2         3

2007      33                1425            47.50        1      13 

iF thts slump thn wht he would hav done at his supreme !!!! πŸ˜†

Keep----------------Smiling !!!😊
Edited by tomnjerry2 - 13 years ago
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the god of cricket one n only SACHIN TENDULKAR...........
luv Virat kohli too😳...
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
uh sachin tendulkar hands down. no question!

"if cricket is a religion, sachin is the God."
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 13 years ago
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

uh sachin tendulkar hands down. no question!

"if cricket is a religion, sachin is the God."

I COMPLETEY AGREE!!!

For the sake of human existence people please just get over this ' Sachin cant bowl or feild ' bhoot and stick it in your brain that HE IS THE BEST!!
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@bhinder.thind: You are contradicting yourself by saying stats don't tell the true story and simultaneously citing several of Tendulkar's statistics (for me to infer from, I would assume). Bradman was, as I understand it, the true Colossus of the game as he averaged 45 more runs that the players of his era. I don't think even Sachin has ever managed that over the entireity of his career.

Fact of matter is quite simple - when *I* was passionate about it and watched it, Tendulkar ranked behind Dravid + Ponting for me. It may be that he played well before and after I watched but I haven't watched enough to praise or condemn him for it. I thought I outlined that clearly.

Don't particularly find your argument regarding Tendulkar and Dravid convincing, either. SRT has the edge in ODIs (limited overs) no two ways about it but I'd easily give Dravid the edge in Test matches. I don't know how Dravid has done in the Twenty20 limited overs format as I haven't been following cricket piously so I can't comment on that. However, I have seen enough of him prior to that to know he was a rock in Test series - especially the away ones and this wasn't just towards the supposed end of his career. He'd walk in at shit scores like 3-2 and 6-2 and attempt to save face. I do view him as (slighlty more) invaluable to the team as Tendulkar and it will be a sad day when these two, along with Laxman, decide to retire.

Oh come on, Sachin has no weaknesses? That's bull, tbh. I'm willing to listen/read to what you have to say and have a healthy debate but overstatements like that are getting old, fast.

@tom-jerry: I'm sorry but posting stats out of context doesn't really argue much. Tendulkar averaged 17.25 in Tests back in 2003. That was his worst year by far. I don't really get where you are pulling an average of 57 from. If I had to guess, it would probably have been the WC ODIs that boosted his average. Same with 2006. He had an average of 24-25 in Tests and ODIs make it look better. Ironically, 2005 when he didn't flop so badly in Tests is weighed down by poor ODI performances. While it is nothing short of amazing that he has managed to turn his career around after the debacle of 2007 WC campaign, statements like oh, he's always played well aren't necessarily true IMO.

Off to watch more footie  :D
Edited by ShadowKisses - 13 years ago