Thendral

Tuesday 1st February Thendral Episode

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shammu for the Update!😊

Star of todays episode: Sudha⭐️⭐️

Sudha exceled today when she asked GW to stop actiing as TA/T has already left.πŸ‘ Loved her when she spoke about the plans GW and Charu planned. Amazing to see both the evil faces.πŸ‘

Is it Thulasi, who was bold enough to say, "Lets go" to TA? Good. Keep going.πŸ‘

Actually I am not sad for TA getting yelled from Puvi as he deserves it. These words have woke him up and he needs to get his acts together in getting the old job back or someother new job. Pretty sure, the money is going to come from Thulasi side either through MM or though Thulasi->Deepa->Prabha->Bhuvana....

The best part in todays episode is watching Charu's faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Nice nosecut from Sudha, VR and finally her Periappa. After watching yesterdays episode, todays nosecut for GW and Charu was worth watching!πŸ˜‰
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shammu for the Wonderful update!!

Sudha how do you expect others to believe you when you act like this?....Puvi said bank matter too...psycho better not offer job now even if TA doesn't accept....

At-least Sudha and Puvi Chased TA/T out of that house with out eating that lady's kesari....athuvaraikkum happy...what an acting by this lady after TA/T left that house...ennama uruhiranga to show off that she love Thulasi to death..Sudha's expressions while she said that was nice...good thing TA didn't see that..or he should have melted seeing her acting....Sudha nicely shut that lady's mouth using their plan and gave that lady new name pathu thalai naagam...will Lav wake up now?....looks like she is confused...That lady told Sudha that she is uniting people...lol only we viewers and Sudha know what her uniting means...

Last part, its sad to see TA like this.....Charu even if you give TA 5crore you wont get him or he wont come to you...he will find a way to get that money..you can go plan more with your athai or enjoy when others are in pain...thanks VR for stopping psycho from lending money to TA...now it looks like VR is going to plan something using this....but still i wish the help should come from Thulasi's side...

lets see how TA is going to handle this money problem...did anyone noticed Charu's face when VR yells about TA...if she get to know that he is the one who sent person to stab TA...looks like she will kill him on the spot and GW will blame that too on Thulasi b/c for her money > rest and as long as she got Charu as her DIL...she is happy...and VR is still angry on TA...what will be his reaction when he get to know the plan that his lovely daughter got in her mind along with her lovely Athai as a team support...

i have a feeling Lav is going to stay with her mom after her wedding as a results of all the mess ups that her mom and Charu is going to do in coming weeks to Thulasi....so TA said he will arrange money with in 2 days that means 2 weeks to us...so we need to wait another 3-4+ weeks to see wedding episodes!
then that episodes will be dragged for another 2 weeks....
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da shammu for the wonderful update.........
only worthy part was that of sudha's.....lav was there when sudha said....but will not be of any use...no one blvs sudha.....they think she s accusing both mentals.....even if TA and T were there it wd be into deaf ears.....
Puvi did a good job.....he put some thing into TA's head.....
So whatever we predicted from where TA wd get money, those options were there....MM, charu....
i dont thk his frnds wd help him...i want the help from thulz side only......pls not from charu....
TA pls go get a job man....
Thulz was super todayl..she dragged him.....odiye poitanga...pls dont come here anymore......
So totally the probs are still hanging.....
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shammu for the wonderful update maa πŸ€—. Your english is perfect! πŸ˜ƒ

Nice episode even if it was sad, seeing TA crying is really sad πŸ˜­. Yday wife cried and today hubby πŸ˜”. I am happy abt the family fight in their house. Puvi did a great favour for TA, you just brought some sense into his mind about being jobless. I am sure he will come out of this money problems. 

I was happy that Thulasi did not mistake him for hiding his suspension matter from her. She understood his situation and supported her hubby. She could not take seeing him crying like this, but controlled her tears and consoled him. 

So TA is not going to take the money given by MM, so his frds won't be able to help him now. From where else would come the financial help πŸ˜•. I don't think it would come from Bhuvana, it is highly impossible now. Like Shammu said, will MM help through TA's friends while hiding this real source of the money, hopefully it is like that and TA should not mistake his FIL for that. Or is he going to ask Thilaka? πŸ˜• Let's see. 

Hahaha Charu and GW, you really deserve this nose cut from Sudha and VR. Your plan once again failed. Happy Charu won't be able to help TA now and i am sure she won't be able to give him a job, VR won't allow that. I am sure VR won't plan anything for the time being, it will turn against him if he does so, and he knows that too. Periyappa again was great.

So it is going to be a sad week for T&T and us viewers. Kumaran won't let our happiness last for a while. 

Edited by Gunz. - 13 years ago
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Shammu for today's update!

From now on, after Puvi/Sudha's words, i hope TA act very serious on his Job part. Finally this innocent couple escaped from that cave, Thulasikku veeram varum when someone insults her loved ones but not when she get insulted, the way she dragged TA was good. Don't even come back for awhile. As we all know TA is not going to get any help from his friends side as he expect. I still strongly believe its only MM who is going to  help TA and it will be revealed at wedding hall to GW, she will insult him too if he go to wedding. As someone said i don't think its possible to interlink Bhuwana with TA this fast & that too in 2days, there are possibilities that he might get a job in her hospital later if this team decide not to send TA back to bank, but for sure not on this money part.

Sudha you rocked on that 2 parts where you made fun of GW's acting plus when you made GW/Charu to freeze by remembering their plan. After that nose cut Miss Psycho got another from VR, he saved TA & viewers from her lending money. i hope this Charu doesn't arrange money in some other way later.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the nice update Shammu, really does not look like your first update! Great update πŸ‘πŸΌ

Eventhough the episode was sad, it was needed for the story to move on faster. I was quite happy with the episode but a sad B-day for Thulasi once again. 

Puvi and Sudha were very good today. Sudha was Sudha, but Puvi seems to have changed completely now after the hospital scene and after the insult his FIL went through, can't really blame him for it, but sad that he showed his anger on TA. I am not convinced that Puvi did insult his brother about being jobless, was that intentionally done by Puvi to bring some responsibility to his brother, because Puvi is not such a character who would hurt his brother. Maybe he did not want his wife Sudha to insult his brother, would have been even worse than Puvi. 

As someone said, i enjoyed the nosecut Sudha gave to GW and Charu after TT left the house. Whatever she said was correct, both the ladies did not expect her to know about their plan, they did not understand that Sudha is not dumb like TT sometimes, but it is good for them. I don't know if this GW and Charu would plan anything to shut Sudha's mouth till their plan succeeds. 

It is good that Charu was caught by her dad about the money matter. Now she won't help. And TA won't accept it either and he won't accept it from MM too. His friends are going to let him down, he is going to see his friend's other side soon. Even if they lend him money, it would be the same as with the BM, they will come and ask him to return the money sooner or later. The best choice is to ask Thilaka. πŸ˜•

I loved the way TT left the house. Thulasi could not take the insults to her hubby in his own house by his own family members. It was very sad to see TA crying thinking about his helpless situation. I thought both of them would KPO, LOL. But to my shock or suprise (LOL..don't know what) Thulasi was strong enough to tell him consoling words like TA did in the morning, was very nice. 

@ Hema:

Hopefully i am leaving you (GW&Charu)-less episodes to update fridays in the coming weeks. 

Will miss you all, IF and the comments, see you soon guys!

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the Update!!!Your English is very good!!!Neenga enn English-a paakonume!!!

I don't know if I want to slap Sudha for her words for TA  or give her a big hug for what she said to GW and CharuπŸ˜•!!!! But Shuda sonnatha vaichu TA veelaiku ponna naalam!!!
Semma shock for GW and CharuπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†!!!!

Poor TA antha scene pakakula romba kashtama irunthathu😭 TAku oru big hug koodukonum endru thonichu!!!!

Unnai ondrum kekela endra nee summa irrukonum mathavaiyaluku pirachana kooduka koodathu Charu😑😑!!!
Edited by Kowsi - 13 years ago
Thanks for the super uploed shammuπŸ‘

today sudha rocks keep it upπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Shammu for the nice update...!! 😊

The best part as you all said was by Sudha.πŸ‘.!! It was really nice to see nose cuts to GW and Charu.πŸ˜†.!! Sudha when she said about that acting as a good mamiyaar, was really a nice nice-cut for GW🀣..!!

Puvi was right and i hope it turns into good that TA will think of his job seriously at least now..!! 😳

Thulasi was really sweet today.😳.!! Even though she had so much of pain in her for what her athai spoke, she handled very softly that when TA spoke harshly by making him calm.😳.!! They are really sweet together...!! ❀️

Charu again and again nose-cuts for herπŸ˜†.!! It is nice that she was caught in the money matter soon..!!B'cas if she had given that money.. Charu's dad would have thought it is cos of TA and he would have taken the advantage about the job matter..!! Not only Charu's dad.. Charu would also have taken the advantage of this money matter😑..!!

Hmm lets see what happens..!!πŸ˜•
Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago