Thendral

Monday 31.1.11 Dhanda episode , Dhandanai to viewe

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
                    [ MEMBERSONLY]

Monday 31.01.2011

Vathi pochu vathi pochu [ dried up dried up]

Kumaran siroda creative teamku

Idea ellam vathi pochu

Araicha maavaye araikiranga

Thuvaicha thuNiyaye thuvaikiranga.

Asatu pisatu aged romance kaati

Viewersku kaduppu aetharanga

Kadhayin Nayagi Thulasi slowly slowly enters her pugundha veedu. " Kula magale marumagale va va va , un right legai eduthu vaithu va va va." Hmmm poor girl , no such welcome song .Apne aap decides to put the right leg first & enter the house , admires the beauty of the paint less wall  house. The beast beauty duo gives a nakkal look at her. Anbu athayum aasai marumagalum[ charu] konjing for some times with TA mom showering excessive love on Charu oblivious of Tulasi's presence. Poor Tulasi stands all thru with a sheepish look not knowing what to do , what or whether to speak.  Finally MIL shows a semblance of human quality '  periya manasu panni asks Tulasi to take a seat. Lav seems to be changed person , brings her jewel to show it to Tulasi. Ammakari is not amused ,does some sweet talk dissuading Lav from showing the jewels to Tulasi. Buddhu Tulasi falls for her mil's words & gives a satisfaction smile. Now starts GW woman's Mark Anthony shtyle oration- acts like a super good woman , taunts Tulasi with her sugar coated talks , hypocracy personified thy name is TA mom, sheds crocodile tears for Tulasi's pitiable childhood ,hardship she faced because of her Odipona amma ,kept on harping on the issue , how sorry she is for Tulasi as her Birthday & mom's runningaway day falls on the same date. Charu diligently does  chaing chak. Both the sadists successfully achieve their target- inflicting maximum pain to Tulasi ' pierce  Tulasi's mind with their words all the while posing as if they are genuinely sorry for her.  Torture  Tulasi  with most important questions like whether she has ever seen her mom , does she know with whom she eloped , has she ever bothered to see her daughter ,how the odiponaval magal title is going to shadow her for generations et al. Kidaicha gaple , doesn't  forget to mention Tulasi's samarthiyam in valaichu potufy her appavi son.

Poor girl Tulasi unable to control her tears takes refuge in the bathroom  to cry her heart out. Camera suddenly shifts & focuses on a happy & laughing Buvana  receiving guests at her house.[ Is it a clue that Bhuvana is Tulasi's mom? Kumaran sir is real confusion master , earlier adopted the same tactic while showing TPS]. Apparantly it is wedding anniversary party , guests galore , gifts galore ,romance galore . Varada who is watching this remembers Dr's friend mentioning about his first wife Sundari [ Bank manager Sundari?].Couple cut the cake , feed each other followed by ilayudhir kaala romance by the aged couple [ Sagikkalai ].Back at TA's home , Tulasi sitting & brooding  , TA comes , both try to leave when his mom tells she wants to make sweet & feed  Tulasi on her birthday. Then slowly discloses another matter , vera enna ellam money matterthan...  need money for wedding hall booking- make arrangement asap-[ Easy , TA Odi poi  veetu backyardla irukkira money treela irundhu oru bark parichudupa].

Thodarum thodarum thodarndhukonde irukkum

Hello friends what say you all. Who is Tulasi's mom ' Sundariya , Bhuvanava ,or a new third character , patti mandram nadathuvoma?[ my choice ' not both ]. Some semblance of goodness is seen in Lav in today's episode.  So Will she change to be her old self & support Tulasi ? How many episodes has the serial completed  & how many more will it take before putting shubam shubam anandham?

Edited by srima - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you for the wonderful update Srima....

seriously a thandanai to viewers......that too non stop a....😑
Wow.....what a centimental, romantic episode.....thaanga mudiyal... 
So Mr.Kumaran has decided to irritate viewers today after the Pysc team got irritated on friday....
He wanted to irritate us that too non stop without any commercials....aanalum konjam too much sir....😑😑
So these ladies planned well and made her cry on her birthday for the only reason she was happy and TA celebrated her bday...and to take revenge for what TA did unknowingly at the shop....they used the chance well to make her cry....
i was so surprised with Lavanya....but at the same time i feel for what these two are doing Lavanya is going to be a bakra for sure.....but thulz may come for her rescue then....lets see.....
these ladies were too much with thulz today......😑😑
So GW's next plan shoots up straight to TA....just to make him feel gulity and put him under monetary pressure....and her ultimate aim was to ruin the happiness they had when they came to meet her and finally succeeded in that.....
so she wants to put him under pressure and her ultiamte aim is bcos of all these TA is going to ditch thulz and come behind her......not even in your dreams lady.....

Atleast now will thulasi realise that these two were sarcastic or just think they were really feeling bad for her.....she is so naive....and poor thing was just feeling bad and started crying....
But one thing is that...these two ladies made thulz hate her mom even more and ultimately making her more close to TA.....how much she hates her mom....that much she is becoming close to TA....
Intha thollai over nu patha......aduthathu romance, wedding celebration nu OMG....he seriously tortured us today....lol....feeding cake, rose, hugging....what is all these....OMG....too much aanalum....i had the same reaction as varadha.....ithu lam intha amma ku thevaya mathiri.....lol

So finally TA came to the relief of thulz nu patha....that lady locked him......now where will he go for money....now thulz also knows his financial problems....so i want MM to help in in this...and this is the only way thulz can get respect...but these ladies wont respect her ayways...they are so cheap...😑😑
TA was shell shocked with that lady's petition.............coldly she is asking him....just wantedly to put him into problems.....does she want to ask charu for help or something ....
this charu might tell they(her family) will pay the whole money and adding more sympathy waves from TA.....i think these ladies are just putting up this plan to make TA fell gulity and have more sympathy...like u did her this and she still does not want to put into problem, something like that......Arg....😑😑

Of all.....athai kudicha water i will drink...this was the height of irritation.....lol....summa verupetharthu kagave this scene was there....lol....
SO lets see what TA is upto tmrw....😲

TA and thulz go home and sit in one one corner of the house and cry.....GW and Charu's imagination.....will it be opposite this time tooo.....πŸ˜›

Your beauty beast adaimozhi is so apt for the psycs
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super update Srima! πŸ˜ƒ How true ur words... I don't know whether it was more torture to watch Bhuvana's romance or GW & C's romance 😭

Poor Thuls, that girl was so lost looking at Charu romancing GW. She's probably thinking...strange how they act like my hubby and I 🀣 

But one thing for sure, this is only going to make Thulasi fight harder to earn her MIL's affections...As Shubba akka said, this mother hating words is only making Thuls cling stonger to TA and soon even if Bhuvana turns out to be her mom, T&T won't easily accept either mothers at any cost.

Joke of the day: GW saying how she is such an awesome mother 🀣 TA will soon wish you had run away when he was a child like Thuls' mom! πŸ˜›

Edited by Ranuja - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the wonderful update!

Poor Thulasi felt so bad for her...stupid ladies made her cry....heartless sadist creatures hitting her with words again in the name of good look....worse thing that irritated me to the max is this psycho kept on smiling the whole time....wait for a day to get some great nose cuts and Charu don't forget you are an orphan...

why none witnessed this?...now TA wont know unless....either Thulasi or those 2 creatures open their mouth....Sudha is also missing....i don't understand Lav's character..in the shop she ignored Thulasi and in the house she is being nice....director is making sure Lav is not aware of anything so there's something behind that....i think Thulasi is going to hide all these tortures just because of Lav as she always wished TA to take care of her wedding....when this comes out Lav might fully change and support Thulasi...

So Bhuwana is Thulasi's mom?...i am still wishing this team misleading us on this cause i dont want her to be Thulasi's mom...i will hate this lady too if she is really her mom....celebrating her wedding day and romancing when her own child is crying and she doesn't have any feeling...lets see how this team going to move Bhuwana's past....

Now money pressure from all sides to TA...what this lady got in her mind to do by making them stay longer...is she going to look like god mother in front of TA by caring Thulasi to much...i wish she better not create another fight between T/TA on her birthday....
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Srima for the update.😊

OMG! So Bhuvana is Thulasi mom?? Enna kodumai Ithu. I did not expect this big twist or is director just confusing us. There is absolutely nothing common btw them. There Bhuvana  is celebrating and romancing the day she ran and married that doctor and here poor daughter crying becoz of the insults she underwent. I still hope Bhuvana is not Thulasi mom and the director is misleading the viewers.

GW went extreme today😑😑. Cha, Ithellam or pombalaya? Totally took Thulasi weak point and exploded it. Poor Thulasi holded her avamaanam and went to bathroom and cried😭😭.

But whenever Thulasi cries always a big twist comes. If TA comes to know about it, thats it. Hope he goes home and asks Thulasi what really happenned. But still Thulasi will hide it for Lav sake.

Warning already started for this lady as the Puyal is going to reach her soon to smack her.πŸ˜ƒ

Now since the lady spoke openly about the money matter to TA infront of Thulasi, it is sure only Thulasi will come up with the money from MM house document.

Very sad to see Thulasi stuck inbetween his family members. TA became tensed to see Thulasi crying face and immediately asked the reason to his mom, but as usual he believed his mom.

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Originally posted by: beatricepearl

But whenever Thulasi cries always a big twist that comes. If TA comes to know about it, thats it. Hope he goes home and asks Thulasi what really happenned. But still Thulasi will hide it for Lav sake.

He is locked by his mother and he wont raise this issue again i think and moreover thulz wont bring up this matter either i think.......even if TA asks like u said she wd just be quiet and show up that nothing happened.... 
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Srima for a wonderful update.

So the mental mates succeeded torturing and making Tulasi cry on her birthday...poor Tulasi..she cried in the morning out of love..when Tamil gave her a surprise party..but again she cried in TAs house because of the senseless words spoken by these mental ladies....

I have a feeling..when they go back home from TAs house, there will be definetely a beautiful romantic scene btw T &T...😳 (atleast that way TA will make her birthday a memorable one for her)

Hope atleast Lavanya becomes good to Tulasi...but none of these ladies had any heart to even wish Tulasi happy birthday! Lavanya idiot cant you say happy birthday..ada vitutu she came there to show her jewels...(see her selfishness).... Cmon girl...atleast you change in favour of Tulasi for gods sake....

I think for sure Bhuvana is going to be Tulasis mom...otherwise the director wouldnt have shown a smiling...celeberating bhuvana when Tulasi is crying in the bathroom....
once Tulasi knows that she is her mother...Bhuvanaku periya aapu dhaan...Tulasi will definetely teach her a lesson..but paavam Tulasi..she should have a caring loving mom...lets see
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks srima for the wonderful update πŸ˜Š.

Awww...poor Thulasi, just felt horrible for her situation in that house πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. Oh man, why TA why, why did you leave her there all alone with those sadistic creatures πŸ˜‘😑. These two bl**** creatures made her cry badly on her bday πŸ˜‘😑. Ah mannnn, was almost crying seeing her trying to control her feelings πŸ˜”. And then when she went to bathroom to cry her heart out, felt like shooting them there itself πŸ˜‘😑. This is called the vellai manasu of Charu, no way karuppu/azhukku manasu!!! πŸ˜‘
This means, there is going to be a bigger aapu for them for torturing her like this, i just can't wait for those episodes. Ahai the great sothai kudicha water than kudippangalam, avlo kaadhal am avanga mela, elope and marry you both useless idiots....grrrrr.....😑

Aiyayo mudiyala....T&T kooda ivlo romance panni irukka maatanga, but this old couple, kadavule!
I am sure, Buvana is not Thulasi' s mom, this Kumaran is confusing us. Kumaran, we know you enough man. But i am really looking forward to Thulasi-her mom's story, would be interesting with all the hatred Thulasi has developped for her mother. How many years would it take for that..sigh....

So, money problem for TA, hope he does not tell abt his problem infront of that kodai vallal psycho. What kodumai for us and Hema tomorrow? πŸ˜•

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Srima Aunty for the nice Update!!!πŸ‘

OMG..Is GW actually a human??..😑Being a mother and paathi how can she ask such things to Thuls??..And Charu is also izhuchufying for everything!!...We must find new words for them!!..😑..Charu dont forget that ur a Orphan...(Sorry to say this, but srsly she was mean today!)
Ennama act pannuranga..Chaaa...They does not belong to Humanity!😑

Like Shubba Akka said, me too was surprised with Lavs behaviour!!..Srs-ahh i cant understand her character!!πŸ˜•...But actually like Theiva Akka once said..Lavanya is only a BIG SELFISH, but she is nice! Hope her to change soon and support T&T..But its impossible now!😳

OMG i pity Thulasi a lot...Paavam!!😳...Felt bad when she cried!!..But Thulasi dont worry u will prove them soon!!πŸ˜ƒ....TA is always with you!!

Argg...Its disgusting!!..😑..Ippo ivangaluku romance thevaiyaa...Chaa..Uvak Uvak...πŸ˜†..Vomit vara mathiri irinthichu, to see Bhuvana sanjufying on his shoulders!...😲....Romba thaan nenapu...Ivlo people-ah pakathule vachukithu ithu thevayaa??...Karumaam!!...Enga thaan poiy mudiya poguthu!!..😑...She should not be Thulasi mom..Thulasi mom-nu oru thagudi kooda illa!!

TA...You came to the right time, but bad luck!!...GW...Do u dont like ur son to be happy??...😑
I wish TA not to open his mouth about money probs..He wont, but stillπŸ˜•
Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranuja

Joke of the day: GW saying how she is such an awesome mother 🀣 TA will soon wish you had run away when he was a child like Thuls' mom! πŸ˜›

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Not only wish....shd say that too ....🀣🀣