meme4u.com

Celebrating 5 beautiful years.... - Ramas di

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't even know where to begin. I don't even know if I'm in the right section. I do however have a kind request to any GM who's viewing this. Please make it a GA.

February 3rd marks a very special day in IF history. Some knew her as the Zee Tv channel moderator while others knew her as a member of the Crazy Creatives. Some only heard of her while others interacted with her all the time.

She was fun loving, hard working, dedicated, helpful, sweet, caring, a helping hand, beautiful, and most importantly a kind, sincere, humble human being. And that is only evident by all the members that knew her so well.

On this day she joined the forums as a regular member. Before anyone knew it she was promoted as a crazy creative and then as a head Zee Tv Section mod. She was a helpful mod. She always took things in stride. She was strict, but hardly showed it. She helped everyone. She never did anything to hurt anyone's feelings. She gave everyone a second chance. Very few people would do that. But she did. She helped to make India Forums one of the best places ever.

I have been fortunate enough to have gotten to know her throughout my journey on IF. I felt really close to her. She was (and still is) my di. She helped me through all the problems. I'd take all my complaints to her whether it be complaints of topics or complains about members. And she did everything in such an orderly manner. Many here can vouch for that.

Little did anyone know that di wouldn't make it here on IF past 5 years. 😭 Her last PM to me was said Happy New Year. The year gave her nothing. She year has barely started and she is no longer amongst us. But she will forever remain in our hearts. We know that she's up there watching over us. We know she's in a better place. Yet it all seems surreal to most. And I can't even begin to imagine how her family must be feeling. Deep condolences go out to them.

I  know that she won't ever be able to read anything we all right for her. But I feel that this is only the little bit we can do for her to show our love and appreciation for all that she has brought to this forum.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Me40ziaTV0[/YOUTUBE]

If you have any memory, message, or anything you would like to contribute in this thread, please kindly send me PM. I will appreciate it.

In my next post I will post all the messages from the members.

We love you Raksha di. Keep watching over us from up above.

Cutiepie Rani