Written Update : 1st Feb 2011

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update, Tanyaz.

Okay so finally Varsha knows the truth.

And about Satish telling about what some other astrologer told him abt 3 wives .. probably he must have been telling that about Dharmesh and not Satish πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by bee5

Thanks for the update, Tanyaz.

Okay so finally Varsha knows the truth.

And about Satish telling about what some other astrologer told him abt 3 wives .. probably he must have been telling that about Dharmesh and not Satish πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† who knows if vaishali is as budhu as madhuri, maybe 3 wives will be very less according to dharmu ki bachey😑
thanks for the update tanya.
thanks for the update
precap looks good
Varsha shud know the truth. She should be aware of the rewards she has earned from being arrogant.
Thanks, I am glad Varsha learns the truth and it is not being dragged out. I also like that Satish and Manav are spending time together along with Varsha, Vaishali and Archana. It has been a long time since they've all been shown happy and getting along.
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Thanks, I am glad Varsha learns the truth and it is not being dragged out. I also like that Satish and Manav are spending time together along with Varsha, Vaishali and Archana. It has been a long time since they've all been shown happy and getting along.

Mandy , I am  also very happy that we saw  Satish and Manav spending some time together .They both were looking cool today ....

Thanks for the Update Di..
Feeling bad for Satish. He does not deserve all this..

But nice to see all this people spending time together..