BV Update 1st Feb '11

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thanks Uma,

Hope you are feeling better.

Jagya has become two-faced. Gharwali bhi chahiye aur baaharwali bhi 🀒
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jagya Pagla gaya hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...khud conphujed hai aur humka bhi conphuje kar diya.....Bawra kahinka !
ammoos thumbnail
He reallly seemed happy that Anandi is learning lot of things then why the attitude when he is with her.πŸ˜•

Now tomorrow he is going to fall off the cliff.. hey bhagwan , aap hi bachayiye Anandi ko dadisa se..

Yes Priya am fine now.. took rest over the week end.. thanksπŸ˜ƒ
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Basant and gehna finally on their trip  ,iam surprised that nandu  didn't want to tag along with his parents.. . 
 Its good to see jagya appreciating anandi's attempt at emailing,πŸ˜‰ yesterday's precap now almost seems like april fools joke by the CVs on us.. πŸ˜†
ammoos thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

Basant and gehna finally on their trip  ,iam surprised that nandu  didn't want to tag along with his parents.. . 
 Its good to see jagya appreciating anandi's attempt at emailing,πŸ˜‰ yesterday's precap now almost seems like april fools joke by the CVs on us.. πŸ˜†

I liked the way he stressed the word CHUHIYA.. sound slike the makers are trying their best to bring out the feel of the old daysπŸ˜†
divmath thumbnail
Hahaha This Song is perfect for Jagya !!!! HILARIOUS πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Its cheezy and corny..but I had a hearty laugh..the lyrics match the situation in a funny way !! do give it a watch....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzhA0eCHhbk&feature=[/YOUTUBE] 
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
divmath thumbnail
Why am I not able to add a video to my post....πŸ˜•

Uma - can you help me here....how do I post a youtube video??

I managed to do it !!! Thanks Jyo πŸ˜Š
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

I liked the way he stressed the word CHUHIYA.. sound slike the makers are trying their best to bring out the feel of the old daysπŸ˜†

yeah,total  reversal in his tone too😲...just in a second he became  the sweet jagyaa  of earlier days ..He  is getting quite comfortable with the idea of having a wife and a girlfriend ..Lets see how good he is  juggling these two and for how long...πŸ€”
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kaisa ladka hai..nw he is so used to flirting wid one girl in person and another on fone..ab to guilt bhi nahi dikhta..i tihnk we need another dose of LS(i hope i got the name rt) to tell him how real men behave..