Pirivom Santhipom discussion thread

Posted: 13 years ago
I read in a magazine Bidaai Remake in Tamil titled pirivom santhipom starring kalyani and a new face😊 Edited by krithikas - 13 years ago
Originally posted by krithikas

I read in a magazine Bidaai Remake in Tamil titled pirivom santhipom starring kalyani and a new face😊

Hurray To See It Bidaai It A Good Show In Star Plus Is The Best After Metti Oli I Will  Sure Watch It Thanz For The News
Edited by Mythily2 - 13 years ago
wow the best news but they should show the original story even if they repeat the same dialogues and scenes i will be happy still cant forget cute sadhana and alekh .and ragini -ranveer .but i am worrying about cast . it should be perfect it will take sometimes for me to digest someone in angad- sara's place anyhow waiting to the serial to be aired when it will start any info regarding that
Thanks for the news hun...

yes i agree with Anu.. hope they choose the best cast list.. to have the same chemistry... =)
oh this should be good 😊 I heard that show was good ....
Oh wow, lets hope for the movie to be good.😃
hi friends i just saw the promo of pirivom sandhipom supposed to be the remake of biddai . promo came  today it starts on april4 .really i am not big fan of sara and angad but watching somebody in their place is liitle difficult hope the cast will be as good as in hindi . wating to fall in love again with  bidaai hope like kinsuk we will get a cute ranveer

it starts on april4 at 7.30 pm slot

this is the promo
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADRi-W01dd4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago
I Sure Watch It Thanz For The Gud News