Nadaswaram Archives February 2011

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nadaswaram February Archives

Archives copy

Nadaswaram Monday 7th february 2011 Episode-206 Update

Gopi's emotional talks continues...(30 mins episode la this gopi takes 25 mins...😡😡)....Gopi shouts at pandy..u r the sole reason for all the sodappal happening in our house..(Dhoda...anda puzhugu aagasa puzhugu...MM maadhiri ninnuttu ippo pandi dhaan reason nu solludhu Gopi mahaan🤢🤢)...Becoz of u my marraige with maha is preponed before kaamu's marraige....And becoz of u iam going live a life in which iam not at all interested .....Pandi sad...(i think so..his expressions wer like that..but cant judge that loosu....😕)....He falls at gopi's feet and asks sorry...He says.."annae...U said that u never loved maha...that was the best part...I love her usurukku usuraaaa...🤢🤢 (Niriuthunga da dei...kaadhu😭😭valikudhu😭😭)...She is my wife ...(Maha says gopi is her husband...Pandi says maha is his wife...what is therelationship b/w pandi and gopi??sakkalathan??😆😆) Ippo I have a doubt gopi brother...Ellarum says that maha's wish is important...Why?aambalai ngaviruppam important illaiya??(Good question...But no answer...)...Gopi replies..."Why r u asking this question to me??...(10000 thula oru vaarthai...)....

Pandi says he mis-behaved with maha so that namma grama makkal(pee pee family )....will arrange my marraige with maha...But story vera maadhiri poiduchu....Come gops bro..we will plan something new so that we can stop ur marraige with maha...Nondha gopi says...loosada nee??...maha-gopi marraige is fixed...enakku aappu confirm...No one can change that...

Gopi tells pandi to come home...Pandi says he is afraid of mayil appa...He will never forgive me and also he will not let me inside the house...Gopi tells him that he will talk to mayil sithappu ....Pandi thanks gopi and says he will listen to gopi from now on...Will not do anything against his words....Pandi asks money from gopi..Mahaan gopi gives him money and leaves the place....(sattaiya kizhichavanga pocket aa kizhikalaya ppa??)

Pandi's friends asks...Ennada maappu...u said u will not go to ur house...ippo u have to accepted to go home??...Pandi laughs....(i know....This pandi stupid will never change...Appanae muruga....maha va eppadi avadhu indha pandi thalaiyila katti vai pa....Pazhani kku vandhu gopi mottai podarom!!yaar help kettalum seivaru gopi...Namma ketta mudiyadhu nna solla poraru??).....

ok....back to pandi loosu....says...i'll enter my house...first and foremost work is to pottu thalling my brother gops...(aama 200 episode aa pottu thalraru😡🤢)....and the pazhi will fall on malar's annan ashok...Eppudi....pandi daa naan...(nee seekiram bondi daa !!)....

Gopi coming to his fashion tailor shop (adhaan makka avaru kadai name...)....Kaaja brings a new shirt to gopi...There stands malar..ready to cry...Gopi shocked to see her...Malar starts crying and polambing abt gopi's nilamai...Gopi tells her not to cry..says it hurts him a lot....Again romance kind of dialogues begin to pour..This time from EB malar Madam....Rombha kastama irukku to see u like this...whats the need to get adi from my brother?....They both come to nadutheru and continues their conversation....Rohini hears their convo...Gopi says "what to do madam..ur brother still mis-understands us...he thinks we r together ... Malar crying crying saysing...This is fate...blah blah....🥱🥱

"Lady danush" .. "Uthama puthri"...Rohini comes and starts kevala paduthing gopi...Ivlo nadandhum u need her aa?...dont u have any VMSS? my sister is married ...u r born with akka thangatchi.. unnai sappals aala adikanum!!(this is too much...but gopi deserves this).....dont u heva sense?...Malar gives a tight slap to her uthama puthri sister...Malar starts telling the reason but mahaan gopi stops her and sends both of them from the place...

Part-2

Gopi comes home and maha comes with her bak bak athaan pothaan dialogues and thank god...Gopi sends her in to bring coffee (enga stomach la coffee varthinga gopi)...Sokku comes and gopi talks abt pandi ....Sokku tells him to talk abt this to mayil...Gopi says we will bring pandi to our house...Sokku feels that may be wrong....Sokku says not to beleive pandi....Its better to send pandi to his house...

Mayil comes and says josiyar gave 3 dates for kaamu's marraige...Sokku sends gopi to kaamu's maamu house and tells him consult with them abt the dates...Gopi and sokku talks abt pandi..Mayil tells them ....Iam ashamed to say that he is my son...send him to some kan kaanadha place....Gopi says he will bring pandi first then we will talk with him clearly...Sam and gopi goes to meet pandi....

Kaamu's maamu house...seeing the place sam runs away saying...gopi machaan..u go independent inside..i stand independent in that sandhu!!....🤣🤣🤣🤣

(aiyo sam ..unga english pulamai kku oru alavae illaiya..very soon we r going to start a sam-english- dictionary FC)...

Gopi goes and one more loda loda vazhisal party (MAHA Jr??)....comes out and starts oothufying jollu....andha ponnu izhuthu izhuthu ennamo pesudhu...😕😕Appa ji comes with terror BGM....Gopi tells the matter....Appa ji tells  he will confirsm the dates only after discussing with my sammandhi...(Mayil)...gopi escapes from the place..

Gopi and sam comes to meet pandi and gopi tells him to come home...he willt alk to mayil...And gopi tells him to ask sorry to moorthy....Gopi praises moorthy...Pandi rombha hesitates and then accepts to ask sorry....All this time sam thalli ninnu morachufying pandi....Gopi leaves and sam comes near pandi...And satsrts beating pandi....says.."yenda dei....how dare u?en thangatchi maha ktta thappa nadadhukkuva??"......

Freeze....

NOTE: Friends, a kind request to everyone who follow the updates on India-forums.com.  May we kindly request everyone to click the LIKE button and most importantly to please take part in the discussions, when time permits.  Your support is very much needed for the updaters... Thank you!
Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago