Balika Vadhu

BV Update 31st Jan '11

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
poor anandi kya hoga uska?
purvim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
jagyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
sevak thumbnail
OMG- this is terrible - i'd thought Jagya wud atleast appreciate...
ammoos thumbnail
Originally posted by: sevak

OMG- this is terrible - i'd thought Jagya wud atleast appreciate...

Appreciation?? he is insecure.. if Anandi is well educated he longer has any reason for loving Gauri😉
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Uma !! 

Ohhhh I feel soo good for Gehna....Basant got a book  1000 tips how to look beautiful 😆 😆 and Gehna getting a facial and pedicure 👏👏 ....cant wait to see their honeymoon episode 😊 hope Gehna gets all the happiness coz she deserves every bit of it....and hope Basant remains just this way and not turn into a wife beater & momma's boy again !

About Jagya - SIGH !!  what can I say....I guess even email is outdated for him now..........what does he want?? Anandi to add him on Facebook and follow him on Twitter  😆😆 so that she becomes updated.... ..he has lost it...its high time he reveals the truth to Anandi rather than hurting her....if he loves Gauri then he needs to clarify everything asap...he is just playing hide and seek with the two of them...and in the course hurting the girl's feelings...not done !
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

Thanks for the update Uma !! 

Ohhhh I feel soo good for Gehna....Basant got a book  1000 tips how to look beautiful 😆 😆 and Gehna getting a facial and pedicure 👏👏 ....cant wait to see their honeymoon episode 😊 hope Gehna gets all the happiness coz she deserves every bit of it....and hope Basant remains just this way and not turn into a wife beater & momma's boy again !

About Jagya - SIGH !!  what can I say....I guess even email is outdated for him now..........what does he want?? Anandi to add him on Facebook and follow him on Twitter  😆😆 so that she becomes updated.... ..he has lost it...its high time he reveals the truth to Anandi rather than hurting her....

I honestly feel the CV's have lost it. First they show Jagya wanting Anandi to get educated and when she is trying he yells at her.................I think if the intention is to show us that guilt is making him act in the most peculiar ways this is becoming absurd now. If it were about a single boy I could find some excuse for it but not as things are with Jagya and Anandi. Turning a boy into a lunatic is hardly the solution to a child marriage.
Yes.............I loved the bit about Gehna and that hug😲😲............poor Basant😆😆 didn't he look awkward..............??? But  that moment had a gentleness which I have not seen in a long time if at all in BV. This is a Basant that one could get used to as long as he does not see saw again.
ammoos thumbnail
Satyajit ji rocks.. he is essaing Basanth so naturally.. his awkwardness today was so real..Hope he lives GOOD ever after the HM..

As fro Anandi, i really want to see some guy coming and befriending her and it should be some far far relative of massa so he has free acess to the haveli too.. Anandi getting comfy with another guy might make Jagya realise his mistake.. Hope the writers think this way.. we can see some Mr. Perfect for some time atleast😉
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
How dare😡 he talk to anandi like that "Teri himmath kaise huii mujhe email likhne kii"😲- so rude👎🏼,so arrogant👎🏼 ,PATHETIC 👎🏼👎🏼...............

Anandi has played the doormat to such perfection that jagya has started to treat her like she is his servant..🤔.Get out of this madhouse and stop being his punching bag if even a little bit of selfrespect is left in you..
I like this new basanth😆 and his ways of showing affection towards gehna..🤔tausa sudhar gaye par bhanja bigad gayaa...
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

Satyajit ji rocks.. he is essaing Basanth so naturally.. his awkwardness today was so real..Hope he lives GOOD ever after the HM..

As fro Anandi, i really want to see some guy coming and befriending her and it should be some far far relative of massa so he has free acess to the haveli too.. Anandi getting comfy with another guy might make Jagya realise his mistake.. Hope the writers think this way.. we can see some Mr. Perfect for some time atleast😉

Do you think that this channel will actually do that??????? I find a peculiar double standard in the serials......on the one hand it is OK to show negativity in large doses but suddenly the CV's will become purist about Anandi being attracted to another boy........ This is my feeling.

What is OK for Jagya may not be acceptable for Anandi...........wrong message for the CV's😆😆😆 which is a laugh given that many of the messages that are being portrayed are not exactly what one might accept or even want.