Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 3rd Feb 2011 !

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Written Update

------------------------------------------

[CRYPT]The big Mansion
Satish and Manav are talking about telling the truth to varsha when they notice that varsha is standing and listening to them .
They both look at her  but it seems that she did not hear the full thing .All she heard was that satish and manav were trying to hide something from her .She wants to know what it is .
Satish tries to tell ehr but he cannot get enough courage to do so .He makes up another staory of how he is planning to give a surprise to vaishali and Dharmesh so that they can come closer .
Varsha  gets very happy to hear that and she also wants to think of doing something special for Vaishu and Dharmesh .
Manav is now even more worried as he knows that this is now  going to put Vaishu in even more trouble .....[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]Ajit's house . 
Manju wants to talk to her mother in private  .Rasika rudely tells Vandita to go and get medicines from a very far away shop .
Manju tells her mother that something is definitely wrong between vaishali and Dharmesh .She tells her that Archu and Varsha both know about it but are not telling .
Rasika gets interested and tells  Manjusha to just wait and watch and after knowing they will take some action on it ...

The Mansion
All the three couples are sitting  .Satish and varsha looking very happy and in love .
Varsha pulls satish and takes him up in the coridoor .It is beautiful there , there is breeze and they both are looking out at the bautiful scenery .satish puts his arms around varsha and they look so much in love .
Dharmesh is sitting with a teary yed Vaishali .Vaishu is trying to look happy but she is failing miserably ..Manav and Archana are sitting right opposite to them.Manav is looking at Dharmesh very sternly .Archana sometimes looks at varsha and a smile coems on her face then she looks at Vaishali and that makes her sad ..
nable to take all this vaishali runs in a corner and breaks down crying .Dharmesh wants to talk to her but she is not interested ..
The song  ' Ya raba  de de koi jaan bhi agar ' is playing i nthe back ground .
Archana and Manav are both looking helplessy at these two different siuations ...Archu puts her head on Manav's shoulder  for support ...

A room in the mansion
The 3 sisters are sitting on the bed .Varsha starts talking to vaishu's baby .She introduces herself and calls the baby Junior Dharmesh and that makes Vaishu so very sad . Varsha tells the baby that  everyone is waiting  for him  to come and that she will give him a little sister when he comes ....She tells the baby that he is going to be loved and welcomed by the whole family ....
Unable to take anymore of this emotional situation, Archana leaves the room .....[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]Outside the mansion
Dharmesh is wondering  why vaishu forgave him so quickly .He figures it out that it has to be because of Satish and varsha and she is not saying anything because of them Whatever the reason , he feels relieved ...
Madhuri calls him.Madhuri is walking by a busy road and is ver yangry with Dharmesh that he left without telling her anythign .Dharmesh is very rude to her .He blames her for destroying his family and tells her to leave him alone .He tells her to get her pregnancy confirmed and leave ASAP and that he is tolerating her  only because of varun .
He says that she is his wife only as a name otherwise he doesn't believe in this relationship at all ..
Madhuri is heart broken to be talked to in this way and she sits down the roadside crying her eyes out ....

In a small room
Ajit is doing the collection of funds .Everyone is coming and giving him the loaned capital along with the interest ...People are booking loans for the next day as well...
Ajit neatly keeps the interest and the capital in two different envelopes .He is explaining Vinod how the business  works .Vinod is looking  very impressed .
The income for this particular day is looking great when Ajit shows Vinod a bigbundle of money and the profit only of one day ...
Vinod enquires that this business is surely going to expand and  how wil lthey handle that .Ajit tells him that manav will take decisions about that as the business belongs to him and he is working under him..
Vinod goes quiet when he hears that and doesn't say any more ..

Lounge of the Mansion
Varsha wants all the 3 couples to dance  together and she will film it .Her ereason for this is that she wants to film the happy moments so that they can all look back into them ..
Archana tells Varsha that maybe vaishu is not feelign well and to leave her alone but Varsha is not listening .
vasiahy is reluctant but gives in after seeing  how happy varsha is ...
This is now an extremely awkward and strange situation ......
Darmesh is trying  to dance with Vaishali on a Punjabi song ....he is trying very hard to look like he is having fun but he is clearly terrified with the look that manav and Archana are giving him .Also his wife  is looking miserable .
Satish and varsha are too much in love and are happy to notice Vaishu's tired and sad face who is trying to smile and dance ...
Vaishu is also trying to dance but she is finding it extremely hard . Manav and Archana too are told to dance ..They are both looking very stiff and uncomfortable ( I guess too tired to dance now after Jhalak dikhlaja🤣 ) . 
Suddenly vaishu unable to take all this runs away ..Archana runs after her .
vaishu coems in the room and she totally breaks down ..varsha follows her sisters and is standing near the door listening to them ..Vaishali breaks down and tells Archana that she cannot take  it any more .
They don't know that Varsha is also standing there and listening to their conversation .

That she cannot take Varsha being  so happy and is scared of the situation when Varsha wil lfind out of her dreams shattering and the fact that she cannot become  a mother ever  again ...

Varsha quickly holds on to  the door   tightly  as the truth hits her and she is completely numb after hearing this painful fact of her life .....

Precap : Madhuri is sitting on the train station .It is late night .Varun is sleeping with his  head on her laps . Some gundas are talkign to each other how they will try and makea move on Madhuri as she is all alone and cannot fight them back ..
Dharmesh's mother is at the station  ( to drop someone ) , she hears the Gundas and look back at Madhuri and Varun ....[/CRYPT]
Edited by *Resham* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Update will be a little late today ....Some important thing has come up for me to look into ....😊

awwwwwww😉
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi tanya di...i m bak...lolz...i jst dint had mch tyme 2 post a rply 2 ur postz or kool di'z...thnx 4 doin so much 4 us....nehw m waitin 4 d update..plz tke ur tyme
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks TannuDi for watching the show and remembering the dialogues😕If ArMan cant dance and others are,no way am watching the episode 😡
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanyaz for your great update.

Oh my, could it be that Madhuri and Vaishu will be under the same roof and Dhammu will run away from home?
Edited by gardes - 13 years ago
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you soo much 4 d update...omg dharmesh iz such a creep..hez d selfish prsn of PR...i think hez worse dan manju & rasika aai
Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Tanya.
21397 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg!
dharmesh dancing!!!!!!!!🤣
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks tanya for the wonderful update.. you are doing a great job.. ur updates are so detailed. 

i am relieved the truth is out. i hope vaishu truth also comes out soon.

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update, Tanyaz. I feel as if I'm watching the show through your eyes when I read the update.

One whole episode wasted to make Varsha know the truth? How stupid.

What is Dharmesh going to introduce Madhuri as to his mom? "Meri door-ki-rishtedar hai" like he said yday?