Thendral Wed 2nd Feb written update

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys, I feel like I am updating after a decadeπŸ˜‰ so here is the update

Thuls gives kafi to tamil and the phone rings. tamil asks thuls to pick up and any guesses who the caller is?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•  none other than charu's villan dad. he screams where is tamil? thuls asks who is this? he says one elachaivayanπŸ˜†πŸ˜† tamil will take my money and marry off his sister?what does he think? call him. thools screams back. tamil takes the phone and asks who are u? charu dad says yeah u know only my daughter who gives u money. tamil recognizes the voice and asks sir? he says what sir? u are all looting my daughter. tamil is all dad keeps asking why r u fooling my daughter? tamil says I dont know anything. dad says then how come my daughter who never spends even 1 ruppee now withdrawn 4 lakhs, u must have asked her. Tamil is all angry nw😑😑 he denies asking charu for help and asks dad to talk with maryadaiπŸ‘πŸ‘ dad says if u want maryada then better act accordingly. marry ur sis off ur money not mine. tamil affirms that he didnt ask charu. but father doesnt believe and insults him more. tamil says enough or I will..... charu father says do watever u want, go to police , I am not scared. tamil says lets not talk about the past. father says never again do this or I will teach u a lesson. thuls asks why is charu father shouting? tamil realizes that charu would hav overheard his and puvi's convo and hence she would decided to help. he feels sorry for charu and her father's weird behaviior. thuls is all πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Courier for deepa, she is 😲😲 to read it. deepa mom wants to know what the letter is, she reads it and the volcano erupts. its a notebook filled with deepa I love you.❀️ mom calls dad varda and shows the kandravi. both mom and dad starts cross examination. deepa spills the beans and says its tamil's frnd kanagu(really? I think its the other guy). dad asks then why like sri rama jayam🀣🀣 he has written ur name? deepa tells the entire story and that she was never interested in this affair. mom says see thuls has spoiled or daughter. vardha shouts at his wife and says I belive my daughter but mom keeps shouting. vardha asks her go out and shout. vardha asks why deepa didnt confide in him. he says he is very hurt with deepa not confiding in him. he asks if deepa loves kanagu. she denies it. he says okay I will take care of everything. deepa mm asks to give him 4-5 tight slapsπŸ˜•πŸ˜• vardha says I will handle this. deepa is all 😭😭

tamil asks anand for money, anand makes all kind of excuses. he keeps insulting tamil of not having a job, not having money. he tries to poison tamil's mind that this is all coz of thulsi, she bought bad luck. but tamil gets all angy and says can u help or not? anand says u should have married a rich women and then u would have had not prob see me my FIL is a rich bizness man . tamil asks his FIL to help him with money. anand makes all excuses to avoid it. tamil asks again can u help or not? anand says okay I will help u. u go now. tamil is all happy and leaves. anand thinks u seem pavam but I will torture u till the end 😑😑😑

MM hears all about money prob from thuls and shouts at her for not asking him for help. thuls says tamil will not like it. pati says he may shout at u for asking us for help, but the circumstances under which he married u we are indebted. father says I will arrange even 40 lakhs for tamil. I will mortgage the house. thuls asks about chithi, father says ignore her, she doesnt like u anyways. patti gets the papers and MM leaves to the money lender and says I will give it to tamil and come. thuls also leaves. epi ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by gudgal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttyponnu thumbnail
Thanks Gudgal I think it is Charu who has written and sent the notebook just to break the ties between Deepa and TA
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Swetha for today's Update!!

I don't think VR is going to let TA live in peace after Lav's marriage, he is still on kolai veri towards TA, on the other hand his sweet daughter is planning something great. I hope VR & Charu doesn't plot Thulasi sooner or later on the same time but for different reasons; to get TA & to make TA suffer.

But knowingly or unknowingly VR saved TA from falling into Charu's looking goody trap by giving him money & he also made TA not to accept any help from Charu's side, even though she still got a good name from TA for trying. Why Thulasi looked confused? is it because of the care that Charu took to arrange money right away? or is it from listening to VR's harsh words?

Kanagu is too much, why bother a girl like this by sending something like that to her house? doesn't he know it will only give troubles to her & it will not make her to fall in love.

Anand is another Fool, poor Shyamala doesn't even deserve this fool, what an advice by him, to marry a rich girl so she can be a money tree, when Shyamala get to know your character she is going to hate you so wait for it. Yea boy your FIL is a big business man, you will get to know what's his business is soon & then everyone will laugh at you for all your buildups. A&S is not going to live happily as this fool just love her beauty & her money. Poor TA didn't know his best friend Anand is not going to take any steps, and will say no on last minute.
Fool Anand thinks that he escaped from Thulasi, then why he got that hatred towards TA? doesn't he should be happy for that too as TA saved him (from his silly stupid point of view).

So nice of MM who didn't even think of anything else than helping his SIL, i think TA is not going to accept his money first because he is believing Anand will arrange with in two days. MM might force him to accept now or later after Anand say no.
Will TA get angry on Thulasi for going to MM's house to ask help?  I hope he doesn't. Looks like both TA & T are going to face insults at hall. Insults to Thulasi from GW & Charu, Insults to TA from VR.  Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Swetha for the Update.😊

As expected, the money is coming from Thulasi through MM. I don't think that TA will accept it initially but will be forced to accept it as nobody is going to help him. He is going to see how people around him are helpful towards him when he is in distress😊.

Also I guess the director is trying to make TA just alone with Thulasi after N/L wedding. Basically TA is not going to trust anybody and going to tell that he needs nobody other than Thulasi. Already Anand is going to betray him with the money issue. TA is going to yell at Kanagu for disturning Deepa, so this will surely create misunderstanding btw Kanagu and TA. I think Thulasi Birthday was the last get together of TA and his friends. Anyway, TA has to face the reality.

OMG! I wish TA could nicely punch him in his face when he was keeping on snubbing TA and making fun of Thulasi. Pavam TA, has to undergo all these stupid talk from Anand just for money!

MM was so niceπŸ€—. Without even thinking of anything, he was ready to help TA immediately. Hopefully the director does not make TA/T to fight aagin as Thulasi informed his problem to MMπŸ˜•.

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks for the updates daa Swetha Big Pattty πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
TA kku pana kastam but poyum poyum Anand kittaya going for help??  panam varuma varathaa? 
but glad there are some good beings like MM by Thulz and TA

poor Deepa... πŸ˜”... i too feel it was a plan by the enemy ...
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Swetha for the Update

Why VR is jumping up and down....doesn't he believe Charu...looks like he need reasons to take his anger out on TA as he got locked with the killer part....good thing that TA wont take any help from Charu even if she try some other way...good for TA and that's what viewers wanted....

This team totally spoiling Kanagu's character.....some how this is also going to end on TA's head and which will in turn make a misunderstanding between K/TA....most probably a big one....now only Joseph is left...lets see how this team is going to separate Joseph from TA...aaga motham Mr.K decided not to show this friendship circle to last longer...

Coming to Anand's part.....why Anand care if Thulasi is rich or poor.....he also really deserve a slap from someone.....his thought about marriage and his advice to TA......he is a real friend.....marrying a rich girl...so she can be a 24/7 bank....i wish he say that in front of Shyamala...pitty this girl who thinks that Anand is loving her truly...

MM was nice...he right away thought of helping TA through his house documents...i still wish TA accept his help at the end...for sure Anand is not going to arrange anything...and TA might be in full hope that Anand will help as he said he will arrange with in 2 days...
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Gudgal,😊

First part it was just like Charu's dad taking the advantage of this money matter to show his anger on TA😑. He bravely says to go to police as he knows TA will not go to police now as he want his sister to get married..😑
But on the other hand it was something good that TA won't go and ask Charu for his help again.πŸ˜›. !! I think Thulasi's confused expression in the first part was to help her hubby by arranging money somewhere, so she went to ask her dad..!! πŸ˜•

Second part I don't think this was done by Kanagu..!! I think this may be by Prabha or as you all said it may be by Charu to separate her from Thulasi and TA..!! But i don't think Charu knows about Kanagu and Deepa matter to write like this..!! πŸ˜•

Third part I didn't expect TA asking money from Anand..!! He could have called all his friends together and asked for the helpπŸ˜•..!! Anand doesn't deserve such a good and rich girl..!! I want him to get more and more problems from Shyamala's family.😑.!! Anand will not help him for sure as he can use this time to take revenge on him.😭.!! But i don't understand one thing why does he even think of Thulasi and TA doing droham to him after getting such a nice girl..!! At least before getting Shymala in his life what he did in anger was tolerable as he could not get Thulasi he was doing all that.. But now all the situation has been changed and today he even told I have escaped from marrying Thulasi (That is actually the other way.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†.!!) and even then why is he thinking of taking revenge on TA.???😑
I want Shymala to know about this matter..!!😑

MM and Paati was really so sweet.πŸ˜›.!! As soon as he heard his maapulai is in trouble.. he never thought of anything and he came up with idea of keeping his house documents... he is really great and very nice personπŸ˜ƒ..!! I don't want T&T to fight for this matterπŸ˜•..!! I too think TA will not accept this money at the beginning and later when no one comes to his help he will have to accept..!!πŸ˜•
Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Gudgal πŸ˜ƒ ur right, long time no see πŸ˜†

Wahoo! I'm happy at the turn of events. I'm sure MM will convince TA to accept the money, even as a loan, through sentimental lectures or worst comes to worst, the best tool out there...emo blackmail! πŸ˜‰

Hahaha foolish VR, he only got a taste of Thuls' anger today. If he yells TA at the wedding hall, she going to go all badrakaali on him πŸ˜†  Poor gal, she can't tolerate anyone insulting her hubby, be it his brother or an outsider... no wonder she ignored TA's request and went to MM anyways. So no way TA can really yell at Thuls!

Anandh, 😑 what a sorry example for a human being...much less a friend 🀒 How he degrades Thulasi is really disgusting, he only liked her for her beauty and now same case with Shyamala but that poor gal has no idea how Anandh is really like... bad son, bad friend, bad police officer, bad boyfriend and now soon to be bad husband...I would say Thulasi is lucky to have escaped from you! Thank god for Velayudham! 🀣
Ranu. thumbnail
Hmm... I actually think it may be Kanagu who sent the book...after all he did foolishly write a letter in blood. Charu has no idea about the K&D matter so she's not the culprit. Prabha hasn't been shown to be that cheap of a character to bring shame to Deepa or cause problems in her family as he really respects their whole family so I doubt he's the culprit. Plus he has no idea about Kanagu either...

if Kanagu didn't do it, perhaps Anandh did it to screw with them πŸ˜•
Janani20 thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Swetha akka!

The episode started of with Tamizh and Thulasi, so I thought we would get to see a sweet scene, unfortunately we didn't. VR is another idiot, talking whole load of rubbish! At least we got to see her anger when someone talks bad about her hubby inappropriately. Wonder what Thulasi will do at the wedding hall, that too in front of everyone as this was only through the phone. Felt really bad for Tamizh, so many problems around him. Oh yes, Thulasi looked soo cute in that blaxk nightie, she stands out more when she is next to her hubby. LOL

Hmm, I also have a feeling that *someone* else done this. It most probably aint Charu or Prabhs as they don't know about Kanagu loving Deepa. But this pyscho is smart enough to find out matters just how she randomly found where Tamizh and Thulasi live. Don't think Anand would do this either. So the left over option is Kanagu, it is likely to be him as he was stupid enough to write a letter in blood, so we could assume it was him who did it. Let's see in the nezt episodes, what happens. Paavam Deepa and her family especially her dad. Her mum seems to be another GW. Blaming Thulasi for no reason. Well then, the left over person is Jospeh to separate his friendship from Tamizh. This time I guess it is going to be the love for Kalyani. LOL, this is totally a love serial!

This Anand is the worst foolish and selfish guy ever. Stupid boy, your the one who fell for Thulasi because of her beauty. Ippo ennamo perusa pesa vanthute. Poor Tamizh, believing him and for sure Anand won't even care about this! Tamizh should have gave him a tight slap to Anand for talking like that about his wife. Last few minutes, were simply amazing. Thulasi looked really pretty in the blue salwar. As you all said, Tamizh won't accept this at first but then he will be forced to. Overall, it was a good episode even though there were a lot of stupidity.